ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

doomy3 01-15-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8299668)
I was mainly just ball busting. I never had a problem with your moderation. In fact, I think you had probably just about the right touch to pull it off on a site like this.

I do understand that fielding the same whiny shit from the same whiny people would get tiresome, though.

Who were the whiny people who kept saying the same whiny shit to DaFace?

Mr. Flopnuts 01-15-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8298794)
C'mon, Flop. You accused me of me of "verbally abusing folks over and over again. Mostly in the DC forum".

I want to see the proof. I'm sure you can pour through years worth of posts and find some lame examples, but you've provided nothing to support the charge you just lobbed against me.

I'll be as clear as I can with you. I don't care. I'm not searching for shit, and don't care if anyone believes me. Clearly, you were the 1 in the finals that shouldn't get a ban, but it doesn't matter, because we're not doing it.

As far as my previous claims, I have seen you get pretty nasty with people. Guess what? So have I. Dying breeds and 400lb sodomizations were my doing. I brought that shit to this board, and I don't regret it. Well, I regret 1 of them, but that's besides my point. Like I said, I LOVE the drama around this place. It makes for great entertainment.

And the temp bans, was all in fun. Once we realized it wasn't fun, we did away with it. No hard feelings. I don't care.

Bowser 01-15-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8299688)

Noone in particular. I've just heard that from a few different people who have been mods here that the whining and bitching can be nonstop.

DaFace 01-15-2012 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doomy3 (Post 8299688)

Not necessarily anyone in particular.

|Zach| 01-15-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8299683)
The most memorable thing you ever did was go take pictures of a disaster zone and then use them to pimp your photography business.

Was there anything else? I can't recall.

I was actually asked to go there in support of businesses that were helping people on the ground. I also was lucky enough to connect with friends of mine in Joplin that needed help.

But please...

Go on...

doomy3 01-15-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 8299695)
Noone in particular. I've just heard that from a few different people who have been mods here that the whining and bitching can be nonstop.

Oh, I'm sure it's annoying as shit.

Frazod 01-15-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8299700)
I was actually asked to go there in support of businesses that were helping people on the ground. I also was lucky enough to connect with friends of mine in Joplin that needed help.

But please...

Go on...

Oh, so it only seemed vile and ghoulish. Sorry about that.

|Zach| 01-15-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8299687)
DAM! LMAO

That was a pretty good one. Maybe you can print out that post and keep it one of your little tiny trains for safe keeping/

|Zach| 01-15-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8299705)
Oh, so it only seemed vile and ghoulish. Sorry about that.

Apology accepted. You are often very wrong.

Having said that photographs of some of big events that shape us are a big part of history. Nothing vile or goulish about it.

Frazod 01-15-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8299712)
Apology accepted. You are often very wrong.

Having said that photographs of some of big events that shape us are a big part of history. Nothing vile or goulish about it.

Yeah, good thing you went down - otherwise, nobody would have known about it.

Pablo 01-15-2012 05:12 PM

I feel sorta bad for voting in those polls now. Definitely comical though.

Saul Good is just douchey about the KU/MU rivalry but I generally like his posting style otherwise. Wouldn't be in favor of anyone actually being banned.

But I suppose encouraging a friendlier site via banhammer isn't the end of the world. Hootie was a fine poster IMO. I'd prefer he came back, but that's not my call.

LiveSteam 01-15-2012 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8299707)
That was a pretty good one. Maybe you can print out that post and keep it one of your little tiny trains for safe keeping/

You dont like my Steam Locomotive do you. Its 1400 lbs of gay right?

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3212358_n.jpg

Hammock Parties 01-15-2012 05:40 PM

Hootie is being silenced!

Quote:

This message has been deleted by Phobia. Reason: Hootie's diatribe

crispystl 01-15-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 8299789)
You dont like my Steam Locomotive do you. Its 1400 lbs of gay right?

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3212358_n.jpg

Is that you?

Gonzo 01-15-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omega (Post 8299945)
Hootie is being silenced!

That's kind of the point of a ban, isn't it?
Posted via Mobile Device