ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A Broncos blogger's take on the Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276504)

Mother****erJones 09-21-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 10004044)
The Jags also had more success running against the Chiefs than they did in their other game against the Raiders.

Um no they didn't. They got some garbage time stats when we took some starters out

boogblaster 09-21-2013 09:26 AM

yea its kinda like marty-ball .. but I kinda liked marty-ball .. except fo gursuck .....

Rausch 09-21-2013 09:36 AM

I guess you could say the Chiefs are overrated but 2 of the 3 teams they beat had at least 1 win.

And of our 3 wins only 1 was even a close game...

Cannibal 09-21-2013 09:53 AM

Once the OL pulls it's head out (if it can) we'll be able to improve offensively which will make us much more dangerous. Reid is going to have to improve the play calling though. We need more runs early to set up play action.

TEX 09-21-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 10004340)
Once the OL pulls it's head out (if it can) we'll be able to improve offensively which will make us much more dangerous. Reid is going to have to improve the play calling though. We need more runs early to set up play action.

You're tight about the O-Line. I also think once we get two healthy TE's back who are capable of blocking and catching the ball, the offense will improve.

Rausch 09-21-2013 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal (Post 10004340)

This.

Alex is the perfect Smashmouth/Martyball/ground-n-pound/Run-oriented-WCO QB ever. Really, honestly, he's that guy. PERFECT.

So help him be perfect.

Set up the run as a danger early on. Use the defense to set up field position early on. Pressure the special teams to tackle and block better.

Help Alex help US...

philfree 09-21-2013 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 10004347)
You're tight about the O-Line. I also think once we get two healthy TE's back who are capable of blocking and catching the ball, the offense will improve.

I think originally we were going to run a lot of 2 TE sets and now we're playing guys pretty much off the street. We've won but I can't help but think we are playing handicapped. If we can get Fasano and Kelce healthy over this mini bye week maybe we can start putting up more offense. With those two guys coming back and what we've apparently found in Avery we could become much more potent.

Rausch 09-21-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 10004364)
I think originally we were going to run a lot of 2 TE sets and now we're playing guys pretty much off the street. We've won but I can't help but think we are playing handicapped. If we can get Fasano and Kelce healthy over this mini bye week maybe we can start putting up more offense. With those two guys coming back and what we've apparently found in Avery we could become much more potent.

Avery and Bowe should be the primary targets.
Avery has proven he can fight coverage and get open for a small speedster and Bow has that "Gonzo-factor" of never being covered even if he's covered.

Charles is always a stud outlet in the flat.

Then everyone else on the team.

In that ****ing order...

philfree 09-21-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10004387)
Avery and Bowe should be the primary targets.
Avery has proven he can fight coverage and get open for a small speedster and Bow has that "Gonzo-factor" of never being covered even if he's covered.

Charles is always a stud outlet in the flat.

Then everyone else on the team.

In that ****ing order...

I'm not going to disagree but having our starting TE options backs should open it up for those guys and give us more options across the board. Should help us in the red zone where we weren't so hot this week.

Rausch 09-21-2013 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 10004410)
I'm not going to disagree but having our starting TE options backs should open it up for those guys and give us more options across the board. Should help us in the red zone where we weren't so hot this week.

The biggest contribution will be help to Fish on the right side...

philfree 09-21-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10004415)
The biggest contribution will be help to Fish on the right side...

That will definitely be part of it.

jerryforeverrice80 09-21-2013 01:07 PM

this defense plays good smart football just like 2011 49ers did.

jerryforeverrice80 09-21-2013 01:08 PM

people still watch espn.

Mother****erJones 09-21-2013 01:12 PM

Once this oline gets it going, if they get it going, the offense will improve.

Tombstone RJ 09-21-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10003052)
LOL, you're full of shit, but troll on.

want to bet, bitch? You spend absolutely zero time on Broncos message boards because of your large vagina. I actually read this guys website because it's posted so much (and honestly this guy steals a lot of material for the Omane).

so please, **** off.