ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true.. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321123)

Clyde Frog 09-25-2019 12:52 AM

10/10 so far. I’m not going to say anything to ruin anything for folks who haven’t played through the entire story yet. While saying as little as possible; the whole mission when the A.I.’s are verbally fighting on eden 6 was absolute gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imon Yourside 09-25-2019 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14476552)
10/10 so far. I’m not going to say anything to ruin anything for folks who haven’t played through the entire story yet. While saying as little as possible; the whole mission when the A.I.’s are verbally fighting on eden 6 was absolute gold.

Just about a perfect game, not sure you can do much better than this. :D

Skyy God 09-25-2019 06:55 AM

Just switched FL4K to a jabber build.

DPS for days, and there’s a pet revive perk (I’m playing solo).

Imon Yourside 09-25-2019 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 14476672)
Just switched FL4K to a jabber build.

DPS for days, and there’s a pet revive perk (I’m playing solo).

I think Fl4k is probably the most popular although I haven't played him.

Skyy God 09-25-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Imon Yourside (Post 14476711)
I think Fl4k is probably the most popular although I haven't played him.

Yeah, having the pet tank damage is pretty solid.

Clyde Frog 09-25-2019 10:42 AM

FL4K is highest DPS by far. I have an optimized lv 50 Fl4K to help my buddies power level...
Spoiler!
. Hopefully he doesn't catch a hot patch nerf before I get to power level my Moze and Zane. He trivializes everything once you get your build right but I still run Siren because Siren is BAE.

Curious, what did you guys name your pet?

Wallcrawler 09-25-2019 10:57 AM

Lol. Knowingly using a broken item and still bitching everything dies too fast is ****ing comedy gold. Have you no problem solving skills? Maybe stop using pipe bomb until its patched?

Pro tip, people usually love a fast farm method. Theres a ton of other items you can use if you want bosses to take a ****ing hour.

Clyde Frog 09-25-2019 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 14477251)
Lol. Knowingly using a broken item and still bitching everything dies too fast is ****ing comedy gold. Have you no problem solving skills? Maybe stop using pipe bomb until its patched?

Pro tip, people usually love a fast farm method. Theres a ton of other items you can use if you want bosses to take a ****ing hour.

Who's bitching about things dying too fast?

kcxiv 09-25-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14477265)
Who's bitching about things dying too fast?

probably me, but even not using it, you can still melt shit insanely fast without using a pipe bomb. Especially with Fl4K and siren.

Clyde Frog 09-25-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcxiv (Post 14477290)
probably me, but even not using it, you can still melt shit insanely fast without using a pipe bomb. Especially with Fl4K and siren.

After the slog of getting through the story the first time now I LOVE melting all the things. I hope they don't patch the King's/Queen's Call, PPB or any of the skills.

Wallcrawler 09-25-2019 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 14477303)
After the slog of getting through the story the first time now I LOVE melting all the things. I hope they don't patch the King's/Queen's Call, PPB or any of the skills.

Its Gearbox. They are the most anti-fun group when it comes to "fixing" their game.

In BL2 you could use a glitch in the bank to have infinite storage, so you could literally collect every legendary/unique weapon and keep them all.

GBX didn't like this and removed it immediately while major issues still plagued the game.

Expect to see many drop rate nerfs, as well as nerfs to anything that might make a player considered op or if they are having too much fun.

Salvadore's money shot skill was absolutely broken and capable of melting raised bosses solo in mere seconds, yet at one point they decided to nerf Zero's kunai, and left Maya's Cloud kill skill as an unusable "game changer" skill.

Their priorities for fixes have always been anti-player.

Clyde Frog 09-26-2019 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 14478292)
Its Gearbox. They are the most anti-fun group when it comes to "fixing" their game.

In BL2 you could use a glitch in the bank to have infinite storage, so you could literally collect every legendary/unique weapon and keep them all.

GBX didn't like this and removed it immediately while major issues still plagued the game.

Expect to see many drop rate nerfs, as well as nerfs to anything that might make a player considered op or if they are having too much fun.

Salvadore's money shot skill was absolutely broken and capable of melting raised bosses solo in mere seconds, yet at one point they decided to nerf Zero's kunai, and left Maya's Cloud kill skill as an unusable "game changer" skill.

100%. Patch incoming aaaaaand porcelain pipe bomb is gone.

Imon Yourside 09-26-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 14478292)

Being an offline game their are always ways around these problems. ;)

kcxiv 09-26-2019 12:49 PM

Glad to see the pipe bomb nerf, does decent damage, but nothing close to before. Good fix.

Skyy God 09-27-2019 02:49 PM

That Penn & Teller boss fight was a bitch.

My jabber didn’t avoid the saw for shit.