ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Why does this team fail to show up? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263878)

Black Bob 09-18-2012 12:39 PM

I will be happy if we start winning but, I am getting tired of the same old product on the field. It's like that movie Groundhog Day.

In all seriousness though, I am not second guessing myself about some of these players. I really want to trim the fat. I have been here before with DJ and Bowe. Also, Flowers is no on my shitlist for quitting.

We need better than these guys.

Titty Meat 09-18-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8925153)
89-10. last season

That's how bad we were outscored last season, and ended up 7-9. And almost won the division without our best players.

75-41 this season.
There's no reason to think there won't be a similar increase in performance this season.
I'm sure last year everyone wanted to completely blow up the D. That wasn't the case later in the season.

LOL! The difference is we played shitty teams after the 0-3 start. No luck this time and 7-9 is pathetic what you didn't mention is last years team overall got outscored by 90+ points.

Micjones 09-18-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8925153)
89-10. last season

That's how bad we were outscored last season, and ended up 7-9. And almost won the division without our best players.

75-41 this season.
There's no reason to think there won't be a similar increase in performance this season.
I'm sure last year everyone wanted to completely blow up the D. That wasn't the case later in the season.

This team has more talent. Shouldn't we have seen an improvement in the start to the 2012 campaign?

beach tribe 09-18-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8925193)
This team has more talent. Shouldn't we have seen an improvement in the start to the 2012 campaign?

Absolutely should have. Plus no training camp last year. There's no excuse for this shit, and EVERYONE is to blame. That doesn't mean it's beyond repair..

Micjones 09-18-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8925199)
Absolutely should have. Plus no training camp last year. There's no excuse for this shit, and EVERYONE is to blame. That doesn't mean it's beyond repair..

It can be repaired. Will it though?
This team doesn't seem to have the same kind of mental toughness.
There's alot of quit in them so far.

Last year's team didn't give up so easily.

htismaqe 09-18-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8925122)
I went to lunch. Who made you thread boss?

I'm not suggesting you don't have a right to post.

I'm suggesting you had a chance to let this thing quietly die and instead you bumped it back to the top so everybody could continue to see your "genius" on display.

FAX 09-18-2012 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 8925210)
It can be repaired. Will it though?
This team doesn't seem to have the same kind of mental toughness.
There's alot of quit in them so far.

Last year's team didn't give up so easily.

I'm less worried about the "quit" than I am about the "start". I don't really see any "start" in these guys ... particularly on defense.

We have two entirely separate problems on the field. The defense has talent, but seem to lack intensity, will, desire, whatever you want to call it. The offense appears to have the desire, but lacks talent at the core position of QB.

I thought the defense was more-or-less fixed last year. It's incredible and shocking to realize that we're playing defense WORSE than we did at any point last year. How is that possible? It can't be all on the players. It simply can't be. It has to be coaching priorities that have created this mess.

FAX

FAX 09-18-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 8925222)
I'm not suggesting you don't have a right to post.

I'm suggesting you had a chance to let this thing quietly die and instead you bumped it back to the top so everybody could continue to see your "genius" on display.

Actually, I'd like to suggest that.

FAX

CoMoChief 09-18-2012 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBob (Post 8924999)
Same inconsistant players. Brand new coach. Wasn't it you who thought we would hear this quote below from Romeo on Sunday or Monday?

No.