ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Possible to wire a bathroom exhaust fan to a ceiling light? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=276660)

vailpass 09-26-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10020599)
NEVAR post pics of your wife.

EVAR.

Not even wedding pics (I still have some that are 10 years old on this HD...:evil:)

Facts are facts. If a random girl tells you it's ok that's different, but don't be surprised when you get shit.
I had a girl over last week that was reading the planet with me and wanted me to post her pic. I told her hell no. You don't know these animals.

Ace Gunner 09-26-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10020610)
Facts are facts. If a random girl tells you it's ok that's different, but don't be surprised when you get shit.
I had a girl over last week that was reading the planet with me and wanted me to post her pic. I told her hell no. You don't know these animals.

not fair not fair not fair!!!!
http://powrightbetweentheeyes.typepa...ng_gorilla.gif

BlackHelicopters 09-26-2013 07:43 AM

Quote:

LMAO

vailpass 09-26-2013 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace Gunner (Post 10020621)

Ha! We were drunk, can't remember the thread but someone here asked for a pic. She said **** it, give them one of me in panties. Even went so far as to take the pic, then thought better of posting.
She's a hot little piece though, glad to have the pic.

Oxford 09-26-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 10018996)
If your attic is properly vented and insulated, this should work fine, since you aren't venting moisture.

What kind of roof vents do you have? You need to have air movement within your attic to move the smoke. If you have just pan vents, I would consider changing one of the pan vents over to a ventilator fan. They are driven by air movement and not by motor. Might give you some more draft in your attic

Rausch 09-26-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10020631)
Ha! We were drunk, can't remember the thread but someone here asked for a pic. She said **** it, give them one of me in panties. Even went so far as to take the pic, then thought better of posting.
She's a hot little piece though, glad to have the pic.

That's all fine and dandy until you decide you actually like this girl.

And you move in. She even lets you keep most of your Donks puke ass colors up in the living room.

One day you slip up and don't notice you put it in her driveway instead of the shed and little Vailpass is on on the way.

You don't mind - you really care about this woman now. This mother of your child. You are beyond that petty selfishness and concern over being singl-WHAT THE ****!?! RAUSCH JUST PHOTOSHOPPED MY WIFE GETTING TAKEN IN THE MOUTH BY PHAT ANDY!

(Wife, holding your 1st born, asks why the **** is that $3it is up on teh interwebs!?!...)

vailpass 09-26-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10020701)
That's all fine and dandy until you decide you actually like this girl.

And you move in. She even lets you keep most of your Donks puke ass colors up in the living room.

One day you slip up and don't notice you put it in her driveway instead of the shed and little Vailpass is on on the way.

You don't mind - you really care about this woman now. This mother of your child. You are beyond that petty selfishness and concern over being singl-WHAT THE ****!?! RAUSCH JUST PHOTOSHOPPED MY WIFE GETTING TAKEN IN THE MOUTH BY PHAT ANDY!

(Wife, holding your 1st born, asks why the **** is that $3it is up on teh interwebs!?!...)

ROFL There is so much win in this post I don't know where to start!
But I'm newly divorced, already have my kids, not getting married again.
And she's the one that asked to have her pic posted.
She's freaky which is why she gets to come over.

Skyy God 09-26-2013 08:49 AM

Now, please welcome to the main stage...... Cinnamon.

vailpass 09-26-2013 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10020844)
Now, please welcome to the main stage...... Cinnamon.

You say that like it's a bad thing...

Radar Chief 09-26-2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Wise man. :thumb:

MTG#10 09-26-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10020590)
I'm a"glass is half full“ kind of guy.
(Just ****ing with you MTG. You know what happens when you post pics)

No worries, if I cared what anyone here thought I'd have gone postal a long time ago. I know 95%+ here would smash, cigarette breath or not.

vailpass 09-26-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10020872)
No worries, if I cared what anyone here thought I'd have gone postal a long time ago. I know 95%+ here would smash, cigarette breath or not.

She's cute.
I smoke and like girls who do too...

Skyy God 09-26-2013 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10020851)
You say that like it's a bad thing...

If you like tight bodies, questionable morals, and a > 50% chance of viral STDs, they're fantastic! ;)

vailpass 09-26-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 10020904)
If you like tight bodies, questionable morals, and a > 50% chance of viral STDs, they're fantastic! ;)

LMAO I can definitely roll with that.

DaKCMan AP 09-26-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTG#10 (Post 10018956)
Its for someone to smoke in this winter so she doesn't have to go outside and freeze her ass off. I dont want her smoking in the bathrooms and nobody else goes in her closet. Since its just cigarette smoke I assumed it wasn't necessary to vent it outside.

Tell her to smoke your pole instead. Problem solved.