ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Carlota69 02-09-2013 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389189)
Actually, the media has control of the game, and you ARE the game. LMAO

Who gave the media all the cute pics of Mr cop Killer? And the manifest? You guessed it. He still has control.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389193)
He didn't *snap* and quit thinking.

They fired him long ago and he's had a long time to play chess...

Yep.

Frazod 02-09-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9389205)
Who gave the media all the cute pics of Mr cop Killer? And the manifest? You guessed it. He still has control.

He could be lurking outside your house at this very minute. You really should go call 911 and hide under the bed.

Carlota69 02-09-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389212)
He could be lurking outside your house at this very minute. You really should go call 911 and hide under the bed.

I was just actually talking about this with my friend. He is the last person I'm afraid of. He doesn't want me. And I'm in Vegas, not far from his house. If I saw him, the last thing I'd be is worried.

Rausch 02-09-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Odds are he'd get shot by someone else in the neighborhood before he made it here...

ReynardMuldrake 02-09-2013 11:43 AM

Have they tried sending Kevin Spacey in to negotiate with him?

http://www.everythingspacey.com/images/negotiator.jpg

Rausch 02-09-2013 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9389233)
Have they tried sending Kevin Spacey in to negotiate with him?

http://www.everythingspacey.com/images/negotiator.jpg

I think this type of situation requires Gary Oldman...

http://cinoman.thegeekcartel.com/med...Stansfield.jpg

SDChiefs 02-09-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388668)
LMAO

Yeah, the Chief of Police is to blame because a few cops in a city of 20 million people are dumbasses.

JFC, you continue to show your stupidity with each and every post.

Where was your criticism of the KC Police department when they failed to detain a drunken fool who later killed himself and another person?

Last i heard, myself and the us census could be wrong, but LA only has a little over 4 million. Huge jump from 4 to 20.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 12:05 PM

Moonbats are hailing this clown as a hero

In58men 02-09-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389259)

That's RACIST

Rausch 02-09-2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

I don't think anyone is.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Frazod is to gun control debate as any Geno nuthugger is to QB #1 debate.

You are trying so hard to turn this into a gun control debate by :Poke: anyone who will play with you. Are you bored or something?

Rausch 02-09-2013 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389297)

You are trying so hard to turn this into a gun control debate by :Poke: anyone who will play with you. Are you bored or something?

I don't think that's what he's doing...

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:24 PM

One thing I will say is anyone who makes conclusions about an entire department (LAPD) based on one guy's experience and resulting perception of the department is either reactionary or not very bright.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389290)
I don't think anyone is.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389301)
I don't think that's what he's doing...

What exactly do you think?

|Zach| 02-09-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

who?

Aries Walker 02-09-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

I have yet to hear anyone regard him as anything but a violent monster.

In58men 02-09-2013 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9389309)
I have yet to hear anyone regard him as anything but a violent monster.

Because he's not

SAUTO 02-09-2013 12:32 PM

He is a hero.

I don't see anyone else sticking up to the daughter and her fiancé's reign of terror
Posted via Mobile Device

Fairplay 02-09-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9389337)
He is a hero.

I don't see anyone else sticking up to the daughter and her fiancé's reign of terror
Posted via Mobile Device

Speaking of moonbats............:D

In58men 02-09-2013 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9389337)
He is a hero.

Posted via Mobile Device

They're all hiding because the giant is AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rausch 02-09-2013 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389305)
What exactly do you think?

I think he's a very clear thinking (meaning: should not be allowed the insanity defense) man who's lost a lot and made his decision.

He's using tactical reasoning and has likely planned this out for a long while (it's not like he was fired yesterday.)

I don't think he'd purposely aim at civilians but I don't think he'd hesitate if he hit one...

Stewie 02-09-2013 12:42 PM

OK.

What's your thinking?

Where is he right now and what is his next move? I know the LAPD is running all scenarios right now.

Let's hear your thoughts.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389352)
I think he's a very clear thinking (meaning: should not be allowed the insanity defense) man who's lost a lot and made his decision.

He's using tactical reasoning and has likely planned this out for a long while (it's not like he was fired yesterday.)

I don't think he'd purposely aim at civilians but I don't think he'd hesitate if he hit one...

lolwut?

I was alluding to your overuse of 'I don't think' and was hoping you'd give me any reason to think that the particular poster I addressed wasn't doing what I specifically stated.

I agree with your post, but I was trying to bring attention to that poster's DC-like posting in this thread.

Fairplay 02-09-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9389360)
OK.

What's your thinking?

Where is he right now and what is his next move? I know the LAPD is running all scenarios right now.

Post #528 is what I think.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9389360)
OK.

What's your thinking?

He knew she was fake and now he's just trying to act like the victim to protect his draft status.

Wait, what?

Rausch 02-09-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389369)
lolwut?

I was alluding to your overuse of 'I don't think'

My bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389369)

I agree with your post, but I was trying to bring attention to that poster's DC-like posting in this thread.

Yeah, I gave that up years ago and don't really like pulling that sludge into here...

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389379)
My bad.

Yeah, I gave that up years ago and don't really like pulling that sludge into here...

You're good. I just don't think this situation has anything to do with gun control at all, so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a DC debate.

Frazod 02-09-2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389297)

Just holding up a tampon waiting for a **** to land on it. Thanks for playing.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389387)
Just holding up a tampon waiting for a **** to land on it. Thanks for playing.

You got called on your antics and you're butthurt? What?

I don't even know how that would work quite honestly. Can you elaborate on your metaphor?

Rausch 02-09-2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389386)
You're good. I just don't think this situation has anything to do with gun control at all, so I'm hoping it doesn't turn into a DC debate.

It will...

Frazod 02-09-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389393)
You got called on your antics and you're butthurt? What?

I don't even know how that would work quite honestly. Can you elaborate on your metaphor?

You're a ****ing imbecile. My comment had nothing to do with guns - it was about the media using this guy to scare the crap out of the gullible.

Go play in the traffic, spanky.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:02 PM

75 moral cretins who think Christopher Dorner is a hero

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/09/75-mor...ner-is-a-hero/

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389408)
You're a ****ing imbecile. My comment had nothing to do with guns - it was about the media using this guy to scare the crap out of the gullible.

Go play in the traffic, spanky.

We really shouldn't be enemies, we think so much alike

http://www.olivebranchdaycare.net/images/index.1.gif

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9385932)
He's a big Piers Morgan fan, too. LMAO

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2KGBBSnOj

Slaying suspect Dorner lauds Piers Morgan; CNN host blames ‘deranged criminality’

Gun-control advocate and CNN host Piers Morgan found himself in an uncomfortable situation Thursday after hearing rogue cop Chris Dorner, who allegedly killed a police officer and two others, was a big fan of his.

“The LA cop-killer murder spree has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with deranged criminality. I hope they catch him asap,” Mr. Morgan tweeted a little over an hour ago.

A bizarre manifesto by Mr. Dorner was first published by KTLA-TV, where he praised President Obama and his gun control efforts, along with media that touted those efforts, such as Mr. Morgan.

“[G]ive Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card,” the manifesto reads. “Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws. … If you had [sic] a well regulated AWB [assault-weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?”

Mr. Dorner also ranted against the NRA and its executive vice president and CEO, Wayne LaPierre, calling him “vile” and “inhumane.”

Mr. Morgan also tweeted today that the manifesto is no joke: “Shocking to see how many gun rights tweeters think this shocking LA cop-killer’s manifesto is something to joke about. It’s not.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2KGYvv7no
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388302)
Not really surprising at all. Like all criminals who would prey on others, he prefers them to be largely unarmed and untrained.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388487)
I guess the daughter and her fiancé were packing Uzis, right?

:shake:

Right...

I was addressing you, the poster, rather than the post.

Now off to DC with ya, :skip:

TLO 02-09-2013 01:11 PM

Smells like DC in here...

Frazod 02-09-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389416)
We really shouldn't be enemies, we think so much alike

http://www.olivebranchdaycare.net/images/index.1.gif

Cool. I'm eating lunch and then have to go visit my gunsmith, you can slap this libtard around for me until I get home. :thumb:

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:13 PM

I wouldn't be suprised or Dorner is doing this crap now to help with the gun control legislation. Just look at his manifesto. He's probably using the very guns he claims should be banned.

lol!

He's a leftist leaning liberal who wants to pontificate on gun control as he goes on a killing rampage. He's oh-so blue through and through. He's a democrat, that's for sure.

Rausch 02-09-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389414)
75 moral cretins who think Christopher Dorner is a hero

http://twitchy.com/2013/02/09/75-mor...ner-is-a-hero/

:shake:

Rausch 02-09-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389441)
I wouldn't be suprised or Dorner is doing this crap now to help with the gun control legislation.

:rolleyes:

I highly doubt that...

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9389438)
Cool. I'm eating lunch and then have to go visit my gunsmith, you can slap this libtard around for me until I get home. :thumb:

I'm conservative and against gun control.

I simply stated this wasn't the appropriate place for the debate you were itching to have.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389445)

I highly doubt that...

did you read the manifesto? I'm just putting 2 & 2 together. This dude definitely has an agenda, if you can't see that you are blind.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389441)
I wouldn't be suprised or Dorner is doing this crap now to help with the gun control legislation. Just look at his manifesto. He's probably using the very guns he claims should be banned.

lol!

He's a leftist leaning liberal who wants to pontificate on gun control as he goes on a killing rampage. He's oh-so blue through and through. He's a democrat, that's for sure.

Come on man. You're better than that.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389453)
did you read the manifesto? I'm just putting 2 & 2 together. This dude definitely has an agenda, if you can't see that you are blind.

What was the main point of his manifesto?

Clear his name or gun control?
He's a left-leaning lunatic, but his agenda is so firmly in the former (rebel against LAPD, which has nothing to do with gun control) that any agenda concerning the latter takes a back seat.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389456)
Come on man. You're better than that.

Hey, I read his manifesto! He's got an agenda! He's spills out is tripe all over the place and you want to say I'm making something out of nothing?

Dude had a conservative estimate of 3 years to plan for this!

Why now? Is it just random conicidence that BO has been elected to a second term and that there is now legislation in place to re-define gun rights?

Dude has an agenda. He pontificates about the liberal media and how great it is so you know the liberal media won't point out that this guy is a card carrying democrat.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389461)
What was the main point of his manifesto?

Clear his name or gun control?
He's a left-leaning lunatic, but his agenda is so firmly in the former (rebel against LAPD, which has nothing to do with gun control) that any agenda concerning the latter takes a back seat.

what was the main point of Mein Kampf? GTFO of here. I can read.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389467)
Hey, I read his manifesto! He's got an agenda! He's spills out is tripe all over the place and you want to say I'm making something out of nothing?

Dude had a conservative estimate of 3 years to plan for this!

Why now? Is it just random conicidence that BO has been elected to a second term and that there is now legislation in place to re-define gun rights?

Dude has an agenda. He pontificates about the liberal media and how great it is so you know the liberal media won't point out that this guy is a card carrying democrat.

Imagine if this guy would have been a Rush fan or a Tea Party member

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:29 PM

This is one of the scumbag type cops/xcops who think that only cops should be allowed to have guns...

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389473)
Imagine if this guy would have been a Rush fan or a Tea Party member

You damn right! If this cat was a conservative the liberal media would be ALL OVER THAT ANGLE.

but we won't here a peep about this guys political enfluences and agenda, how he sucks off NBC and the like. Shhhh, look the other way... shhhhh.... look the other way.... shhhhh... look the other way... shhhhh....

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389481)
You damn right! If this cat was a conservative the liberal media would be ALL OVER THAT ANGLE.

but we won't here a peep about this guys political enfluences and agenda, how he sucks off NBC and the like. Shhhh, look the other way... shhhhh.... look the other way.... shhhhh... look the other way... shhhhh....

This gun control shit is what the right needs to split the Democrat party... I know a bunch of gun totin Democrats down here.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389476)
This is one of the scumbag type cops/xcops who think that only cops should be allowed to have guns...

You are stooping to the reactionary level of liberals here.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389397)
It will...

You were right.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389502)
You are stooping to the reactionary level of liberals here.

I am responding on his actions not here say

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389509)
I am responding on his actions not here say

You are using his actions to form your own conclusions to provide fuel for your agenda.

Much like the liberal media.

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389566)
You are using his actions to form your own conclusions to provide fuel for your agenda.

Head Trauma... LMAO

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389566)

Loves Piers Morgan/ Hates the NRA and Wayne LaPierre

Yes I am stretching here, You nailed it

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389571)

What is his primary reason for doing this?

A. He loves Piers Morgan/Hates NRA- Gun Control
B. He wants to clear his name, as stated in his rant known as his "manifesto"

This should tell us a lot about your ability to reason.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389567)
Head Trauma... LMAO

Again, anytime you are on the opposite end of a debate, I know I'm thinking clearly.

I lump you in with Bump.

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389592)
Again, anytime you are on the opposite end of a debate, I know I'm thinking clearly.

I lump you in with Bump.

Your last post had me interested up until you used the word reason.. I believe the word you're looking for is manipulation. LMAO

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389586)

You don't clear your name by killing people you stupid ****ing asswipe, you clear your name peacefully ...

KChiefer 02-09-2013 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389571)

You're stretching it when you say he loves Piers Morgan. He may agree with his stance on ARs but that doesn't mean he loves him. And yes, it's safe to say he hates LaPierre. LaPierre is a lobbyist. Many lobbyists are hated.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:23 PM

And by the way, I am not refuting your opinion on guns, R8ers. I am critiquing your mechanism of promoting it.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9389597)
You're stretching it when you say he loves Piers Morgan. He may agree with his stance on ARs but that doesn't mean he loves him. And yes, it's safe to say he hates LaPierre. LaPierre is a lobbyist. Many lobbyists are hated.

Another sympathizer ?

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389598)
And by the way, I am not refuting your opinion on guns, R8ers. I am critiquing your mechanism of promoting it.

Well I apologize for calling you stupid

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389595)
You don't clear your name by killing people you stupid ****ing asswipe, you clear your name peacefully ...

See, and this is what's annoying. You are implying that my reasoning is the same as his.

I am saying his intentions are to clear his name, as he stated in his manifesto, not that his intentions are justified. How is it that hard to differentiate the two?

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:25 PM

i have no sympathy for him even if they Rodney Kinged his ass if he is going to resort to killing to prove his point... We are a nation of laws

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9389601)
Well I apologize for calling you stupid

No worries.

It's a pet peeve of mine. How can you critique the liberal media for turning everything into a gun control debate, when you are, in effect, doing the exact same thing?

Don't stoop to that level.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389586)

oh the irony of your post. You want to "reason" with a psycho who is on a killing rampage? Let me guess, you are just smarter than eveyone else? His manifesto said many things, as manifestos from psychos generally do. I used Mein Kampf as "exibit A" in my argument.

Do you think we can't read? A rambling manifesto is generally a good indication that the guy who wrote it has a rather high view of himself and a rather low view of the rest of us. He's up on his soap box proclaiming all the wrongs of his little world and just so we get the point, he's out killing people.

And you want to tell me what his main point is? ROFL

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389594)
Your last post had me interested up until you used the word reason.. I believe the word you're looking for is manipulation. LMAO

It doesn't shock me that you don't know the definition of reason.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389610)
oh the irony of your post. You want to "reason" with a psycho who is on a killing rampage? Let me guess, you are just smarter than eveyone else? His manifesto said many things, as manifestos from psychos generally do. I used Mein Kampf as "exibit A" in my argument.

Do you think we can't read? A rambling manifesto is generally a good indication that the guy who wrote it has a rather high view of himself and a rather low view of the rest of us. He's up on his soap box proclaiming all the wrongs of his little world and just so we get the point, he's out killing people.

And you want to tell me what his main point is? ROFL

You misinterpreted my entire post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but nothing contained in that post said I wanted to reason with the suspect. I am talking about motive when I say his reason.

The "ability to reason" part was directed at the poster, r8ers.

Holy **** I am arguing with idiots.

I'm out.

R8RFAN 02-09-2013 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389604)
See, and this is what's annoying. You are implying that my reasoning is the same as his.

I am saying his intentions are to clear his name, as he stated in his manifesto, not that his intentions are justified. How is it that hard to differentiate the two?

In a way you are right, thinking that the Liberals are ever going to get their way when it comes to guns is absurd and arguing with them about it is playing to what they want and that is to keep it in the headlines, sorta like when they trotted those kids out at the Superbowl as human props to promote their agenda.

Rausch 02-09-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389507)
You were right.

This sarcasm?...

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9389631)
This sarcasm?...

Nope. The last 2+ pages are about gun control, as you predicted.

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389620)
You misinterpreted my entire post. Maybe I wasn't clear enough, but nothing contained in that post said I wanted to reason with the suspect. I am talking about motive when I say his reason.

The "ability to reason" part was directed at the poster, r8ers.

Holy **** I am arguing with idiots.

I'm out.

Good lord you are stupid. Let me explain. You want to tell ME the main point and reasoning of a violent man who is out killing people based on a rambling manifesto he wrote. So in fact, you are the one who is trying to reason with a psycho. That is, you are the one who is trying to understand why he is doing what he is doing. You are, after all, telling me you know more about the "suspect" and his "motive" based on a lengthy manifesto that says a lot of different things.

I'm telling you that this suspect has MOTIVES, as in plural. As in more than one. And due to his rather high view of himself, it's really presumptuous of YOU to tell ME what is the MAIN GOAL of this guy's rampage. I'm saying he has, and follow me on this because it's a big word, an AGENDA.

You do need a time out. You need a time out to figure out what you are talking about becuase I don't think you even realize just how idiotic you look.

:clap:

Imon Yourside 02-09-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389634)

Thought you were out? I mean more than usual of course.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389635)
Good lord you are stupid. Let me explain. You want to tell ME the main point and reasoning of a violent man who is out killing people based on a rambling manifesto he wrote. So in fact, you are the one who is trying to reason with a psycho. That is, you are the one who is trying to understand why he is doing what he is doing. You are, after all, telling me you know more about the "suspect" and his "motive" based on a lengthy manifesto that says a lot of different things.

I'm telling you that this suspect has MOTIVES, as in plural. As in more than one. And due to his rather high view of himself, it's really presumptuous of YOU to tell ME what is the MAIN GOAL of this guy's rampage. I'm saying he has, and follow me on this because it's a big word, an AGENDA.

You do need a time out. You need a time out to figure out what you are talking about becuase I don't think you even realize just how idiotic you look.

This would make sense if the sole thing he actually stated clearly in his manifesto wasn't:

"The question [singular, not plural] is, what would you do to clear your name?"

...at the beginning of the ****ing thing. That's his primary objective. Everything else is conjecture.

I am not trying to "reason with a psycho", I am simply going off the clearly stated premise at the beginning of his manifesto.

Everything else is noise that can be construed to fit an agenda.

Cephalic Trauma 02-09-2013 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9389636)
Thought you were out? I mean more than usual of course.

:whackit:

ClevelandBronco 02-09-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 9389635)

Look, you're angry. You feel betrayed. The Broncos played not to lose and that's exactly what beat them. We get it.

Lighten up. Get a massage or something.

Rausch 02-09-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9389634)

:D

Tombstone RJ 02-09-2013 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 9389652)
Look, you're angry. You feel betrayed. The Broncos played not to lose and that's exactly what beat them. We get it.

Lighten up. Get a massage or something.

lol, fair enough. My point is that a lengthy manifesto usually means that whoever wrote it has many issues he/she wants to address. It's generally an indication of an agenda. If this guy wants everyone to understand him, going on a killing rampage is not the way to do it. His manifesto is simply a precurser to an agenda which he will try to enact however possible. Be it revenge against the LAPD and social change on a larger scale.

All I'm saying is this will be another arrow in the quiver of the gun control people in DC. I've tied it into the fact that it's irony of irony that the majority of these shooters who have used guns to kill people are Democrats or lean to the leftist agenda. I'm just pointing this stuff out.