ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Dane I'm calling you out. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271677)

loochy 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550284)
We've only really had a serious, detailed discussion on this board of like 10-20 prospects.

There are 300 joining the NFL in April.

what can we know about a bunch of dudes we've never heard of that may or may not make the team? we can't even see them in camp yet!

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550288)
This post is not about football.

It doesn't need to be. That was never the entirety of my complaint.

But you probably know that, and are just saying things because saying things is fun.

-King- 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

We've only really had a serious, detailed discussion on this board of like 10-20 prospects.

:spock: You think anyone is interested in having discussions on more than 10-20 prospects?

What the ****? Post ONE board that does that.

Marcellus 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550264)
Don't be overdramatic, I think we're well over 10K posters here now. You don't think 5-10% of them wouldn't love to pin him down in a lie of some sort? Totally plausible and completely realistic figure and no where near the dumbest thing in the thread.

Dane sets himself up for trouble all the time, you don't have to go looking for it.

Is he a liar? I think he is full of shit on how the whole Boss thing went down. He has been proven wrong many times over the years and then tried to deny it, thats being a liar or delusional.

And regardless, a ****ing douche bag is a douche bag even if he is the most honest douche bag on the planet.

If only I had a $1 for every time the praise - "That's one honest douche bag right there!" was given out.

Why do you think people like bagging on him? Its because he is a dick to everyone else.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9550293)
If this board was just about the Chiefs I probably never would have come back after the '03 season.

And....Mother****ing truth right here.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550295)
what can we know about a bunch of dudes we've never heard of that may or may not make the team?

Quite a goddamn bit.

loochy 04-02-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550296)
It doesn't need to be. That was never the entirety of my complaint.

But you probably know that, and are just saying things because saying things is fun.

saying this IS fun. join the fun! embrace it.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9550297)
:spock: You think anyone is interested in having discussions on more than 10-20 prospects?

On a football board?

Perish the thought.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:06 PM

Wonton troll.

HemiEd 04-02-2013 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550223)
Paltry?

How many times have we discussed however many different topics on whichever prospect?

What have we NOT talked about on here over the course of the last 6 months?

Every topic has been beaten to death, over and over and over again. Maybe you just need to take a break. You're PMSing today and CLEARLY, your opinions are swayed and you aren't looking at it objectively. Go log off and take a nap.

I have a new idea for him. How about if he does a mock draft, maybe even with a poll. Maybe even with a poll with some trade possibilities? Maybe even some really far out there trade possibilities?

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9550290)
I want somebody to call me out.

:sulk:

Laz, you're bundle of sticks.

There.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

[QUOTE=HemiEd;9550283]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550209)

My neighbor down there told me it was a thousand miles?

See? I'm not to be trifled with.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550302)
saying this IS fun. join the fun! embrace it.

It's all fun and games until AC goes full reerun and bans someone he doesn't like for no reason for like the 10th time.

-King- 04-02-2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550303)
On a football board?

Perish the thought.

Name one NFL team board that does that.

BossChief 04-02-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550225)
At any given moment a 1000+ posters are looking for anything to nail Dane on, so his first lie out of thousands upon thousands of posts was about a pretty emotional poster who is enjoying a whirlwind of sympathy? Doubt it.

Again, super-sweety, tell us about your "mob" he continues to reference? Or did he just happen to make his first two lies on the planet about you in one message?

"enjoying a whirlwind of sympathy"

Haha are you drinking?

I started a group called the mob that our purpose was to act like a group version of what skip used to offer this place...a security fence n00bs had to get over before being let in.

It was originally gonna be to try and funnel some of the dumber n00bs that were coming here left and right preaching the true fan way away from the site and to correct other things everybody thought was ****ed...like KnowMo and BlackBob having green rep...but people started asking to join and it grew legs.

I knew how Dane liked treating n00bs, so I invited him to the group with a pm explaining the groups purpose and he joined and participated.

I guess he was cleaning out old PMs and accidentally deleted the group one day and a few days later realized it and sent me a pm asking to be let back in...I sent him the invite and he rejoined and posted in the discussions there and started a thread asking for people to help him neg rep driving wheel...so he obviously knew what the group was for.

Now...if you don't believe that, I don't know what to tell you, but it's the truth and it's far different than Dane has tried to male it seem.

Shit, in the argument in the Geno thread, he said that he never knew what the group was about snd when he found out, he left...then when I called him out on the lie, he changed his story...now he changed it AGAIN.

Anything else you want clarification on?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9550305)
I have a new idea for him. How about if he does a mock draft, maybe even with a poll. Maybe even with a poll with some trade possibilities? Maybe even some really far out there trade possibilities?

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Football talk on this forum? Cut that shit out, son.

COchief 04-02-2013 04:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550291)
LMAO

I think there should be a Direckshun subforum. I would rock that shit.

All the football, draft bullshit, "Justified" talk, music chat, and liberal politicking a soul can stand.

Uh, think that's basically the case already, see attached for proof:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9550314)
Name one NFL team board that does that.

The other boards I frequent are not NFL boards, nor was I aware that our goal was to simply maintain par with other NFL boards.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550324)

LMAO

Yup.

RedDread 04-02-2013 04:10 PM

Okay, I gotta get some shit done. Before I go I'll say this.

Unban Clay, it was hysterical but he didn't deserve it. Everyone knows he doesn't run shit here.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Seriously, Clay should be unbanned. There is no reason for him to be banned.

Just throwing that out there.

loochy 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9550331)

Unban Clay, it was hysterical but he didn't deserve it. Everyone knows he doesn't run shit here.

It may be unpopular to say this, but he entertains the hell outta me

Donger 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550324)

LMAO

Wow, that's... impressive. Arguing (and getting worked up) about something so speculative and unpredictable.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

300 Prospects.....

We'll only get...what....7 of them?

....and trying to guess whom we'll get between 3-7? Might as well throw darts at a wall.

There is a reason whey the majority of hte discussions revolve around the top 10.

Sorry if talking about some DIII prospect that might go in the 5th to some random team doesn't excite the board. A topic like that MIGHT be lacking burst.

If that's HONESTLY what you're looking for....then yeah, you're on the wrong forum.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9550331)

Heh. Great minds.

Mr. Laz 04-02-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550309)
Laz, you're pillowbiter.

There.

not nearly as impactful as pedophile, but it will have to do.

burt 04-02-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550155)
The overzealous Geno fan thing is being blown out of proportion like a lot of stuff on Dramaplanet imo.

Sure there are spirited debates, but i dont notice a lot of berating back and forth unless Dane is involved tbh.

rrrriiiiiggggghhhhttttt.....:rolleyes:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550339)
300 Prospects.....

We'll only get...what....7 of them?

....and trying to guess whom we'll get between 3-7? Might as well throw darts at a wall.

There is a reason whey the majority of hte discussions revolve around the top 10.

Sorry if talking about some DIII prospect that might go in the 5th to some random team doesn't excite the board. A topic like that MIGHT be lacking burst.

If that's HONESTLY what you're looking for....then yeah, you're on the wrong forum.

That's it, right, exactly.

Because I'd prefer we expand our familiarity beyond 10-20 prospects, it means I want everybody to have a notebook full of grades on fifth round sleeper prospects.

That is what we call the Only Logical Conclusion to draw from everything I'm saying here.

This is exactly what I mean by lowest common denominator stupidity, and scortched earth bullshit.

RNR 04-02-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550313)
It's all fun and games until AC goes full reerun and bans someone he doesn't like for no reason for like the 10th time.

Any response to post 553? Or are you like I suspect a free loader bitching about the guy who provides this board for you to use absolutely free?

burt 04-02-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550158)
Like this place is some crown jewel.

Expansive thoughts on just about anything are hardly ever worth the effort any more, if they ever were.

Football threads, of all things, are met with derision and shit threads like this balloon to 1,000 posts.

This place has become a ridiculous carousel of snarking and lazy one-liner assessments. Add on top of that, the owner of the board exercises wonton prejudice against people who's political views he dislikes, and of course people who he just doesn't like.

ChiefsPlanet has reached the point of diminishing returns.

Dude...you have went from being a bully to a whiney JAP.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550349)

Because I'd prefer we expand our familiarity beyond 10-20 prospects, it means I want everybody to have a notebook full of grades on fifth round sleeper prospects.

That is what we call the Only Logical Conclusion to draw from everything I'm saying here.

This is exactly what I mean by lowest common denominator stupidity, and scortched earth bullshit.

Would any of this have any influence or impact on what the Chiefs actually do on draft day?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9550354)
Dude...you have went from being a bully to a whiney JAP.

I don't know what a JAP is, nor am I aware of ever being a bully.

Nor do I know who the hell you are, or if we've ever once exchanged words.

Other than that, you are clearly full of insight and wisdom, and I can only hope to learn.

COchief 04-02-2013 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9550317)

Haha are you drinking?

I started a group called the mob that our purpose was to act like a group version of what skip used to offer this place...a security fence n00bs had to get over before being let in.

It was originally gonna be to try and funnel some of the dumber n00bs that were coming here left and right preaching the true fan way away from the site and to correct other things everybody thought was ****ed...like KnowMo and BlackBob having green rep...but people started asking to join and it grew legs.

I knew how Dane liked treating n00bs, so I invited him to the group with a pm explaining the groups purpose and he joined and participated.

I guess he was cleaning out old PMs and accidentally deleted the group one day and a few days later realized it and sent me a pm asking to be let back in...I sent him the invite and he rejoined and posted in the discussions there and started a thread asking for people to help him neg rep driving wheel...so he obviously knew what the group was for.

Now...if you don't believe that, I don't know what to tell you, but it's the truth and it's far different than Dane has tried to male it seem.

Shit, in the argument in the Geno thread, he said that he never knew what the group was about snd when he found out, he left...then when I called him out on the lie, he changed his story...now he changed it AGAIN.

Just your hypocrisy, but you've already done that. You posted a tear soaked message earlier in this thread about how you "never attack posters" when it turns out you lead a group that does exactly that, and only because they are new when you in fact are a fuggin noob yourself on this site who probably only signed up to tell us about how Stanzi was going to change our lives.

If you don't like sympathy, how are your personal tragedies and challenges apparently common knowledge?

/disclaimer, I feel terrible dancing around these very heavy subjects with skepticism, but there seems to be a lot of bullshit piling up.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 04:14 PM

Since Clay is an icon, I granted his name change request and new avatar. Hope you all enjoy!

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550349)

Lol. This is what YOU said.

Yes, the forum would like to talk about the prospects going in the top 2 rounds. The biggest impact players that the Chiefs have a shot at getting, and have a somewhat predictable draft slot.

Everything else doesn't matter.

You brought up the 300 prospects, not me.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550357)
Would any of this have any influence or impact on what the Chiefs actually do on draft day?

I was unaware that our participation on the forum has to have any impact on what the Chiefs do.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550362)
Since Clay is an icon, I granted his name change request and new avatar. Hope you all enjoy!

LMAO

Wonton brutality!

loochy 04-02-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

ROFL how long did it take you to shop that avatar?

Donger 04-02-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550365)
I was unaware that our participation on the forum has to have any impact on what the Chiefs do.

It doesn't and I presume does not. Therefore, why do you place such an apparent high value on it?

Sassy Squatch 04-02-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

That is such a creepy picture.

COchief 04-02-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550337)
LMAO

Wow, that's... impressive. Arguing (and getting worked up) about something so speculative and unpredictable.

Not sure if you're talking about me or D, if me, you missed my previous post where I complimented his contributions. If D, pretty funny to me at least that someone asking for their own subforum starts 80% of the threads in a dedicated subforum already.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-02-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9550371)
ROFL how long did it take you to shop that avatar?

Clay did it.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550364)
Lol. This is what YOU said.

No, it's not.

I'm not suggesting a late-rounder should mandate the same discussion Luke Joeckel should.

I am saying that outside of 10-20 prospects, there's been next to no discussion. And I'd say that number is closer to 10 than it is to 20.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550364)
The biggest impact players that the Chiefs have a shot at getting, and have a somewhat predictable draft slot.

Everything else doesn't matter.

I disagree. Well, technically none of it matters, but that's not why I disagree.

I think it's interesting to track the players from their college careers to their pro projections to the systems they fit into in the NFL and how well they do. My interest expands beyond simply which players the Chiefs get and are they good. I'm a fan of the sport as a whole, with an emphasis on the Chiefs. Not just a fan of the Chiefs.

burt 04-02-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Haha are you drinking?

Now I have to call you a bunch of names because you didn't invite me to "the Mob"!!:grr: Awesome idea! Sounds fun! Oh, and I wish I was drinking!

Donger 04-02-2013 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550376)
Not sure if you're talking about me or D, if me, you missed my previous post where I complimented his contributions. If D, pretty funny to me at least that someone asking for their own subforum starts 80% of the threads in a dedicated subforum already.

I was addressing Direckshun.

BigRedChief 04-02-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550130)
No.

He wasn't.

He was standing up for a respected member here who was attacked on an absurd level.

And he ended up being banned just as long as the offending party for one reason: the mod didn't like him.

**** that. This is absolutely stupid, and it's getting pretty close to curtains for me.

It's a simple formula.

Length of time here X # of posts X good will in the Chiefs Planet Bank +or- past history of infractions and mod grief/ Nature of offense = Length of ban.

Let's not forget GoChiefs isn't Mother Teresa. What he said to Crazyhorse was on the same level.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550372)
It doesn't and I presume does not. Therefore, why do you place such an apparent high value on it?

Because our lack of influence on One Arrowhead Drive is irrelevent to the returns one could get from participating on ChiefsPlanet.

My argument is, that it's diminishing, to put it kindly.

Ace Gunner 04-02-2013 04:20 PM

this is a quality board. go **** your grandma you viagra addict.

burt 04-02-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550360)
I don't know what a JAP is, nor am I aware of ever being a bully.

Nor do I know who the hell you are, or if we've ever once exchanged words.

Other than that, you are clearly full of insight and wisdom, and I can only hope to learn.

Very good, young Direckshun-san! JAP=Jewish American Princess. And , yeah, I understand why you don't know who the hell I am...I only been here since '04!! lol....

loochy 04-02-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9550377)
Clay did it.

ha he's monitoring this thread from beyond the grave

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9550383)
It's a simple formula.

Length of time here X # of posts X good will in the Chiefs Planet Bank +or- past history of infractions and mod grief/ Nature of offense = Length of ban.

Wrong.

I don't give a shit what Clay's reputation is. He didn't do anything.

Besides, AC bans people whose political views he dislikes all the time in DC. For no reason other than that.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550387)
Because our lack of influence on One Arrowhead Drive is irrelevent to the returns one could get from participating on ChiefsPlanet.

My argument is, that it's diminishing, to put it kindly.

I would suggest that you put far too high a value on mental masturbation. I would also suggest that you at least supplement (or completely substitute) it with actual masturbation or general copulation.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9550391)
Very food, young Direckshun-san! JAP=Jewish American Princess. And , yeah, I understand why you don't know who the hell I am...I only been here since '04!! lol....

Jewish American Princess? That is a new one to me.

BigRedChief 04-02-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Haha are you drinking?

WFT? Where's my invitation? WTF is the gratitude for me making you King of the N00bs?:rolleyes:

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550398)
I would suggest that you put far too high a value on mental masturbation.

For some, it's mental masturbation. That sentiment has certainly spread to the point where it's all but swallowed (heh) the board.

Conversation is not necessarily the same thing as mental masturbation, however.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550399)
Jewish American Princess? That is a new one to me.

They are often attracted to money and power.

burt 04-02-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550402)
For some, it's mental masturbation. That sentiment has certainly spread to the point where it's all but swallowed (heh) the board.

come again?

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-02-2013 04:24 PM

I honestly can't remember the last time there was substantive football talk on this board. It was before Pioli. I don't know if it's ever happened in more than 5-10 post exchanges, and even that might be stretching it.

This is a site to find out news about the Chiefs, and it's the best football discussion site related to the Chiefs, but that doesn't mean that there is actual meaningful football discussion here.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550378)
No, it's not.

I'm not suggesting a late-rounder should mandate the same discussion Luke Joeckel should.

I am saying that outside of 10-20 prospects, there's been next to no discussion. And I'd say that number is closer to 10 than it is to 20.

I disagree. Well, technically none of it matters, but that's not why I disagree.

I think it's interesting to track the players from their college careers to their pro projections to the systems they fit into in the NFL and how well they do. My interest expands beyond simply which players the Chiefs get and are they good. I'm a fan of the sport as a whole, with an emphasis on the Chiefs. Not just a fan of the Chiefs.

That's all fine and dandy. But this is a CHIEFS forum, where the majority of the posters only care about options for their ball club.

This isn't a draft specific forum, and you know this. You're right, the majority of the posters don't give two ****s about prospects that aren't potential Chiefs selections. And why should they? Why would people wanna discuss (on a chiefs forum) prospects that will go to other teams and eventually get cut? There is no need. You and maybe a small handful of people might care.

So you're raging on CP because it's not what YOU want it to be?

If you want to talk about Chiefs prospects....well....we've done it to death. If you wanna talk about prospects in general....obviously that audience is a lot slimmer, and has never really existed here to begin with.

AustinChief 04-02-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550394)
Wrong.

Besides, AC bans people whose political views he dislikes all the time in DC. For no reason other than that.

um, no, no I don't. I run them off, but I don't BAN them. get your facts straight. The only temp ban I gave out was to prove a point (in what I thought was a funny way) and that would be ONE time. Go peddle your crazy elsewhere.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550406)
They are often attracted to money and power.

I guess the reference is just over my head.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burt (Post 9550407)
come again?

Niiiiiiice.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550402)

Unless you can see the future, yes, it is mental masturbation. And certainly not worthy of such emotional investment.

Sorter 04-02-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550292)
I'll offer some insight from a lurker supreme:

I think most people enjoy your takes and that you drive FB discussion, but as many others have alluded to, everything has been done to god damn death already. I mean shit, I looked at the draft board the other day and saw a new mock from you everyday, which is just bullshit and speculation (not intended to offend, literal interpretation), which is challenging to discuss on a daily basis.

Also, you're being an attention whore in this thread and look like a baby.

I have yet to see an extensive an in-depth post explaining blocking schemes complete with diagrams, pictures, and gifs.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9550409)
I honestly can't remember the last time there was substantive football talk on this board. It was before *****. I don't know if it's ever happened in more than 5-10 post exchanges, and even that might be stretching it.

This is a site to find out news about the Chiefs, and it's the best football discussion site related to the Chiefs, but that doesn't mean that there is actual meaningful football discussion here.

I would disagree with the bolded statement. I at least think it's debateable now, at best.

Everything else is spot on.

Donger 04-02-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550416)
I guess the reference is just over my head.

Sorry, that's right. That's a Druish princess.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 9550409)
I honestly can't remember the last time there was substantive football talk on this board. It was before *****. I don't know if it's ever happened in more than 5-10 post exchanges, and even that might be stretching it.

Define meaningful discussion. I keep hearing this rhetoric and im kinda surprised that you'd take this stance, considering you've actively participated in a lot of these discussions (not at the volume you use to).

What exactly defines meaningful football discussion?

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550421)
I would disagree with the bolded statement. I at least think it's debateable now, at best.

Everything else is spot on.

Oh really? Then why are you here?

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550413)
That's all fine and dandy. But this is a CHIEFS forum, where the majority of the posters only care about options for their ball club.

This isn't a draft specific forum, and you know this. You're right, the majority of the posters don't give two ****s about prospects that aren't potential Chiefs selections. And why should they? Why would people wanna discuss (on a chiefs forum) prospects that will go to other teams and eventually get cut? There is no need. You and maybe a small handful of people might care.

Exactly. A small handful.

It was, AT ONE POINT, more than that.

Of course, that is not the entirety of my complaint about ChiefsPlanet. That's just the part you've highlighted and are now pretending is the entirety of my complaint.

BigRedChief 04-02-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550394)
Wrong.

I'm a long time and well known backer of Go Chiefs. That being said he does push the envelope.

As far as AC, its his sandbox.

You know as well as I do that this is the most hands off let them play Chiefs site on the internet. You can't find more freedom anywhere else.

Sassy Squatch 04-02-2013 04:28 PM

Is that the princess of Druidia? Can I be Barf.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AustinChief (Post 9550414)
um, no, no I don't. I run them off, but I don't BAN them.

Dead wrong. This is a flat lie.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9550418)
Unless you can see the future, yes, it is mental masturbation.

I think conversation is more than just that, but to each their own.

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550428)
Exactly. A small handful.

It was, AT ONE POINT, more than that.

No the hell it wasn't. I've been here for 8 years, day in and day out (sigh...how pathetic) and it's always been this way. Always.

BossChief 04-02-2013 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COchief (Post 9550361)
Just your hypocrisy, but you've already done that. You posted a tear soaked message earlier in this thread about how you "never attack posters" when it turns out you lead a group that does exactly that, and only because they are new when you in fact are a fuggin noob yourself on this site who probably only signed up to tell us about how Stanzi was going to change our lives.

If you don't like sympathy, how are your personal tragedies and challenges apparently common knowledge?

/disclaimer, I feel terrible dancing around these very heavy subjects with skepticism, but there seems to be a lot of bullshit piling up.

I never said I dont attack posters, learn to read. (I post this knowing you will probably try to call me insensitive about people that are illiterate) I DID say that I wouldn't ever use something from a persons real life against them in a football discussion.

Look, if you haven't read any of the conversations, stop wasting grown folks' time.

Sully 04-02-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550170)
Chiefsplanet is whatever you make of it. It's always has been that way. There isn't a thread like this at all in Draftplanet. There is plenty of discussion there. Your "late night bullshit" threads get plenty of football onyl activity.

I agree that threads turn into Smith vs Smith a bit too often, but that's because it's such a polarizing topic on the most important position relative to the team's success.

It sounds like the drama lately is too much for you. Take a break from it.

I understand how you feel that way, as you seem to put a ton of time and thought into your posts, and it's probably disheartening to do that and be met with one liners and insults rather than actual substantial feedback or discussion.

But

I'm certainly not the first to say that it is what you make it. Maybe you try too hard.

Listen, there are 2 or 3 posters here that, if I were within arms reach if them, I'd kick the shit out of them (or get my ass kicked trying). There are far more than that whom I think are just overall douchebags and try to out-Tucker Max one another (for lack of a better descriptor). But I still check in every day because its a decent repository for breaking Chiefs news and rumors, as well as pop culture and political arguments.

So, again, if its that aggravating (and it has been for me in the past), maybe you need to look and see if you're trying too hard (which I've been victim to in the past).

AustinChief 04-02-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550431)
Dead wrong. This is a flat lie.

Three people(I think it was 3) got a temp ban to prove my point about misuse of power in one single instance. That is the totality of any banning that I have had a part in in DC. Unless I magically have forgotten something.

And tread very lightly on the "lie" accusations unless you are prepared to back it up.

Direckshun 04-02-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9550436)
No the hell it wasn't. I've been here for 8 years, day in and day out (sigh...how pathetic) and it's always been this way. Always.

I disagree.

-King- 04-02-2013 04:31 PM

Anyone feel like discussing Reid Fragel from Ohio State?

ToxSocks 04-02-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9550428)

Of course, that is not the entirety of my complaint about ChiefsPlanet. That's just the part you've highlighted and are now pretending is the entirety of my complaint.

you're complaint and anger is about AC. No one heard a peep from you until he randomly banned GC.

And honestly....it's GC. We **** around with him all the time. I doubt he even cares as much as you do.