ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football what are others saying about this trade...specifically skins bbs regulars (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=313584)

Rausch 02-01-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 13394922)
I hope he does well, nice guy, just never wanted him starting for my team.

LMAO

Bewbies 02-01-2018 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 13394752)
DJLN said it best. Alex Smith will get to you to the mean. Shitty team? Alex will get you to look better than you are. Talented team? Alex Smith will be the one to hold you back and not push you forward. He could have been a hero in Cleveland....but he wanted that long term deal instead.

When you're in the NFL you take the money. Waiting a year after playing in Cleveland would kill the money he'd get.

If he was 29 it might be worth doing. At 34 you can't take the risk.

ptlyon 02-01-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13394542)
I don't even remember what Chiefsplanet was like before Alex Smith anymore.

Rape, murder, arson, and rape

Buehler445 02-01-2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilsner (Post 13391698)
I've been reading Extreme Skins off and on and I'm starting to feel bad for them. Washington is another Have-Not franchise that's about to enter another few years of the same holding pattern both franchises have been in for decades.

I realize that's the way of the world-**** or be ****ed-but I see a lot of ourselves in them right now.

Yeah. Don’t care. They’ve won Super Bowls in my lifetime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 13394914)
This is their cold served justice for......Skinsbra...

Holy hell. That’s a name I haven’t heard in awhile.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 13394769)
Carl and Herm.

**** Squirmin Herman Mother****ing Sack of **** Edwards.

rico 02-01-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 13394820)
I found this interesting and think this is a good test for Alex Smith. If he can turn that team around and make it to playoffs next season like he did with Andy and the Chiefs for multiple seasons. He would have done it with 3 teams. That would be pretty impressive.

A lot of posters there are liking how he's a high character guy and are praising his charity work.

Will he be able to win there? It remains to be seen, but he has the track record that says he's capable of doing it.

Nah, basically he is just gifting scummy weasel dicks like yourself an outline of Alexcuses to work with from the beginning.

rico 02-01-2018 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmahurin (Post 13394515)

Which one is that?! I'm guessing Temper11 or this Jenkinspenis guy.

gblowfish 02-01-2018 04:10 PM

The Winter Migration of the Alexsexuals has begun!

penchief 02-01-2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENKINSWINS (Post 13394820)
I found this interesting and think this is a good test for Alex Smith. If he can turn that team around and make it to playoffs next season like he did with Andy and the Chiefs for multiple seasons. He would have done it with 3 teams. That would be pretty impressive.

A lot of posters there are liking how he's a high character guy and are praising his charity work.

Will he be able to win there? It remains to be seen, but he has the track record that says he's capable of doing it.

Andy Reid and the coaching staff deserve the lion's share of the credit for turning this team around. Alex executed Andy's offense as well as he could while taking into account his limitations. Did Smith play a role in the turnaround? Yes, but let's not get carried away and act like Smith was this team's savior.

You Alex only fans are too much.

Chiefaholic 02-01-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dj56dt58 (Post 13391452)
From Extreme Skins

"Why do we continually agree to shoot ourselves in the foot?

Rest of the league: "I'm going to set a gun on the table...

Redskins FO: "Can I shoot myself in the foot with it?"

Rest of the league: "Well, you could, but I'm just setting it down for second..."

Redskins FO: "Can I touch it?"

Rest of the league: "I mean, I guess, but don't... OH DEAR GOD!"

ROFL