ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Former KC Star writer commits suicide, leaves website detailing life (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275361)

Easy 6 08-17-2013 08:35 PM

Suicide is bullshit, i'll just never understand those who do it.

Nothing is EVER as bad as it appears... "this too, shall pass"

I've honestly been deep in the abyss and atleast allowed myself to contemplate it for a bit... but in the end, i never fail to have the chutzpah to believe i'll come out on the other side victorious, and i often don't LMAO

But that has never stopped me from chugging on, just don't get those who let life kill them, i feel for them, just don't get them.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 08:36 PM

The guy was 60 years old with no family. It's not surprising.

LoneWolf 08-17-2013 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9895926)
The guy was 60 years old with no family. It's not surprising.

Have you started your website yet?

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9895961)
Have you started your website yet?

I refuse to commit suicide, even at 60. Who's gonna troll Chiefs fans in 2043? Shit, by then I'll probably be able to do it with the mere power of thought. My post count will be in the MILLIONS.

LoneWolf 08-17-2013 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9895989)
I refuse to commit suicide, even at 60. Who's gonna troll Chiefs fans in 2043? Shit, by then I'll probably be able to do it with the mere power of thought. My post count will be in the MILLIONS.

I so look forward to the future. Will you change your username to MindTroll?

Easy 6 08-17-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9895996)

I doubt it, by then he'll be some humongous roid freak who'd make Veldheer blush and only come here occasionally to kick sand in the face of new, ninety pound posters.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-17-2013 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=KC native;9889793]Not necessarily OCD. My dad has been saying the same things since he hit 50 (52 now). I expect him to do something similar to this guy. He's not a writer so he won't document it though.[/QUOTE]

ROFL

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-17-2013 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9895921)

I've honestly been deep in the abyss and atleast allowed myself to contemplate it for a bit... but in the end, i never fail to have the chutzpah to believe i'll come out on the other side victorious, and i often don't LMAO

But that has never stopped me from chugging on, just don't get those who let life kill them, i feel for them, just don't get them.

Matt Cassel

LoneWolf 08-17-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9896041)
I doubt it, by then he'll be some humongous roid freak who'd make Veldheer blush and only come here occasionally to kick sand in the face of new, ninety pound posters.

He'll still be single and playing Universe of Warcraft in the basement he inherited from his mother.

Prison Bitch 08-17-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9895921)

For me, there are two things: 1, I'm going to die eventually why the eff woudln't I want to live as long as I can? 2, I'd be terrified to actually do it even if I was totally miserable. I can only imagine being him and standing out at 5am as the sun is starting to come over the horizon on the cool morning, and putting that gun to my head. How scary!

He noted that he wanted to control his own death. So what? He paid for it with ~15 years of living. I wonder if he felt pain and if he was semi-conscious for a few seconds after it went thru. :eek:

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-17-2013 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9896134)
For me, there are two things: 1, I'm going to die eventually why the eff woudln't I want to live as long as I can? 2, I'd be terrified to actually do it even if I was totally miserable. I can only imagine being him and standing out at 5am as the sun is starting to come over the horizon on the cool morning, and putting that gun to my head. How scary!

He noted that he wanted to control his own death. So what? He paid for it with ~15 years of living. I wonder if he felt pain and if he was semi-conscious for a few seconds after it went thru. :eek:

DUDe ! Haven't you ever shot anything in the head. It's immediate termination. No pain. Geez. Some people :rolleyes:

Prison Bitch 08-17-2013 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 9896152)
DUDe ! Haven't you ever shot anything in the head. It's immediate termination. No pain. Geez. Some people :rolleyes:

Ok, I believe you. I've never looked into suicide or shooting something through the head. I've heard tales about beheadings and how the rolling head is semi-conscious for a short blip. Probably a wives tale too.

Hammock Parties 08-17-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9895996)

Eventually we'll all be spared my trolling, because most of us will choose to be inserted into a Matrix-like alternate reality where the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.

I, of course, will be GM in my alternate reality.

Maverick will be Alex Smith, winning the SB for the Chiefs.

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-17-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9896157)
Ok, I believe you. I've never looked into suicide or shooting something through the head. I've heard tales about beheadings and how the rolling head is semi-conscious for a short blip. Probably a wives tale too.

Well yeah ! Anybody with any sense knows that when you cut the head off it still works for a few seconds untill the blood / oxygen supply cuts out. But when you blow the brains outtta something it's immediate. Remember that red headed guy that had his head cut off by terrorists in the video they shot of it. I can't remember his name. But anyway , they cut his head off and held it up and you could read his lips still working, saying " ****ing bastards"

Hog's Gone Fishin 08-17-2013 09:54 PM

Colonel Sanders is dead too