ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Internet dating SUCKS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270270)

Valiant 02-22-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 9425392)

Fake.....

not one sheep was listed..

Discuss Thrower 02-22-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9426577)
you're all morons

Elaborate seņor.

Hootie 02-22-2013 07:42 PM

I will say one thing about POF...

SO MANY FAT GIRLS

is there actually a good site out there that isn't 95% obese? Back before Facebook there used to be some KILLER social networking boards like TheDilly.com where a bunch of 17-20 year olds would hang out and make fun of each other and share nudes with one another and meet and hook up and IT WAS LIKE A SUPER COOL HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE but then Facebook had to come and ruin EVERYTHING.

and yes, I eventually got banned and unbanned about 50 times from this site. Apparently I rub people the wrong way online. Who would have guessed that?

houstonwhodat 02-22-2013 08:22 PM

Start a rock band.

You'll have more pussy than you know what to do with, unless you suck.

Girls on internet dating sights are ordering from a menu. They think they can build what they want and it magically appears.

Calvin Klein type guys don't need to go on these sights to find love and neither do the sexy chicks.

Hootie 02-22-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9426716)
Calvin Klein type guys don't need to go on these sights to find love and neither do the sexy chicks.

Very true.

99% of good looking girls on these sites are single mothers.

90% of girls on these sites are fat.

The hot, undamaged, awesome girls always have boyfriends.

My last three girlfriends had boyfriends when I met them. I believe in the 'it's fair game' if they don't have a ring...otherwise there would be no quality pussy to score EVER.

I also still only date 22 or younger.

Richard_Cuckold 02-22-2013 08:39 PM

thanks for all the feedback folks I do appreciate it.

Hootie 02-22-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9426788)
thanks for all the feedback folks I do appreciate it.

great it took you long enough

how many innocent women did you abduct, torcher and kill today?

Richard_Cuckold 02-23-2013 06:08 AM

So I went to Hooters last night and exchanged numbers with the bartender. A sexy petite asian girl. We plan on playing tennis together sometime soon. Wow, sure beats internet dating haha

Pasta Little Brioni 02-23-2013 07:20 AM

Don't lie Reighters. You are the "buddy" and you use it to go hoggin.

houstonwhodat 02-23-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9427677)
So I went to Hooters last night and exchanged numbers with the bartender. A sexy petite asian girl. We plan on playing tennis together sometime soon. Wow, sure beats internet dating haha

Girls, real girls, like guys who take the initiative and aren't afraid to ask them for a phone number or whatever.

It shows confidence in yourself. Besides you do it this way you already know what you're getting. Not some internet advertisement.

You wouldn't believe how many good looking lonely women there are out there because guys are too scared to actually ask them out.

R8RFAN 02-23-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9427695)
Don't lie Reighters. You are the "buddy" and you use it to go hoggin.

Not me homey, Me and my wife have been together since 89 and I love her more everyday...

I would hate to be single these days, sure a strange shot would be cool and all but I would not trade it for what I have.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-23-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9426637)
I will say one thing about POF...

SO MANY FAT GIRLS

is there actually a good site out there that isn't 95% obese? Back before Facebook there used to be some KILLER social networking boards like TheDilly.com where a bunch of 17-20 year olds would hang out and make fun of each other and share nudes with one another and meet and hook up and IT WAS LIKE A SUPER COOL HIGH SCHOOL ONLINE but then Facebook had to come and ruin EVERYTHING.

and yes, I eventually got banned and unbanned about 50 times from this site. Apparently I rub people the wrong way online. Who would have guessed that?

You might try this one :

www.hotpigs.com

Hootie 02-23-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9427677)

lol

exchange numbers with a Hooters chick eh?

I think she wanted a tip, and I doubt you ever hear from her

Spott 02-23-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9427902)
lol

exchange numbers with a Hooters chick eh?

I think she wanted a tip, and I doubt you ever hear from her

Not to mention that bartenders generally come with a lot of baggage.

ghak99 02-23-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9427926)
Not to mention that bartenders generally come with a lot of baggage.

The never ending calls/texts at 2am from every hose they've ever swallowed isn't near as bad as the possibility of catching their incurable shit or feeding their kids for a decade or better.