ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Most Pathetic Play In Chiefs History (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272767)

Setsuna 05-04-2013 02:58 PM

I'll say the INT on a screen. Why anyone wouldn't throw it into the dirt is beyond me.

DeezNutz 05-04-2013 03:19 PM

LJ's missed block in Dallas is also something that stands out to me. Yet another metaphor.

Brock 05-04-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 9657130)
What game was it where Cassel got a little pressure in the pocket he spun around and it looked like he was going to throw it the wrong way. Anyone know which game I am talking about?

New orleans?

Dayze 05-04-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9657160)
It was pathetic we couldn't get a yard or first down against the Colts the last time we played them in the playoffs first half of the game. That with LJ running the ball.

Against a 32nd ranked colts rush defense.

beach tribe 05-04-2013 03:47 PM

The 32 defense. All of their plays. Mostly the secondary. Total incompetency and the reason people get to continually say that having one of the best o lines in history didnt mean shit because we didnt win a po game or says Trent was sub par for the same reason. Like it was their fault.

Sully 05-04-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9656724)
Oh. My god.

That sounds hysterical.

Must see a video of that.

It was vs Seattle. Aguilar regularly threw instead of punting in practice. I can't remember if that was to save his leg, or if it was because we had recently moved to the indoor facility and the roof was too low. Anyhow, Marty got the idea that his throws, to a PR, looked just like punts, so had them try it in a game. PR backed off, our guy ran underneath it... Perfect.

Radar Chief 05-04-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 9657224)
It was vs Seattle. Aguilar regularly threw instead of punting in practice. I can't remember if that was to save his leg, or if it was because we had recently moved to the indoor facility and the roof was too low. Anyhow, Marty got the idea that his throws, to a PR, looked just like punts, so had them try it in a game. PR backed off, our guy ran underneath it... Perfect.

That's how I remember it.

J Diddy 05-04-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9657132)
Lin Eliot, who was/is a microcosm of on and off-field ineptitude.

He is the Chiefs.

That dude ripped my heart out. I wasn't expecting anything after Joe retired and then we keep on killing it. To lose that way, it just destroyed me.

Phobia 05-04-2013 05:51 PM

I remember the day Deltha O'neal was our leading receiver at Denver in Trent Green's first year.

Saul Good 05-04-2013 06:06 PM

How about the Tony Richardson "touchdown" against San Diego where he spiked the ball, but the officials said he was short of the end zone, called a personal foul on him, and we didn't end up scoring. That play was the difference in the game, and the Chargers won...and finished their season 1-15.

DJJasonp 05-04-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9657433)
How about the Tony Richardson "touchdown" against San Diego where he spiked the ball, but the officials said he was short of the end zone, called a personal foul on him, and we didn't end up scoring. That play was the difference in the game, and the Chargers won...and finished their season 1-15.

I was at that game - and one of the worst calls I've ever seen (minus the TG offensive pass interference vs Indy playoff game).

Now that I think about it.....wasnt the game that allowed SD to go 1-15.....started by Warren Moon, because Grbac had a sprained vagina?

that was pretty pathetic

crossbow 05-04-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9656706)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WKSbIOgLiAQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OMG! Those looks on Haley's face. Freeking priceless.

Chief Roundup 05-04-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9657392)
I remember the day Deltha O'neal was our leading receiver at Denver in Trent Green's first year.

That dude ruled Green like Law did Manning

Chief Roundup 05-04-2013 06:23 PM

The ole Spinner Defense. That was damn frustrating watching.

Mr. Flopnuts 05-04-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9656647)
Jon Baker kicking off out of bounds THREE TIMES vs. Raiders at home under Gunther. Chiefs blow lead and miss playoffs. Raiders go to the playoffs instead.

Winner. **** that guy.