ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News It's time we ban pitbulls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270868)

notorious 04-16-2017 12:27 PM

Huge difference.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:10 PM

Pit update:

The dogs on the other side of fence are pretty well behaved, but go ****ing nuts if my GFs Shih Tzu charges the fence yipping, which she is wont to do. She does this to other dogs that border our yard and no one cares.

The owner of those vicious killers had the gall to tell us to keep our harmless lap dog from charging the fence, though. LMAO

Your dogs have nothing to fear from mine, bitch. How about you keep your bloodthirsty monsters on the leash?

Flame away.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903797)
Pit update:

The dogs on the other side of fence are pretty well behaved, but go ****ing nuts if my GFs Shih Tzu charges the fence yipping, which she is wont to do. She does this to other dogs that border our yard and no one cares.

The owner of those vicious killers had the gall to tell us to keep our harmless lap dog from charging the fence, though. LMAO

Your dogs have nothing to fear from mine, bitch. How about you keep your bloodthirsty monsters on the leash?

Flame away.

Break out the antifreeze and solve the problem.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 08:17 PM

Or you can buy a Ruger Mark III suppressed

vailpass 06-05-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 12826436)
If I'm looking at a house to buy and the house next door had 3 pits and a low fence, the search would continue. I wouldn't even look inside.

And yes, I've known people that have well-raised and loved pits. They have told me that in certain situations their dogs get "interesting". We were out front of the house years ago, and another of my friends showed up with his two young kids, and the pits went ****ing crazy. I looked at Paul (the owner) and he just shrugged his shoulders. Later that day we had to break one of his pits away from a deathlock grip on another one of their mutts in the back yard. He literally hit the dog as hard as he could in it's gut to break the clamp.

Paul was a flight instructor and his wife an accountant, certainly not the thugs you see raising their dogs to be the badasses they want to be.

Not worth the chance with kids around. Clay doesn't have to worry about that.......yet.

Dude keeps pit bulls and doesn't have a break stick?

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12903805)
Break out the antifreeze and solve the problem.

There's no problem as long as they remain leashed.

I doubt they would jump the fence anyway.

Bitch just needs to mind her own business and let me laugh at my tiny dog's antics for my own entertainment. I'm within my rights.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903820)
There's no problem as long as they remain leashed.

I doubt they would jump the fence anyway.

Bitch just needs to mind her own business and let me laugh at my tiny dog's antics for my own entertainment. I'm within my rights.

They'll eventually break their leash and kill FiFi.

Kill them.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12903825)
They'll eventually break their leash and kill FiFi.

Kill them.

I mean I would accept that consequence, I'm not particularly attached to the dumb dog, plus the legal payday would be nice.

Bugeater 06-05-2017 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903853)
I mean I would accept that consequence, I'm not particularly attached to the dumb dog, plus the legal payday would be nice.

If the owners are renters (which, oddly enough, most pit bull owners seem to be) they probably don't have shit to sue for.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12903900)
If the owners are renters (which, oddly enough, most pit bull owners seem to be) they probably don't have shit to sue for.

I'll just take the dogs then and sell them to the Vick family.

Bob Dole 06-05-2017 09:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12903900)

Goes to a bar with me 3+ times a week, and the dog park every day. It's the idiot owners.

Hammock Parties 06-05-2017 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 12903984)
the dog park every day.

He isn't aggressive towards other dogs?

Bob Dole 06-05-2017 09:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903986)
He isn't aggressive towards other dogs?

Not at all

Bugeater 06-05-2017 09:19 PM

Quote:

Goes to a bar with me 3+ times a week, and the dog park every day. It's the idiot owners.

It's your choice dude. I would never own one.

The Franchise 06-05-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 12904002)

I own one.

Hog's Gone Fishin 06-05-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Looks more like a pussy cat

Bob Dole 06-05-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 12904005)
Looks more like a pussy cat

He is 4 months old...

Bwana 06-05-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

I don't know, everyone I have been around has been great. With that said, the owners I know don't live in meth houses and they treat their dogs well.

Bugeater 06-05-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12904004)
I own one.

Okay.

Pepe Silvia 06-05-2017 09:23 PM

Gray pit bulls are beautiful.

Bob Dole 06-05-2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

I've had dogs my entire life. Different breeds need different treatment. Interact with them the correct way makes a difference. This guy is the sweetest, most affectation dog you have never seen. If he turns mean at puberty, I will put him down.

GloryDayz 06-05-2017 10:08 PM

Quote:

100% truth here...

GloryDayz 06-05-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12904012)
I don't know, everyone I have been around has been great. With that said, the owners I know don't live in meth houses and they treat their dogs well.

Yep. What people fear is the potential.

Rausch 06-05-2017 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12904101)

This.

I've said it before and will state it again - larger breeds should be handled like some firearms.

You buy it, you register it, you can have it...

GloryDayz 06-05-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12904105)
This.

I've said it before and will state it again - larger breeds should be handled like some firearms.

You buy it, you register it, you can have it...

Mine isn't big, a mut, and there's a chance the shelter missed the lab/pit mix for lab/beagle (lol), but I know that whatever she is, or isn't, like the last dig we had, she's the neighborhood favorite. She lives to play, needs no leash (other dogs hate her and are jealous), but it comes from training. She's young and is still finding the boundaries, but the kids in this neighborhood ring the doorbell to see if she can play. One kid asked her daycare if she could bring Ashley in for show and tell.

But if a person jogs by in a hoodie, she lets us know. We can't be sure what her days were like in the year before we adopted her, but men in hats and hoodies are not to her liking. So golf days mean the hat goes on "not at home."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

MOhillbilly 06-05-2017 11:06 PM

I've been around em for almost twenty years. Most of what people call pitbulls today are a hybrid of three of more breeds at this point. I watched a documentary called Dogman a few nights ago. About a guy in south lousania that trained dogs and taught people to train dogs for 30 years. Had some very interesting ideas about canine behavior. I highly recommend it if you have an hour to kill.

Bwana 06-05-2017 11:09 PM

Quote:

My Dobermans are fine with people as long as they don't try to break into something. On the other hand, one of them hates squirrels with every fiber of it's being. I don't warm up to them myself, because they make short work of the apples on my trees if left unchecked. She has a different back when she sees one and lets me know. When I hear it, I step outside and drop the squirrel.

The dog has also caught a few on her own and done them in. It still amazes me how much ground those things can cover quickly if they want to.

GloryDayz 06-06-2017 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12904183)
My Dobermans are fine with people as long as they don't try to break into something. On the other hand, one of them hates squirrels with every fiber of it's being. I don't warm up to them myself, because they make short work of the apples on my trees if left unchecked. She has a different back when she sees one and lets me know. When I hear it, I step outside and drop the squirrel.

The dog has also caught a few on her own and done them in. It still amazes me how much ground those things can cover quickly if they want to.

Lol, Ashley's got it out for rabbits. Squirrels can walk on top of the fence and she'll just yawn, but A BUNNY!!!!!!!

beach tribe 06-06-2017 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 12904012)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12904099)
100% truth here...

Quote:

All this.

You raise them to be man eaters, intentionally or not, there's a good chance someone is going to get eaten up.

Raise one to be a big cuddly teddy bear, and the worst you will get is slobber all over you.

Al Bundy 06-06-2017 07:04 AM

Quote:

I had a dog, an Alaskan Husky to be exact, that would catch squirrels in the back yard. She would catch them by the tail and would slam them against a tree until they were dead and eat them. But she would only growl at anyone if my body language wasn't good with that person.

ThaVirus 06-06-2017 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12904167)
Mine isn't big, a mut, and there's a chance the shelter missed the lab/pit mix for lab/beagle (lol), but I know that whatever she is, or isn't, like the last dig we had, she's the neighborhood favorite. She lives to play, needs no leash (other dogs hate her and are jealous), but it comes from training. She's young and is still finding the boundaries, but the kids in this neighborhood ring the doorbell to see if she can play. One kid asked her daycare if she could bring Ashley in for show and tell.

But if a person jogs by in a hoodie, she lets us know. We can't be sure what her days were like in the year before we adopted her, but men in hats and hoodies are not to her liking. So golf days mean the hat goes on "not at home."

Good Lord, you really are a loon.

Lzen 06-06-2017 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 12903797)
Pit update:

Flame away.

Typical. It's the little dogs that are the aggressor yet the large dogs get the blame because they do the damage.

Fish 06-06-2017 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12904167)

One of those dog owners, huh?

ClevelandBronco 06-06-2017 08:49 AM

MyPitBullIsFamily.com

Saw the bumper sticker on a low-rent, four color Saturn station wagon this morning. The car was an absolute piece of shit, but it still outclassed its driver by a considerable degree.

Perineum Ripper 06-06-2017 08:55 AM

I am extremely impressed by the fact that they have a Saturn and it is still running

GloryDayz 06-06-2017 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12904269)
Good Lord, you really are a loon.

Lighten up Francis! But yeah, the dog who are tied-up because they'll run seem to "have envy" for the dog that's not on a leash and has all the kids playing with her..

But again, lighten up!

GloryDayz 06-06-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 12904312)
One of those dog owners, huh?

Yes.

Pasta Little Brioni 06-06-2017 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12905335)
Lighten up Francis! But yeah, the dog who are tied-up because they'll run seem to "have envy" for the dog that's not on a leash and has all the kids playing with her..

But again, lighten up!

...but do they hate Penguins?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 06-06-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 12905343)
Yes.

You're trash

GloryDayz 06-06-2017 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 12905445)
...but do they hate Penguins?

No. Check Tom Brady's basement.

GloryDayz 06-06-2017 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss (Post 12905544)
You're trash

I guess you're one of those dog owners.

You should have worked harder.

eDave 06-10-2017 12:36 AM

Young boy dead after Rottweiler attack in Phoenix

According to Phoenix Police, the Raya's grandmother was watching the boy when she set him down to do laundry. At the time, the dog somehow managed to get into the house, and started to attack the boy.

The grandmother, according to police, tried to fight the dog off.

When police arrived, an officer reportedly shot the dog once to get it off the child.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/ari...60119198-story

stumppy 06-10-2017 01:11 AM

Quote:

My dog hates squirrels with a passion. If he catches a rabbit he eats it, all of it. If he catches a squirrel he kills it then leaves laying in the back yard so the other squirrels can see it. a couple times a week he'll kinda flip the dead squirrel over and look up in the trees while he's standing over the corpse. LMAO It's like he's showing them what will happen if they come in the yard. A couple years ago he killed one at the beginning of winter. By the time spring came he had 3 or 4 little grey , stiff, flat, dried out victims.