ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Browns should only take a QB in the 2014 first round if he's a sure thing (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276416)

GoChargers 09-18-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991321)
What if Teddy Bridgewater looks a bit... shall we say....

RIIIIIIIIIISKYYYYYYYY????

Don't you realize that every rookie QB is the worst-case scenario on here? The Browns would clearly be better off trading for TJ Yates. :rolleyes:

GoChargers 09-18-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9991417)
BUT TRENT IS A BEAST.

On what planet is he a "beast"? He's okay but certainly not good enough to justify how high he was picked.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9991619)
On what planet is he a "beast"? He's okay but certainly not good enough to justify how high he was picked.

agreed. This is just pent up frustration of a team that is completely full of failure.

Just frustrating. Im completely over it now. just hoping we get Teddy at this point.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:35 PM

admittedly, I overreacted in this thread. But I am back to normal . Sorry for any that had to read this shit......

Titty Meat 09-18-2013 06:35 PM

SNR spammed this place with Geno Smith bullshit then mocks true fans. Pathetic.

-King- 09-18-2013 06:36 PM

Who's said anything about a QB having to be a sure thing? Both sides of the argument love twisting the words of the other side. No one knows if ANYONE is a sure thing, bu the whole "just try until you find one" argument is stupid as shit.

I mean... are people saying they should invest an extremely high pick and millions of dollars just to say they tried? That's just stupid.

Drafting someone just to draft someone is how you fail.

GoChargers 09-18-2013 06:36 PM

I wouldn't be frustrated at all if I were a Browns fan - I'd be happy that the Colts overpaid to that degree and set up a very bright future for Cleveland.

OrtonsPiercedTaint 09-18-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9991635)
I wouldn't be frustrated at all if I were a Browns fan - I'd be happy that the Colts overpaid to that degree and set up a very bright future for Cleveland.

Not sure if possible

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9991634)
Who's said anything about a QB having to be a sure thing? Both sides of the argument love twisting the words of the other side. No one knows if ANYONE is a sure thing, bu the whole "just try until you find one" argument is stupid as shit.

I mean... are people saying they should invest an extremely high pick and millions of dollars just to say they tried? That's just stupid.

Drafting someone just to draft someone is how you fail.

So if Teddy Bridgewater isn't all that, what do the Browns do? Not draft a QB?

Cam Newton would be a sexy-ass trade if they could pull it off, but then what does Carolina do?

They'd just be drafting a QB just to draft one then, right? And they can't do that. So... RT?

Titty Meat 09-18-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991647)

Cam Newton would be a sexy-ass trade if they could pull it off, but then what does Carolina do?

They'd just be drafting a QB just to draft one then, right? And they can't do that. So... RT?

We should continue to have the same 5 year old discussion

Mav 09-18-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9991635)

Again. The correct moves have to be made. They traded down from 6 to 26, then traded back up with the Chiefs to 21 to take Phil Taylor, and then with the other first they got from that trade, they took Brandon WEEDEN.

Trent Richardson was a player that many saw as a potent weapon. He got off to a slow start because they are starting a back up fringe nfl right tackle, at guard. They don't have a true blocking fullback, or a true blocking tight end on the roster.

They also played two really good defenses to start the season in Baltimore, and Miami.

Browns fans like myself can only see this as a white flag to the season.

Mav 09-18-2013 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint (Post 9991641)
Not sure if possible

LOL. First time I have laughed all day.

-King- 09-18-2013 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9991647)

Draft the best player available then.

Drafting a player just to draft a player gives you: http://i43.tinypic.com/afaof8.jpg

RealSNR 09-18-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9991650)
We should continue to have the same 5 year old discussion

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_ima...omeonesmad.jpg

BigRedChief 09-18-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 9991517)
Can we go ahead and ban this ****ing moron now? I'd rather spend the next ten years in a Turkish prison with Prison Bitch and Clay than have to read anymore of this crybaby bitch's incessant whining.

If we banned everyone who was considered a crybaby bitch by another poster........ who would be left to post?;)