ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyson Jackson redid his contract. He will remain with the Chiefs in 2013. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270765)

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9468133)
I have no clue what the Rams cap number is but they would be better served just going out and getting one of the FA tackles.

Except that they all have issues.

Andre Smith was overweight early in his career and a big money deal may cause him to become lax. Jake Long has injury issues. Who else is out there since Beatty signed and Clady & Albert were franchised?

Sassy Squatch 03-05-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9468139)
Except that they all have issues.

Andre Smith was overweight early in his career and a big money deal may cause him to become lax. Jake Long has injury issues. Who else is out there since Beatty signed and Clady & Albert were franchised?

If we can pull it off then do it. I just doubt it will happen.

SAUTO 03-05-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9468040)
well when you have a team with a losing record and about 7 good players on it, there is plenty to bitch about. If we were making the playoffs there wont be much to say now would there.

So when we make the playoffs you will shut the **** up?
Posted via Mobile Device

DJ's left nut 03-05-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9468138)
If Smith wants that kind of money, why didn't we just pay Brandon Carr again?

The answer to any question that arises from the last 4 years is an easy one:

Because Scott Pioli is a moron.

That's it. There's nothing else to it. It's staggering how incompetent that guy was.

Dunerdr 03-05-2013 05:34 PM

Not sure if dorsey reads CP or is just qualified for the job...

Ace Gunner 03-05-2013 05:35 PM

it was dumb to let carr walk. it felt dumb at the time, still feels dumb.

Mother****erJones 03-05-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Because Egoli was a ****ing pot of moron stew!!!

SAUTO 03-05-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Pioli is a ****ing idiot
Posted via Mobile Device

gblowfish 03-05-2013 05:37 PM

The new GM is having to clean up a lot of Fat Scott's mess. Fixing the Carr/Routt mess may be costly, but we have to do something. Jalil Brown ain't gonna cut it. I'm also worried about Kendrick Lewis. He's injury prone and misses a lot of tackles. We really need a new corner and safety. Hartman may be OK, but I think we can do better.

Sassy Squatch 03-05-2013 05:37 PM

Our secondary should be Flowers, Carr, Berry, and Pollard. Goddamn Pioli. Pollard should be doing what Berry does every game.

PA Chiefs 03-05-2013 05:37 PM

ya why waste the third pick it takes d-linemen what 6 years to learn the position....

Bowser 03-05-2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure if it has been covered yet, but Pioli is pretty much a dumb****.

Nightfyre 03-05-2013 05:39 PM

I just want to confirm, per my source: ***** is a dumb****.

DaneMcCloud 03-05-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9468170)
The new GM is having to clean up a lot of Fat Scott's mess. Fixing the Carr/Routt mess may be costly, but we have to do something. Jalil Brown ain't gonna cut it. I'm also worried about Kendrick Lewis. He's injury prone and misses a lot of tackles. We really need a new corner and safety. Hartman may be OK, but I think we can do better.

As I've been saying all offseason, the Chiefs have glaring holes at safety, CB and ILB (they took care of the QB issue). They have depth issues everywhere but offensive line and the WR postion, after Bowe, is somewhat pedestrian.

But they definitely need to address CB, Safety and ILB. The Chiefs cannot enter the 2013 season with the guys currently on the roster as starters.

Hammock Parties 03-05-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9468170)

There are free agent corners WAY better than Sean Smith.