ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Dear Friends, (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=130287)

Phobia 12-03-2005 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefman420
Nick Athan? ROFL this is where someone should pull up all the shit that Phob has said about that guy since the beginning of time. I don't even know what to think about this. It's cool though, since I'm new, my opinions don't matter. ;) GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!! Good luck Phil.

Come to think of it, I can't think of one bad thing Phil has ever personally said about Athan. Must have been everyone else. My bad.

Nah - I've ridden Nick's articles pretty hard at times. I shoot him straight. We've talked about improving his credibility. He's taken steps. Everything he has told me since the season started happened. He scooped the Holmes IR thing by 4 days, but he wouldn't publish it without more solid info.

It should be an interesting relationship. Nick deserves the criticism sometimes. But he deserves some props, too. He's trying really hard on this project. Hopefully we'll be able to make it big now that Fox Sports is involved.

Mr. Kotter 12-03-2005 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
That place sucks. I can't even get to the message boards. I keep getting a "mb.scout was not found search the web" message.

They must have discrimnating taste; I registered quickly and easily, with no problems. :p

ChiefsKing 12-03-2005 12:55 AM

what the hell? there is no girly thread over there!

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chefsos
As a member of less than a year, I still can appreciate the genesis and history of this board and all the people who made it happen.

Phobia, to me, is/was the undisputed "face" of this place. I would imagine and hope that some sort of message from AustinChief is forthcoming, if for no other reason than to make the decisions of the members whether to follow Phobia out of here en masse a little more difficult. And it looks like there are a lot of decisions to be made soon, although I guess there's no law against posting on both sites.

Good luck and much congrats, Phil, however I've got a feeling most of the folks here are going to end up in the same place.

OK, screw all that, where are my t-shirts and hats, azzhole? :)

No law at all. But I won't be bi-bordial. I've tried that, it didn't work. I'll be one place or the other.

Phobia 12-03-2005 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
They must have discrimnating taste; I registered quickly and easily, with no problems. :p

No macs allowed on scout.

Mr. Flopnuts 12-03-2005 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Nah - I've ridden Nick's articles pretty hard at times. I shoot him straight. We've talked about improving his credibility. He's taken steps. Everything he has told me since the season started happened. He scooped the Holmes IR thing by 4 days, but he wouldn't publish it without more solid info.

It should be an interesting relationship. Nick deserves the criticism sometimes. But he deserves some props, too. He's trying really hard on this project. Hopefully we'll be able to make it big now that Fox Sports is involved.

I just checked out the 37 Forever site for the first time ever. I was born in 77 so I don't remember Delaney. Thanks for that site Phil, it touched my heart.

greg63 12-03-2005 01:01 AM

...But Phob; you are so close to the coveted 50,000 post mark. :p :D

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 01:01 AM

Quote:

I didn't try and register, I just wanted to view the board format. But I didn't even get a "not a registered member" message. I got a "we can't find the fucker" message.

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 01:02 AM

Quote:

I guess that makes my decision pretty easy.

tk13 12-03-2005 01:05 AM

Quote:

...for the 13th time.

Tribal Warfare 12-03-2005 01:05 AM

Phil, what's the new website your working for? I want check it out, because of the curiousity involved.

Phobia 12-03-2005 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
I guess that makes my decision pretty easy.

I'm kidding. I have no idea what's wrong. Works great for me. But I don't even have any access yet so I can't help.

Taco John 12-03-2005 01:08 AM

Quote:

Is "mac" the word they use over at Scout for dumbass or something? ;)

KChiefsQT 12-03-2005 01:14 AM

:deevee: Does this mean you're leaving us forever?

Raiderhater 12-03-2005 01:15 AM

Quote:

I'm kidding. I have no idea what's wrong. Works great for me. But I don't even have any access yet so I can't help.

I know you were. I finally found a link that would get me there. I am currently trying to register, but it is telling me that my email addy has already been used.

I'd like to know how the hell that is possible.