ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Prisco's All-Pro team (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278116)

COchief 10-31-2013 04:11 PM

Curious if CP has the ability to limit a poster's post per day ability. Blackbob needed to go because he shit all over every single thread and truly ruined the board by himself, much like Hootie typically does. Ignore does no good because the other idiots are constantly quoting and responding to them. I could handle anyone if you zapped their thread making ability and limited them to 10 posts per day, plus the added benefit might be that they would choose their responses wisely and actually up the quality of their posting.

Tribal Warfare 10-31-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 10144664)
Curious if CP has the ability to limit a poster's post per day ability. Blackbob needed to go because he shit all over every single thread and truly ruined the board by himself, much like Hootie typically does. Ignore does no good because the other idiots are constantly quoting and responding to them. I could handle anyone if you zapped their thread making ability and limited them to 10 posts per day, plus the added benefit might be that they would choose their responses wisely and actually up the quality of their posting.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...17&postcount=9

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144585)
Not exactly off the mark.

He's not right though. We are playing ugly and still winning. We have had a couple of breaks, but the record isn't a fluke. We have been in control of pretty much every game and have rarely trailed. It isn't like we are winning like the bullshit Tebow pulled off in Pile High. Defensive dominate teams never get respect.

COchief 10-31-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10144679)

Appreciate the effort on your part, but yeah no.

Why should almost the entire board go through all of that to keep 1-2 posters from shitting up every single thread? I've been here since the inception (lurked for a year) and the two aforementioned douches are the only two that I ever put on ignore which was ineffective.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10144701)
He's not right though. We are playing ugly and still winning. We have had a couple of breaks, but the record isn't a fluke. We have been in control of pretty much every game and have rarely trailed. It isn't like we are winning like the bullshit Tebow pulled off in Pile High. Defensive dominate teams never get respect.

We've had some legit bounces go our way though. Oh well. Better to be lucky than good.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144718)
We've had some legit bounces go our way though. Oh well. Better to be lucky than good.

For sure, but we are ALWAYS ahead.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10144727)
For sure, but we are ALWAYS ahead.

True. Though leading by 2 or 3 points is beyond pissing me off.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144736)
True. Though leading by 2 or 3 points is beyond pissing me off.

That Cleveland game had me angry I will say.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10144750)
That Cleveland game had me angry I will say.

A win is a win in the post season IMO. That's when everyone is amped up and bringing it. This shit in the regular season is straight-up clown shoes.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2013 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144763)
A win is a win in the post season IMO. That's when everyone is amped up and bringing it. This shit in the regular season is straight-up clown shoes.

We beat Denver this year...no doubt. Only question is if it's a clean sweep or 2 out of 3

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10144765)
We beat Denver this year...no doubt. Only question is if it's a clean sweep or 2 out of 3

Call me strange, but I anticipate beating them in their own house and struggling at home.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-31-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10144774)
Call me strange, but I anticipate beating them in their own house and struggling at home.

Do we really want Knowmo jumping off a cliff at Casa Bonita?

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-31-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10144779)
Do we really want Knowmo jumping off a cliff at Casa Bonita?

LMAO:LOL:

listopencil 10-31-2013 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10142304)
See, that makes you a bitch if you delay a whole day in showing up if your team loses, but then pop in to say hi immediately after a win.

Do you really want to witness our angst filled drunken ramblings after a Broncos loss? I've been known to threaten to stab our players through the eyeball with a rusty fork for missing a key block or tackle.

Ace Gunner 10-31-2013 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10144701)

Deirdorf brought up the "tebow led broncos were so bad, they could bet you score ten points because the defense was that good" but said it's nothing like that now