ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dontarie Poe (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275220)

mdchiefsfan 08-10-2013 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9874323)
Oh yeah that was INSTANT penetration....so instant Brees had ample time to pass. Hali got back there first. So did Hali exceed the speed of light to get there? Without Hali's penetration Brees would have been more focused on passing and would have gotten the ball away before Poe got there. Kool-Aid drinkers galore in here.

I remember a time when you brought some value to this board, but you have become b1ackmon......

Pasta Little Brioni 08-10-2013 09:51 AM

Setsuna with the worthless football take

beach tribe 08-10-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Oh yeah that was INSTANT penetration....so instant Brees had ample time to pass. Hali got back there first. So did Hali exceed the speed of light to get there? Without Hali's penetration Brees would have been more focused on passing and would have gotten the ball away before Poe got there. Kool-Aid drinkers galore in here.

I knew you didn't know football but here's more proof.
There was No pocket. That creates instant pressure because Brees cant step up into it.
Do you know what pressure means tommy?

WhiteWhale 08-10-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Brees doesn't even see Hali... He sees Poe coming from straight away and starts backing up and Hali gets him.

Are you blind?

Chris Meck 08-10-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

You are like a little kid.

Mother****erJones 08-10-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

JFC you can't be this stupid

jspchief 08-10-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9874343)
I knew you didn't know football but here's more proof.
There was No pocket. That creates instant pressure because Brees cant step up into it.
Do you know what pressure means tommy?

Which has been why our pass rush was always terrible under Crennel. The QBs always had a pocket to step into to avoid edge rushers.

Mother****erJones 08-10-2013 10:01 AM

Quote:

You're not a ****ing chiefs fan so stop pretending

Setsuna 08-10-2013 10:04 AM

Yeah Brees needs to step up to pass....Brees can't sense pressure at all. A Super Bowl caliber QB can't sense pressure? Are you freaking serious? Keep chugging that Kool-Aid.

Mother****erJones 08-10-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9874361)
Yeah Brees needs to step up to pass....Brees can't sense pressure at all. A Super Bowl caliber QB can't sense pressure? Are you freaking serious? Keep chugging that Kool-Aid.

Why are you ****ing still here? Honestly

mdchiefsfan 08-10-2013 10:08 AM

Quote:

Every ****ing QB needs to step up to pass! LMAO It's part of anybody's throwing motion.That's why successful interior pass rushing is so important.

Setsuna 08-10-2013 10:10 AM

I implore all of you to put me on ignore. Your insults are damaging to my psyche.

Chris Meck 08-10-2013 10:10 AM

Quote:

Dude...what are you even...nobody said...

dude. You're a little kid that didn't get the toy he wanted for Christmas and is still throwing a temper tantrum months later. Get a grip. You're ridiculous. You are completely unable to see anything in real terms.

mdchiefsfan 08-10-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clayton Bibsby (Post 9874371)
I implore all of you to put me on ignore. Your insults are damaging to my psyche.

It's his go to move when he has no rebuttal. "Put me on ignore." :facepalm:

Setsuna 08-10-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 9874375)
It's his go to move when he has no rebuttal. "Put me on ignore." :facepalm:

Not at all. If you think I'm stupid and can't stand my posts then ignore me and enhance your CP experience. That simple.