ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Bo's Pelini didn't do it. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=262640)

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834480)
What was billay's motivation for attempting to sabotage Phil anyway? I missed that part.

Yeah I created 2 Facebook accounts and somehow found Phils name and business just so I could write something about him not doing anywork on his wall ROFL

Phobia 08-19-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 8834435)
does everyone over 10 thousand posts on chiefsplanet know each other personally outside of this place? cus thats what it seems like on this forum.

You spend time on here you get to know one another eventually. This site has also done some pretty cool stuff in the community - raising money for charity, tailgates, watch parties, sandlot football, and a bunch of other things. I count no less than 100 people on this site as business clients and I have hundreds of IRL meetings with people on this site.

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:39 PM

Also, this is you trying to use that private information as a threat...
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8257684)
I can get very personal with you if you'd like.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8257750)
Get personal.

I have NOTHING to hide.

I'm pretty much an open book...if people want to know something, they can ask.

I think it's ****ing hilarious that you complain about people getting personal in their responses to your dumbassery, even though that hasn't happened, and then turn around and make a dumbass threat like that.

Child, please.

haha

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834441)
Really? Because that's what I did with the guys at Sam's Club.

This is what happened.

instead of following though like you said you would (which, who cares? Really) you ordered the system from Sams Club....they took your social, CC# and other installation information and generated an install order.

You did this shortly after asking me questions and then asking for my information so you could order the same shit from the company I work for and I said I would donate half the commish to Kyle.

Just like you used an old facebook account or email account (that you also used to start your account here on CP ROFL) to try to bring Phil banning you to his doorstep/business.

There isnt a soul on earth that would believe the ridiculous story you are trying to use.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8834491)
Also, this is you trying to use that private information as a threat...

haha

This is what happened.

instead of following though like you said you would (which, who cares? Really) you ordered the system from Sams Club....they took your social, CC# and other installation information and generated an install order.

You did this shortly after asking me questions and then asking for my information so you could order the same shit from the company I work for and I said I would donate half the commish to Kyle.

Just like you used an old facebook account or email account (that you also used to start your account here on CP ROFL) to try to bring Phil banning you to his doorstep/business.

There isnt a soul on earth that would believe the ridiculous story you are trying to use.

Your obsession with me is creepy.

Phobia 08-19-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834486)
Yeah I created 2 Facebook accounts and somehow found Phils name and business just so I could write something about him not doing anywork on his wall ROFL

You somehow found out my name, huh?It's not a secret on this site. This wide-eyed innocent front doesn't look good on you. You're not getting banned even if you cop to it. The only thing admitting it at this point is going to do is make you look like you might have a brain.

Reerun_KC 08-19-2012 11:42 PM

This thread is so good that I took my phone with me to continue to read it while I took a dump. .

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 8834493)
You somehow found out my name, huh? I've PM'ed you when you needed work done on your house with my name and phone number. It's not a secret on this site. This wide-eyed innocent front doesn't look good on you. You're not getting banned even if you cop to it. The only thing admitting it at this point is going to do is make you look like you might have a brain.

You've never pm'd me your name and # to do any work. I don't even live in a house. Proof of these private messages?

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:43 PM

Why was billay banned?

Canofbier 08-19-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8834498)
Why was billay banned?

I could make a pretty good guess.

BigMeatballDave 08-19-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 8834483)
Why do I picture Billay in a basement making friends out of cornhusks?

ROFL

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Why was billay banned?

I'm not.

Hammock Parties 08-19-2012 11:46 PM

You were, though.

What did you do?

Phobia 08-19-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Why was billay banned?

Don't even remember. It was 2 months ago. I do know that I kept banning him for longer each time he kept coming back bitching about it though. He finally caught on after 3 or 4x.

Titty Meat 08-19-2012 11:47 PM

Looking at the dates DaFace listed I was banned June 18 Phobia did give me an infraction but Bwana was the one who gave me 4 points so I thought he's the one who banned me. Then I was banned a few other times within that week but I didn't know who banned me until I got some 12 days later.

BossChief 08-19-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8834501)
I'm not.

He is asking why you were banned by Phobia... that gave you the time to formulate this master plan to stick it to him.

The post on his facebook page was made while you were banned by him, was it not?