ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc Pot Legal in Colorado and Washington for Recreational Use (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266302)

Pants 11-07-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 9095428)
Trust me. I drove the damn car. Maybe not every driver does that apply for this one it does.

You're either a complete dummy or completely full of shit. GTFO.

DaFace 11-07-2012 10:18 PM

I didn't even realize this was another friggen pot thread. What a goofy title.

Merged them all together.

Cannibal 11-07-2012 10:45 PM

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view), most employers will continue hire and fire based on testing for it. So this doesn't really affect people who actually work for living.

nychief 11-07-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9097441)
Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your point of view), most employers will continue hire and fire based on testing for it. So this doesn't really affect people who actually work for living.

Yep, people who smoke pot...never work.

Buck 11-07-2012 10:47 PM

How is this not happening in California right now?

Cannibal 11-07-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9097443)

I didn't see that. But many wont be able to due employer drug screening whether weed is legal or not.

I'm still a fan of legalization though.

DenverChief 11-07-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 9097441)

All it will take is one lawsuit - legal substance - employer can't prohibit my after work consumption - case closed

Insurance companies OTOH can make their lives miserable with really high premiums

Simply Red 11-07-2012 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nychief (Post 9097443)

posting like a bauce

FAX 11-07-2012 11:51 PM

This must be the longest marijuana was just legalized for recreational use in Oregon and Washington thread of all times!

It's great news. The potato chip and soda pop manufacturers must be ecstatic. If the feds will give those states a break and let them experiment with these laws for a few years, I'm confident they will find that violent crime will decrease dramatically as will gang activity. And, of course, if they plan to tax the bejeesus out of pot, the states will be rolling in cash money ... mostly fives and ones, though.

From the very beginning, the "war on drugs" was as stupid as Vietnam or any other bogus-ass conflict the feds decided to wage ... and that we were bound to lose. Now, if Tennessee will just legalize black Lebanese hashish, I will be happy.

FAX

petegz28 11-07-2012 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9097579)
This must be the longest marijuana was just legalized for recreational use in Oregon and Washington of all times!

It's great news. The potato chip and soda pop manufacturers must be ecstatic. If the feds will give those states a break and let them experiment with these laws for a few years, I'm confident they will find that violent crime will decrease dramatically as will gang activity. And, of course, if they plan to tax the bejeesus out of pot, the states will be rolling in cash money ... mostly fives and ones, though.

From the very beginning, the "war on drugs" was as stupid as Vietnam or any other bogus-ass conflict the feds decided to wage ... and that we were bound to lose. Now, if Tennessee will just legalize black Lebanese hashish, I will be happy.

FAX

They were going to put this on the ballot in NY until Bloomberg banned sodas larger than 16oz!!!! 16oz < cottonmouth

FAX 11-07-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28 (Post 9097586)
They were going to put this on the ballot in NY until Bloomberg banned sodas larger than 16oz!!!!

Oops. I left out the word, "thread".

But to your point, Mr. petegz28; it's only a matter of time until the States of Oregon and Washington legalize 5,420oz soda pops.

FAX

Dayze 11-07-2012 11:56 PM

i honestly don't understand why weed is illegal in the first place.

yet, the nation is addicted to prescription pills for virtually every ailment you can imagine.

Dayze 11-07-2012 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 9097589)
Oops. I left out the word, "thread".

But to your point, Mr. petegz28; it's only a matter of time until the States of Oregon and Washington legalize 5,420oz soda pops.

FAX

16oz sodas are a gateways.

petegz28 11-08-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097591)

yet, the nation is addicted to prescription pills for virtually every ailment you can imagine.

Do I need to post the Chris Rock explanation of this?

They don't want you taking your drugs. They want you taking THEIR drugs

FAX 11-08-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9097591)

Prescription opiates are an absolute freaking epidemic in this country. Doctors are doling out opiates like there was no tomorrow and morphine is one of the cheapest drugs you can buy at a pharmacy.

Not to mention, of course, the plague of antidepressants and various mood-altering compounds (whose pharmacology isn't even completely understood in many cases).

Yet you can't smoke a reefer? Yeah ... that makes a whole lot of sense.

Of course, it's the Amerikan people who allow this nonsense to happen in the first place, let alone continue.

FAX