ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football First openly gay NFL player to come out soon? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271468)

Canofbier 03-26-2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9530266)
tolerant .. thats the problem now .. go bak in the closets you unnatural sob's .....

"Why are we so tolerant of obese people nowadays? Stop eating, you lazy, unnaturally fat sack of shit."

See what I did there?

RealSNR 03-26-2013 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9530146)
Looking at some of the comments in here, I would reluctantly offer an observation. What makes you think that a gay guy would find you attractive? Most women don't find me attractive, so I have to think the same dynamic would be at play with men.

On the NFL question, I don't necessarily see a player as being in "danger" from homophobic fans or discrimination or anything like that. I see the biggest problem being that he works in a jungle with some of the meanest and most aggressive people on earth. Anything you reveal that can potentially be used to distract you or upset you on the field will be used. If he comes out, he can expect to get about 8,000 anti-gay comments per game from his opponents, and it's not really a gay thing. It's a competitive thing.

Women only love you for your car.

I wonder what kind of car Scott Fujita finds attractive.

Brock 03-26-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogblaster (Post 9530266)
tolerant .. thats the problem now .. go bak in the closets you unnatural sob's .....

Just pull your shades down and turn up the volume on price is right, grandpa.

gblowfish 03-26-2013 10:17 AM

I thought Johnnie Morton was the first outwardly gay player?

loochy 03-26-2013 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9530292)

after his playing days

loochy 03-26-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9530280)
He's super, thanks for asking!

thickening

lostcause 03-26-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9530292)

I'm not sure he ever actually came out.

Prison Bitch 03-26-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canofbier (Post 9530273)
Depends on the person, I guess. I have absolutely no incentive to put on a front here on CP; I say what I mean, and I don't exaggerate my opinions to try and make myself look better.

Cool, me too. Fist bump, brah!

Dayze 03-26-2013 10:28 AM

Ted Washington is pretty much gay, based on the way his wife looks.

tman 03-26-2013 10:31 AM

This thread is gay!

A man escapes from a prison where he’s been locked up for 15 years. He breaks into a house and inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he’s in there, the husband whispers over to his wife,
“Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!”

She responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too.”

bevischief 03-26-2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tman (Post 9530330)
This thread is gay!

A man escapes from a prison where he’s been locked up for 15 years. He breaks into a house and inside, he finds a young couple in bed. He ties him to a chair. While tying the wife to the bed, the convict gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he’s in there, the husband whispers over to his wife,
“Listen, this guy is an escaped convict. Look at his clothes! He’s probably spent a lot of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain. Do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is obviously very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us both. Be strong, honey. I love you!”

She responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he’s gay, thinks you’re cute, and asked if we had any Vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you, too.”

LMAO

RealSNR 03-26-2013 10:39 AM

This gay joke is extremely vulgar, so I put it in the spoiler tag. Don't read this and complain:

Spoiler!

ThaVirus 03-26-2013 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9530269)
Sounds like you've put a lot of thought into this. Really a lot. Like, way more than a normal straight guy would. Food for thought.

LMAO

Its great reading some of people's views in this thread though. You never know quite how backward some people are until they open their mouths.

Strongside 03-26-2013 10:41 AM

Why does this article mention that the player will 'try to continue his career'? Jeff Garcia has been out of the league for some time now.

KC native 03-26-2013 10:41 AM

Hey, it's the monthly expose all the homophobes thread.