ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Nevada police seize house, arrest homeowners for 'tactical advantage.' (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274307)

Ace Gunner 07-07-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9796213)
Once again, everything is avoided if the kid just rolls his window down.

no, not really.

drunk checkpoints have been in service over 3 decades and drunk driving deaths are not effective at reducing this sickness plaguing america.

put the right folks in charge of a medical issue with DOJ working together to add teeth, we get the right results.

what you are supporting here is just corporatist gestapo tactics that are against the law. folks have been coaxed along.

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9796225)
no, not really.

drunk checkpoints have been in service over 3 decades and drunk driving deaths are not effective at reducing this sickness plaguing america.

put the right folks in charge of a medical issue with DOJ working together to add teeth, we get the right results.

what you are supporting here is just corporatist gestapo tactics that are against the law. folks have been coaxed along.

Requesting someone to roll down their window at a DUI checkpoint is a Gestapo tactic? Well, you can't argue against that special kind of crazy.

BigMeatballDave 07-07-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz_TinBalls (Post 9796225)
no, not really.

Being asked to roll your window down is not a violation of any rights.

texaschiefsfan 07-07-2013 08:30 AM

I don't ask the police to protect me from drunk drivers using DUI checkpoints. In fact, I don't even have a problem with drunk drivers. I'd rather be free than safe.

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaschiefsfan (Post 9796280)
I don't ask the police to protect me from drunk drivers using DUI checkpoints. In fact, I don't even have a problem with drunk drivers. I'd rather be free than safe.

If someone in your family is killed by a drunk driver will you still feel the same way?

Bugeater 07-07-2013 08:56 AM

Wow, there's a level of stupid going on in this thread that is rarely achieved.

dmahurin 07-07-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9796295)
If someone in your family is killed by a drunk driver will you still feel the same way?

My uncle was killed by a drunk driver. I'm still 100% against checkpoints.

Hammock Parties 07-07-2013 12:09 PM

The Gestapo tactic was the intimidation the pissed off, fat and stupid cop resorted to when he didn't get his way.

Then doing the phony dog sniffing garbage was even worse.

Why not just plant some drugs so you can get revenge on the little ****er? That's what you want, copper.

Dirty POS.

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9796619)

Then you are a ****ing moron.

Do you think your Aunt feels the same way as you? Why don't you tell her your views and see if she agrees with you.

J Diddy 07-07-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 9796619)

I assume the rest of your family is against dui checkpoints as well?

J Diddy 07-07-2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9796632)
The Gestapo tactic was the intimidation the pissed off, fat and stupid cop resorted to when he didn't get his way.

Then doing the phony dog sniffing garbage was even worse.

Why not just plant some drugs so you can get revenge on the little ****er? That's what you want, copper.

Dirty POS.

Are you really this stupid?

Hammock Parties 07-07-2013 12:16 PM

The police should not be resorting to intimidating citizens who have done nothing wrong.

It's really shitty.

**** the cops.

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9796648)
Are you really this stupid?

I'm convinced he was arrested for shoplifting Snickers bars as a young man and he has hated everything about cops since.

LoneWolf 07-07-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER (Post 9796653)
The police should not be resorting to intimidating citizens who have done nothing wrong.

It's really shitty.

**** the cops.

If you were a cop how would you have handled the situation?

Hammock Parties 07-07-2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9796659)
If you were a cop how would you have handled the situation?

I would have logged on to CP and called someone gay.