ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year-Round Four-The Douchy Final Four (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272289)

BlackHelicopters 04-20-2013 10:36 AM

The more douche the better.

Bambi 04-20-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9606461)
I voted for wickedson just to try to make this a close contest down to the wire. I got 100k cc to pass out next 5 votes for wickedson, if this becomes a tie ball game.

One contestant gets banned and now people are opening lobbying to bribe posters to vote.

Frazod falls further, and further, and further...

mnchiefsguy 04-20-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9606653)
One contestant gets banned and now people are opening lobbying to bribe posters to vote.

Dude, is Frazod adding another room in your head or something? He already lives there, but he must be expanding his space given your stupid ass posts in this thread.

Do you honestly believe that Frazod is the only poster who thinks you are a douche?

Bambi 04-20-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9606470)
The douche is too strong in Piersedson. Just had to give him the vote. Shocked he hasn't "raised that banner" in his sig yet for making the Douchey 4.

Good god man. Why are you CONSTANTLY posting about me? It's ****in weird

Bambi 04-20-2013 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 9606672)
Dude, is Frazod adding another room in your head or something? He already lives there, but he must be expanding his space given your stupid ass posts in this thread.

Do you honestly believe that Frazod is the only poster who thinks you are a douche?

All I see is a fail train. Good luck though!

Pasta Little Brioni 04-20-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9606673)
Good god man. Why are you CONSTANTLY posting about me? It's ****in weird

I don't even know who you are other than the douchiness. I don't think I've seen a Chief related post by you ever. Seems like a PHAG board would be better suited.

Frazod 04-20-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9606653)

Um, how is somebody else doing this my fault?

FWIW, I think there are enough nolifes on here who are jealous of Dane living down the street from Eva Longoria to save your useless ass.

Clearly, nobody is jealous of you. LMAO

Bambi 04-20-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9606776)
Um, how is somebody else doing this my fault?

FWIW, I think there are enough nolifes on here who are jealous of Dane living down the street from Eva Longoria to save your useless ass.

Clearly, nobody is jealous of you. LMAO

I never said it's "your fault". It's just unfortunate for your contest. The entire thing holds no water now because of a banning.

Frazod 04-20-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9606861)
I never said it's "your fault". It's just unfortunate for your contest. The entire thing holds no water now because of a banning.

It holds plenty of water.

And vinegar.

Bambi 04-20-2013 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9606725)
I don't even know who you are other than the douchiness. I don't think I've seen a Chief related post by you ever. Seems like a PHAG board would be better suited.

I root for teams that compete year round in different sports thus I typically post on subjects relevant to the season in which we are playing.

I admit however that your typical Chiefs Football thread can be a little rough. 100's of posters who seem to know everything about anything the Chiefs should or shouldn't do.

|Zach| 04-20-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9605507)
Ohhhh. I can barely contain my excitement..... Lol that |douche| made it, BTW

Not surprising.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-20-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9606881)
I root for teams that compete year round in different sports thus I typically post on subjects relevant to the season in which we are playing.

I admit however that your typical Chiefs Football thread can be a little rough. 100's of posters who seem to know everything about anything the Chiefs should or shouldn't do.

Yeah, that's why you are sporting a Beaker B ball av :banghead:

crazycoffey 04-20-2013 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9607124)
Not surprising.

STFU douche bag!!!!! Lol

Bugeater 04-20-2013 03:08 PM

Planet, I am disappoint.

LiveSteam 04-20-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9607874)
Planet, I am disappoint.

This.
Mods please ban Dane for 24 hours starting

NOW!