ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Elvis Dumervil has agreed with the Ravens. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271428)

Quesadilla Joe 03-24-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 9527317)
LMAO

Yes, Denver IS a better team without Dumervil!

I'd take Welker, Cro, Vasquez, Knighton and Freeney over Doom any day, We also have to take care of Clady, Decker, Woodyard and Beadles next year and DT and Von both need to be taken care of in 2014.

DaFace 03-24-2013 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9527298)
That bet was the most lopsided bet in history. I tried working out a compromise with you but you weren't willing to cooperate.

In other words, you're an idiot who is horrible at just about every evaluation you ever make and like to twist things toward your own viewpoints as it's convenient. Sounds about par the course.

You may be my least favorite poster in the history of this site. I'm serious.

RunKC 03-24-2013 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9527350)
I'd take Welker, Cro, Vasquez, Knighton and Freeney over Doom any day, We also have to take care of Clady, Decker, Woodyard and Beadles next year and DT and Von both need to be taken care of in 2014.

Freeney and Abraham are old and done. There's a reason nobody has signed them.

Saying they are better than Dumervil is laughable.

Quesadilla Joe 03-24-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9527351)
In other words, you're an idiot who is horrible at just about every evaluation you ever make and like to twist things toward your own viewpoints as it's convenient. Sounds about par the course.

You may be my least favorite poster in the history of this site. I'm serious.

I'm rarely wrong. I was right about Doom's incident in Miami last year, I was right about how well Manning would play last year, I predicted we would go 12-4 or 13-3 last year before the season started.... I was right about Sanchez and Clausen too.

Ultra Peanut 03-24-2013 07:22 PM

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll

LoneWolf 03-24-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9527330)
I was getting shit ready for the watch party I was throwing and didn't have time to argue with PGM about it. Plus, I thought there was no way in hell Denver would actually lose that game.

So you basically accepted a lopsided wager because you didn't think you could lose. But when you did lose you're supposed to take it like a man and honor the bet you agreed to. If your dad is still alive, I'm sure he would be ashamed of the man you have grown to be.

Honor the bet, you flaming sack of AIDS infected pussy!

Quesadilla Joe 03-24-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9527366)
Freeney and Abraham are old and done. There's a reason nobody has signed them.

Saying they are better than Dumervil is laughable.

Their production will be similar to Elvis'. I won't be surprised if they get 11 sacks next year, will you?

Bwana 03-24-2013 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9527371)
I'm rarely wrong. I was right about Doom's incident in Miami last year, I was right about how well Manning would play last year, I predicted we would go 12-4 or 13-3 last year before the season started.... I was right about Sanchez and Clausen too.

And yet you're a bet welching hump.

O.city 03-24-2013 07:25 PM

Wait, Knowmo is back posting?

milkman 03-24-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9527379)
So you basically accepted a lopsided wager because you didn't think you could lose. But when you did lose you're supposed to take it like a man and honor the bet you agreed to. If your dad is still alive, I'm sure he would be ashamed of the man you have grown to be.

Honor the bet, you flaming sack of AIDS infected pussy!

Likely his dad is his model.

Weasel in, weasel out.

RunKC 03-24-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9527381)
Their production will be similar to Elvis'. I won't be surprised if they get 11 sacks next year, will you?

They won't be anywhere near as good as Dumervil, you stupid ****ing homer. If they were than they'd be off the street by now.

Setsuna 03-24-2013 08:03 PM

ROFL. Donk fans sound like Chiefs fans. Rationalizing out the ass.

Mother****erJones 03-24-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9526129)
We would have won the damn Super Bowl if it wasn't for a fluke play. The Ravens got so incredibly lucky multiple times. Whether it was the refs ****ing us over or Flacco making throws he can never make consistently. That whole game was a fluke and we won the game with less then a minute to go thanks to our juggernaut of an offense.

No buddy Peyton choked yet again!! Nice INT

Fairplay 03-24-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9526130)
Dumervil is 29 years old. Abraham will be 35 by the start of next year. That's a tough argument.

Age before beauty as they say.

Dumervil gave Elway the finger and rightly so, I love it.

kysirsoze 03-24-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9527462)
ROFL. Donk fans sound like all sports fans who's teams don't win the championship that year. Rationalizing out the ass.

Fixed