ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc ghosts (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272900)

InChiefsHeaven 05-09-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9669982)
Is this really true? I believe in a lot of shit but have lost my faith in the existence of ghosts even though my parents both swear on the fact that my neighbors wifes ghost was sitting at our table in her night gown while our neighbor was using my dads van to dump her body.
The reason why I have lost faith in ghosts and poltergeists is all due to video camera age. The only thing you cannot find one legitimate video of is something supernatural. Ive looked.

I don't know if I believe in ghosts or not, but this post...I don't believe in it...

Pitt Gorilla 05-09-2013 09:56 AM

I did see the ghost light south of Joplin. It wasn't a ghost, but it was cool.

InChiefsHeaven 05-09-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9670472)
many Christians believe in ghosts. how can you believe there is an afterlife, yet also believe that said afterlife may consist of hanging around a graveyard!? hmm. maybe the departed kinda sucked and it's payback.

and if it IS payback, then why why why would there EVER be a child ghost? the most pure and innocent beings on this planet are children. so when I see a movie or something with an evil ghostly child in it I'm like come ON! what's this kids motivation to be evil? in life he was just an innocent child. it's just dumb. what purpose would a ghost child serve? besides, if anyone is going to heaven, it's a CHILD, so....that kid ain't gonna be creeping outta your closet and crap...cause he in HEB'N!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...wsX6ZUia-7MFqQ

I for one do not believe that a kid ghost is actually the kid. I think it's more than likely some demonic image of the kid...screwing with the living.

frankotank 05-09-2013 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9670603)
I for one do not believe that a kid ghost is actually the kid. I think it's more than likely some demonic image of the kid...screwing with the living.

yeah I'm totally with that! if there really is a ghost....anywhere...adult or kid...I don't think it's human.

I'll go ya one further....we've all read/heard of the feel good stories....one of my favorites....the little old ladys husband dies. she's destitute. he appears and points her to a death certificate hidden somewhere. the day is saved.

IF something like that really happened...and there's a shit ton of feel good stories like this.....I personally don't believe that the apparition was REALLY her husband, rather an angel sent in the guise of her husband. just my opinion. however, if God were to decided to allow hubby to make a quick visit....he's God man...he can do whatever he wants.

LiveSteam 05-09-2013 10:23 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Scared you all didnt I

InChiefsHeaven 05-09-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 9670639)
yeah I'm totally with that! if there really is a ghost....anywhere...adult or kid...I don't think it's human.

I'll go ya one further....we've all read/heard of the feel good stories....one of my favorites....the little old ladys husband dies. she's destitute. he appears and points her to a death certificate hidden somewhere. the day is saved.

IF something like that really happened...and there's a shit ton of feel good stories like this.....I personally don't believe that the apparition was REALLY her husband, rather an angel sent in the guise of her husband. just my opinion. however, if God were to decided to allow hubby to make a quick visit....he's God man...he can do whatever he wants.

My daughter swears she saw my mother in the delivery room when she was in labor with my grandson. It was a quick glimpse, but she said she was standing in the background smiling reassuringly. I don't know what she saw, but it made her feel great. If God sends us images that we can understand to comfort us, it makes sense to me.

InChiefsHeaven 05-09-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9670645)
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Scared you all didnt I

CRAP!! Geez man, don't DO that!!

crossbow 05-09-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9669996)
Does every chick in America have to use "ditto" as like the special ours between us after saying the words "I love You" ?

I love you dear

Ditto

WTF every single girl uses that nothing special about that. Does every girl get possessed because they watch the movie Ghost?

Ditto that, man.

bevischief 05-09-2013 10:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Great Expectations 05-09-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9670598)
I did see the ghost light south of Joplin. It wasn't a ghost, but it was cool.

http://www.legendsofamerica.com/mo-spooklight.html

The most believed explanation of the spook light is that it comes from car headlights off of I-44. Of course that doesn't explain the documents from 1881 trying to figure it out.

lcarus 05-09-2013 10:55 AM

I can't believe people watch that Ghost Hunters shit and think it's real. Blows my mind. Shit's faker than pro wrestling

bevischief 05-09-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9670714)
I can't believe people watch that Ghost Hunters shit and think it's real. Blows my mind. Shit's faker than pro wrestling

Tried watching once and changed the channel after about 3 minutes of watching it.

LiveSteam 05-09-2013 11:02 AM

Never seen. But have been around when weird un-explainable shit happens.
Bugs house & a friends mothers old house in Leavenworth Kan would be the two places.
I wont crash in Bugs house. IMO Things you cant see, watch you there.

Fish 05-09-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddha (Post 9670519)
People who have experienced them know they are real. Those who haven't usually don't believe.

They say the same thing regarding just about anything supernatural. Bigfoot, UFOs, fairies, angels, the Loch Ness monster, lizard people, sock gremlins, etc. You just won't believe it until you see it. But the human brain is really really terrible in regards to the accuracy of what people see. Eye witness accounts are the least reliable source possible. That's why we always have reports of people seeing Jesus in slices of toast, or in clouds, or the moisture on pavement. The brain is wired to see and quickly recognize the shapes of faces and human figures. It's an evolutionary defense mechanism for survival. That's why we mistakenly see faces and shit in normal everyday stuff like toast.

People convince themselves that all sorts of silly shit is real. But yet we have absolutely zero credible evidence, despite the constant ongoing search for them. Cameras all over the world are recording right now, hoping to catch a spirit on tape. But yet nothing except stories of people getting scared in the dark, and attributing it to whatever supernatural buzzword that fancies them. Meh... show us some proof...

beach tribe 05-09-2013 12:07 PM

I got repped in this thread and it brought my rep to 666.
Can someone plz neg me or something?