ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life 2012 Fat Loss Challenge (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=254378)

PunkinDrublic 02-01-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8341026)
There is a book out there called The End of Overeating by Dr. David Kessler that is a good introduction to the theory of food reward. The book is basically about how modern foods are specifically designed to stimulate the dopamine center of the brain and cause us to crave it like a drug. It's a great book that I would recommend to anyone that struggles with overeating.

There is also a blog by a UW researcher that is in the field of food reward. He has a whole series on the subject starting here. Well worth reading the whole series, IMO.

Thanks I'll definately check it out. I don't eat huge portions when I do eat out, it's the fact that I'm literally eating fast food every other day that disturbs me. I just watched that documentary "Fat , sick and nearly dead" and it really led me to believe that there is some kind of chemical that is making me crave fast food when I get the slightest bit hungry.

mnchiefsguy 02-01-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8341026)
There is a book out there called The End of Overeating by Dr. David Kessler that is a good introduction to the theory of food reward. The book is basically about how modern foods are specifically designed to stimulate the dopamine center of the brain and cause us to crave it like a drug. It's a great book that I would recommend to anyone that struggles with overeating.

There is also a blog by a UW researcher that is in the field of food reward. He has a whole series on the subject starting here. Well worth reading the whole series, IMO.

Thanks for the tips, will check out the library for that book.

Frosty 02-01-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic (Post 8341060)
Thanks I'll definately check it out. I don't eat huge portions when I do eat out, it's the fact that I'm literally eating fast food every other day that disturbs me. I just watched that documentary "Fat , sick and nearly dead" and it really led me to believe that there is some kind of chemical that is making me crave fast food when I get the slightest bit hungry.

The food reward theory isn't just that food tastes good, so we eat a bunch of it. It's that certain taste combinations light up the dopamine centers possibly creating an addiction. These same centers are also activated when gambling addicts are gambling, for example.

I used to have this thing with Spaghetti-O's. Every now and then, I just HAD to have some. I don't even like them and most of the time thought they were gross but then I would suddenly get cravings for it. It was weird.

Candy corn is another one. I don't particularly like them but if my wife buys some at Halloween, I can't stay out of them.

Ultra Peanut 02-01-2012 02:49 PM

Solution to candy corn problem: Just don't eat other foods during the month of October.

Frosty 02-01-2012 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 8341339)
Solution to candy corn problem: Just don't eat other foods during the months of October through April.

FYP

****ing candy holidays. :banghead:

jd1020 02-01-2012 02:59 PM

Still 190. Didn't really get a chance to keep a routine at the gym this month with construction and colds. Gonna shoot for <180 by the end of this month and then I'll be done with the weight loss and move to maintaining and reducing BF%.

Omaha 02-01-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8340891)
That's where you eat anything you could naturally find yourself right? Like no bread or beer and stuff like that right?

I've been doing keto. It's awesome.

No dairy, no grains, no processed foods. Lots of meat, fruits, veggies, & nuts.

I am not insane about it. I still drink beers. I've also had spaghetti once or twice during the 2 weeks.

jd1020 02-01-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8341382)
No dairy, no grains, no processed foods. Lots of meat, fruits, veggies, & nuts.

I am not insane about it. I still drink beers. I've also had spaghetti once or twice during the 2 weeks.

I'll never give up eggs and whole wheat!!!!

Frosty 02-01-2012 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8341387)

Eggs aren't dairy to Paleos.

Heh. I gave up wheat, barley and rye six years ago today. Don't even remotely miss it.

Omaha 02-01-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8341387)

Eggs? Do you think eggs are made from milk?

Eggs are fine. I eat a lot of eggs.

Wheat is a different story. Do what works. Just remember, if you do what you've always done, you'll get the results that got you to where you are.

luv 02-01-2012 03:18 PM

Jan 1 - 259
Feb 1 - 243

Omaha 02-01-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8341396)
Eggs aren't dairy to Paleos.

Heh. I gave up wheat, barley and rye six years ago today. Don't even remotely miss it.

What inspired you to do that? Gluten? What results have you noticed?

Hammock Parties 02-01-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8341408)
Jan 1 - 259
Feb 1 - 243

http://www.ebengregory.com/newsite/w.../bama-clap.gif

Frosty 02-01-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8341411)
What inspired you to do that? Gluten? What results have you noticed?

Gluten intolerant. As for results, the main thing is my life long upset stomach went away. So did some joint pain that had really been bothering me. I also calmed way down (much less angry). Just felt way better all around, too.

jd1020 02-01-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8341405)
Eggs? Do you think eggs are made from milk?

Depends on ones definition of dairy.

Some people use "animal byproduct" and some use "milk."

jidar 02-01-2012 03:41 PM

Sweet. We're doing a 3 month weigh loss challenge at work, $20 buy-in and $50 penalty for gaining weight, winner take all.
I weighed in on Jan 5th at 278.6 lbs, this morning I weighed 252.8lbs

I've won a couple of these in the past, but I never keep the weight off. I love food and I'm a fat ****er.

Omaha 02-01-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8341419)
Gluten intolerant. As for results, the main thing is my life long upset stomach went away. So did some joint pain that had really been bothering me. I also calmed way down (much less angry). Just felt way better all around, too.

That's awesome. The only problem I have is that the rest of my family still wants pizza, rice, and spaghetti. I hate making 2 different things. I am just running out of ideas for things to make.

Frosty 02-01-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omaha (Post 8341482)
That's awesome. The only problem I have is that the rest of my family still wants pizza, rice, and spaghetti. I hate making 2 different things. I am just running out of ideas for things to make.

Planning gluten-free dinners aren't a problem for us. My boys are also gluten intolerant so it's out of the house completely. My wife isn't GI but she actually feels better without it so it isn't a big loss to her. We even buy wheat and barley-free dog and cat food for our pets. It flat is not in the house.

Dinner can be a problem when I want to eat a certain way (toying with the low food reward idea right now) but it doesn't fit in with what the others want. When the boys are off to college in a couple of years, it will be much easier.

Archie F. Swin 02-01-2012 04:12 PM

It's been a human thing for a millenia to desire high calorie, flavorful food. High calorie food gives us energy and sustains us for our next kill.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Frosty 02-01-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archie F. Swin (Post 8341554)
It's been a human thing for a millenia to desire high calorie, flavorful food. High calorie food gives us energy and sustains us for our next kill.

In the past, we had to work for it and there wasn't that much around. Now for a few bucks, we can munch on a box of Twinkies while we watch TV.

Kyle DeLexus 02-01-2012 05:10 PM

January 1 - 230
February 1 - 222.5
Month - 7.5
2012 - 7.5

I lost basically everything in the last two week, with the majority of that in the last week since I started low carbing. It's going to be interesting to see what I can do in an entire month.

The only real exercise I've got has been one round of golf and a couple trips to the driving range. This month I'm really going to try and get going to the gym to become a habit. I'm going to start lifting again and playing basketball after for cardio.

My goal for the next month is to break 200lbs for the first time since I was in junior high, but anything less than 210 will be a complete failure.

Dartgod 02-01-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8341557)
In the past, we had to work for it and there wasn't that much around. Now for a few bucks, we can munch on a bag of Cheetos while we watch pr0n.

Fixed it.

luv 02-03-2012 09:21 AM

I haven't done it, but I thought I'd share in case anyone needs assistance with meal planning. I've been hearing good things about this site. They have options for gluten-free, low carb, low fat, etc. I don't know about you, but sometimes I get in a rut. I know what I'm getting out of certain foods, so I tend to eat the same things most of the time. I'm considering this for 6 months, to see if I can't broaden my horizons. Still not sure though. I'm heading to my local health market sometime this weekend, so I'm going to look around there to see if they have any sort of cookbooks that might be able to help.

Anyway, this is an option...

http://e-mealz.com/meal-plans

Also, I go for my "official" weigh-in with the local contest I'm doing in the morning. I figure the sauna tonight, a good cardio workout afterwards, and a light dinner tonight. I can't weigh in until 10am, so I'm either doing a yogurt and banana for breakfast, or just waiting until after I weigh in to eat.

Kyle DeLexus 02-05-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 8332488)
I sent him a text asking about the pizza but he's been pretty busy lately so I dunno when I'll get an answer. It was more calorically dense than I was personally looking for (not a problem for most low-carbers, I'm guessing), but it was genuinely delicious to my non-dieting taste buds and I'd love to try it again sometime.

Any luck on this yet? I'm sure you haven't heard anything yet, but was thinking about making a Superbowl pizza and figured I'd ask.

Buck 02-05-2012 03:28 PM

So I accidentally just put on a pair of my brother's boxer briefs. They are a little snug, so I looked at the tag and saw Size: L.

One time I accidentally wore a pair of his boxers and they ripped!

These things are almost comfortable.

All my 2XL boxer-briefs are now loose fitting on me. I like them to be sort of snug on my legs, and they hang off my legs. Going to go buy some XL on Monday and see how they fit.

Hammock Parties 02-05-2012 03:37 PM

Don't bother, you're gonna need even smaller ones soon.

Buck 02-05-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8350897)
Don't bother, you're gonna need even smaller ones soon.

I'm okay with spending $20 on 8 pairs of underwear that I will need for a couple months and that will fit after.

Buck 02-08-2012 08:35 AM

My breakfast today.

I hope I didn't piss off my neighbors in the complex I live in by waking them up to the delicious smell of steak at 5:30 in the morning.

http://i.imgur.com/J2qMO.jpg

Hammock Parties 02-08-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8358098)
My breakfast today.

I hope I didn't piss off my neighbors in the complex I live in by waking them up to the delicious smell of steak at 5:30 in the morning.

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=500&h=212

PunkinDrublic 02-08-2012 09:38 AM

I'm on day 2 of my juice fast. I'm 205lbs. Going to try for two weeks. If I feel good at the end of the two weeks I might keep going. The vegetable and fruit juices do a pretty good job of keeping me from feeling like I'm starving but it's only been a day. Everything I've read say headaches and diahrea are the worst on day 3. I do get the cravings when I'm around food but nothing I can't handle.

Monty 02-08-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

My breakfast today.

Add some hash browns and you've got the best breakfast evah!!

I did the same thing on Sunday, smaller steak though.

luv 02-08-2012 11:03 AM

Dietary requirements for me:

100 oz of water per day (this is a toughie for me)
3-4 servings of veggies
Zero high fructose corn syrup (gotta read my labels)
Some kind of lean protein with every meal and snack
1550-1750 calories per day for now (I've been trying to keep at around 1200, so this seems so high. Going to go for the 1550.)

Fitness-wise, I did my first strength training workout last night. It looked simple on paper, but there were a few things that kicked my butt. Tonight is cardio night.

I bought a exercise/food log called fitbook yesterday. I love it. I am able to track my exercises including reps, sets, and weight. I also log my food for each day, and it has a nutrition, water, and sleep tracker for each day. It's small enough that it fits in my purse. Next to each meal and snack, there are three smiley faces (smiling, neutral, and frowning) to help me rate how I did.

Feeling good.

Oh, and tonight is my last night of class EVER! Sorry, just a little excited. :D

Buck 02-08-2012 11:14 AM

I try to drink at least 4L a day and shoot for 6L usually.

Archie F. Swin 02-08-2012 11:21 AM

My weight has plateaued in the last week. I think the next 5-10 pounds is going to be tougher than the first 15. Its possible that I'm developing some muscle, buts its more likely that I've been eating too much. There are so many dietary temptations during the weekend. I'm optimistic though.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-08-2012 12:34 PM

Got up to 172 after a vacation in early January. Got down to 164 last week and then switched scales. I think this one is more accurate and about 2.5 pounds heavier.

163.8 this morning

whoman69 02-08-2012 02:16 PM

Super Bowl did not help.

R8RFAN 02-08-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

My breakfast today.

Damn that looks good

Buck 02-08-2012 07:16 PM

This is my dinner right now. This is the before picture, obviously.

I'll post after pictures when I cook it.

http://i.imgur.com/cMZ0F.jpg

Dartgod 02-08-2012 07:17 PM

What the hell is it?

Kyle DeLexus 02-08-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8359658)
What the hell is it?

Cow intestines with a shitload of cilantro?

Buck 02-08-2012 07:47 PM

It's Chimichurri.

Here's a better before picture.

http://i.imgur.com/VvayS.jpg

After, the picture doesn't look good, but it's god damn delicious.

http://i.imgur.com/8ScUZ.jpg

R8RFAN 02-08-2012 09:15 PM

What kind of meat?

Buck 02-08-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8359892)
What kind of meat?

Flank Steak cut into strips (pre cut at the store, like the stuff they sell for stir-fry).

It looks so white because my flash was too close to it.

Hammock Parties 02-08-2012 09:17 PM

Looks like pork and salsa verde.

Buck 02-08-2012 09:22 PM

It's Chimichurri and steak.

Chimichurri consists of Parsley, Oregano, Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Garlic, Onion, Lemon Juice, Salt, Pepper.

Saul Good 02-08-2012 09:44 PM

Looks like an enormous portion.

Buck 02-08-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8359982)
Looks like an enormous portion.

In the bowl in the after picture there is about 8 oz of steak, at most.

luv 02-08-2012 10:01 PM

I did it. 100 oz of water. Only ended up with two servings of veggies, though. :(

In58men 02-08-2012 10:11 PM

How in the hell do I get my name on the list? I'm 265.

I'll win this shit.

The Franchise 02-09-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 8360049)
How in the hell do I get my name on the list? I'm 265.

I'll win this shit.

Meet me in a dark alley. I need to have you suck something out of a hose.

Seriously though....I'll put you up on the list.

In58men 02-09-2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petitelance (Post 8360673)
Meet me in a dark alley. I need to have you suck something out of a hose.

Seriously though....I'll put you up on the list.

Weighed this morning 262. :-)

luv 02-09-2012 10:59 AM

I think I'm getting the hang of this water thing. My goal is to drink 10 oz per hour. At that rate, I'll have my daily dose of water by 6pm.

Mama Jean's (local health and organic grocery store) deli is serving their fish tacos and tilapia slaw as part of their lunch menu. I am so there.

Tonight is my strength training. I think I'm going to go home, do that, and then go sit in the sauna and get some more reading in.

Buck 02-09-2012 11:01 AM

Here.

http://i.imgur.com/n6QuG.jpg

This is me at or near my fattest.

http://i.imgur.com/EcPtk.jpg

Buck 02-09-2012 11:03 AM

My problem right now is that my body can fit in an XL shirt, but my neck cant.

I wish this shirt wasn't so baggy on me, but I couldn't find any shirts with a neck small enough.

Archie F. Swin 02-09-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8360798)
My problem right now is that I need a maid.

FYP

Hammock Parties 02-09-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8360774)
Mama Jean's (local health and organic grocery store) deli is serving their fish tacos and tilapia slaw as part of their lunch menu. I am so there.

Uh, watch that shit. Calories you can't count are dangerous.

Dartgod 02-09-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8360966)
Uh, watch that shit. Calories you can't count are dangerous.

Explain "calories you can't count".

Hammock Parties 02-09-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8360973)

I've never seen nutritional information for Mama Jean's menu.

Dartgod 02-09-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8360977)
I've never seen nutritional information for Mama Jean's menu.

Gotcha. Wasn't sure what you meant by that.

luv 02-09-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8360973)

What he doesn't realize is that they have signs on everything that tell you what's in it, and that I'm perfectly able to look up calorie counts on my own. That's the purpose for knowing what I'm eating. I also got a cup of curry chicken salad. Curry is good for my metabolism. Tell him not to worry, while I'm not posting pictures on here until I'm done, I'm doing just fine without him telling me what to do or putting me down.

Hammock Parties 02-09-2012 12:59 PM

So you're actually going to go and look up calorie counts for each individual item in each taco? Yeah right. Just stop eating out. No one loses weight eating out.

Dartgod 02-09-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 8361019)
So you're actually going to go and look up calorie counts for each individual item in each taco? Yeah right. Just stop eating out. No one loses weight eating out.

Shut the **** up, Draven.

You aren't the end-all of dieting knowledge.

Hammock Parties 02-09-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8361045)

Yeah, but luv is falling back into bad habits by eating out. Somehow she's convinced herself that anything at Mama Jean's is acceptable.

Brock 02-09-2012 01:12 PM

Nobody should ever pay any attention to anything Wendler says. He's a complete failure at life in every way imaginable.

luv 02-09-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 8361045)

Don't waste your effort. According to him, I can do nothing right, which is why I have him on ignore. Makes my time in this thread, and on the board in general, a little more bearable. I'm losing weight and having fun. I couldn't give two shits what he has to say about it.

Dartgod 02-09-2012 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8361067)
Don't waste your effort. According to him, I can do nothing right, which is why I have him on ignore. Makes my time in this thread, and on the board in general, a little more bearable. I'm losing weight and having fun. I couldn't give two shits what he has to say about it.

Good for you! :thumb:

Buck 02-09-2012 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8360774)
I think I'm getting the hang of this water thing. My goal is to drink 10 oz per hour. At that rate, I'll have my daily dose of water by 6pm.

Tonight is my strength training. I think I'm going to go home, do that, and then go sit in the sauna and get some more reading in.

Do you have me on ignore? Those fish tacos sound good. Do you know what kind of fish it is and is it fried?

Dartgod 02-09-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8361101)
Do you have me on ignore? Those fish tacos sound good. Do you know what kind of fish it is and is it fried?

In case she does.

keg in kc 02-09-2012 01:31 PM

I've never quite grasped the concept of a fish taco.

Buck 02-09-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8361118)
I've never quite grasped the concept of a fish taco.

The fish is usually fried and tasteless. They put some kind of mexican cole slaw in there and it tastes good. The fish is for texture usually.

I doubt they are very healthy, especially when fried, but whatever.

keg in kc 02-09-2012 01:35 PM

I fall into the category of people who thinks it's okay to occasionally eat something just because you like it. Makes you feel good and, for me at least, helps avoid craving and binges. I think moderation is fine, it's when you eat out all the time that problems arise, speaking from personal experience.

Buck 02-09-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8361132)
I fall into the category of people who thinks it's okay to occasionally eat something just because you like it. Makes you feel good and, for me at least, helps avoid craving and binges. I think moderation is fine, it's when you eat out all the time that problems arise, speaking from personal experience.

Yeah, if you can still lose weight and enjoy some stuff that isn't typically okay, then go for it.

I'll stick to my bacon and steak though.

luv 02-09-2012 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8361126)
The fish is usually fried and tasteless. They put some kind of mexican cole slaw in there and it tastes good. The fish is for texture usually.

I doubt they are very healthy, especially when fried, but whatever.

I'm sorry, weren't you all the ones trying to tell me that saturated fat is actually good for me? Now it's suddenly not healthy?

If you must know, it's a wheat flour tortilla, cabbage (not slaw), and tilapia tried in olive oil. They serve it with 2 oz of mango salsa. I already know what you're going to say, and that is that the flour tortilla will make me fat.

I took you off of ignore, but I can see that was a mistake.

Frosty 02-09-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8361141)
I'm sorry, weren't you all the ones trying to tell me that saturated fat is actually good for me? Now it's suddenly not healthy?

If you must know, it's a wheat flour tortilla, cabbage (not slaw), and tilapia tried in olive oil. They serve it with 2 oz of mango salsa. I already know what you're going to say, and that is that the flour tortilla will make me fat.

The stuff they fry it in isn't saturated fat. It's either transfats or vegetable oil, both of which are worse for you that sat fat.

luv 02-09-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8361151)
The stuff they fry it in isn't saturated fat. It's either transfats or vegetable oil, both of which are worse for you that sat fat.

It's not deep fried. It's pan fried in olive oil and not breaded. Now olive oil is bad, too? And fish is lean protein. I just can't seem to win with you guys.

keg in kc 02-09-2012 01:44 PM

I've almost gone paleo. The oatmeal I occasionally eat for breakfast is generally the most processed thing I eat. Well, that and yogurt. Lots of chicken and fish and broccoli and a salad basically every evening. Eat a ton of berries and other fruits, go through lots of raw almonds. Regularly eat eggs, have really acquired a taste for turkey bacon. Although I still struggle sometimes with baked stuff. Every few weeks weeks I'll do something random like go through a box of crackers and a block of cheese, or some chips and salsa, or a 4-pack of croissants, but it doesn't seem to be detrimental so far. Seems to be working.

I've said this before, but my weight, and my food/exercise behavior, seems to be entirely connected to when I sleep. If I sleep at night like a normal person, I exercise daily and eat well. If I sleep during the day my impulse control disappears, I stop exercising and I blow up like a balloon. So my only real resolution-y thing this year is to try to continue to sleep regularly. Doing okay so far. I was off for about a week thanks to my job, but was able to recover quickly.

Hammock Parties 02-09-2012 01:44 PM

Don't forget the guacamole and sour cream, luv:

Quote:

Fish taco ($5.99): Baked blackened tilapia, Napa cabbage, mango peach salsa, guacamole and sour cream in a whole-wheat tortilla (or without the shell). At first bite, the salsa and cabbage competed for attention. Later, the tilapia united the flavors with a layer of savory seasoning.
There's easily 500+ calories in one of those tacos. Better limit yourself to one.

Buck 02-09-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8361141)

Saturated fat comes from the adipose tissue of animals, and it is good for you.

Fried Fish / Chicken with a breading isn't good for you.

And also not sure why you are being hostile.

Buck 02-09-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8361160)
It's not deep fried. It's pan fried in olive oil and not breaded. Now olive oil is bad, too? And fish is lean protein. I just can't seem to win with you guys.

Nothing wrong with that. I was just worried that it was breaded.

luv 02-09-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 8361166)
Saturated fat comes from the adipose tissue of animals, and it is good for you.

Fried Fish / Chicken with a breading isn't good for you.

And also not sure why you are being hostile.

Because I get dumped on for everything I post about food. It's not like I had sour cream with it or anything.