ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Who should be CP's 2013 King of the N00bs? Time to vote. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=278344)

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10164096)
Lets dont go down the politics road. This is fun and hijinks. Politics will kill any fun we could possibly wring out of this thread.

We've got mods like Flop trying to rig this bitch and their bribing shouldn't even be allowed since they have access to things us regulars don't.

And I'm getting in trouble for bringing truth to this thread. Bitch Please!

Raiderhater 11-05-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10164108)
If that's your desire, we'll get it worked out. Red and Feisty style! ;)

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts 11-05-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164114)
We've got mods like Flop trying to rig this bitch and their bribing shouldn't even be allowed since they have access to things us regulars don't.

A vote for Eightrop is a vote for 'Murica. A vote for Aussie is a vote for AMERICA!

Raiderhater 11-05-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164114)

The Academy is biased because the Academy is an Obama supporter as well.

Cephalic Trauma 11-05-2013 09:35 PM

Would you bastards cheer for a ****ing Aussie in the olympics. No? Then what the **** are you doing?

Cephalic Trauma 11-05-2013 09:37 PM

First our jobs, now our ****ing n00b of the year. The patriotic fibers of this country are unraveling!

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:37 PM

Serious question. Aussie is on here all the time, all different hours. Does the dude even work? Or is he collecting food stamps or US food drops for his meals?

Rausch 11-05-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10164146)
First our jobs, now our ****ing n00b of the year. The patriotic fibers of this country are unraveling!

Stand strong brother...

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 10164146)

I'm glad to have you aboard. This absurdity has got to stop. The Midwest is supposed to be the heartland of America. And these assholes aren't even voting for one of their own!!!

Rausch 11-05-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164148)
Serious question. Aussie is on here all the time, all different hours. Does the dude even work? Or is he collecting food stamps or US food drops for his meals?

Aussies keep different hours.

AussieChiefsFan 11-05-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Just keep in mind that when I'm on early in the day, its likely a Saturday, or on Mobile. It's also a key reason many don't know me very well, because I'm usually on by the time everyone is already offline. My post distribution is also a bit odd, many of my posts come on GameDay, or on certain days which I have more time. Not too consistent.

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 10164155)
Aussies keep different hours.

Like CP 24/7 hours.

lewdog 11-05-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 10164169)
Just keep in mind that when I'm on early in the day, its likely a Saturday, or on Mobile. It's also a key reason many don't know me very well, because I'm usually on by the time everyone is already offline. My post distribution is also a bit odd, many of my posts come on GameDay, or on certain days which I have more time. Not too consistent.

So you still don't have a job and you get food stamps.

NOT SHOCKED!

Raiderhater 11-05-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 10164154)
I'm glad to have you aboard. This absurdity has got to stop. The Midwest is supposed to be the heartland of America. And these assholes aren't even voting for one of their own!!!

Well guys, no more fapping to Nicole Kidman because she is an Aussie and not an American. That would just be un-patriotic.

Lewdog's America in action.

MOhillbilly 11-05-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Is your guy funny?

What does Dane think of his football BB prowess?

I don't like your guys name.

Also I like Australia cause they gave us ac/dc and that's the first band I ever gave a **** about. So that's kind of a big deal.