ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Hootie thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255055)

Saul Good 01-15-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8301378)
I read a study in University that said internet trolls have penises that are in between 2-3 standard deviations shorter than average.

How do they have sex with only an 8" penis, then?

go bo 01-15-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8301378)
I read a study in University that said internet trolls have penises that are in between 2-3 standard deviations shorter than average.

no shit...

but do you think they went around to places like the planet and measured trolls' penises?

sounds like a job for meatpeeker...

Ming the Merciless 01-15-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8301384)

Saul's life must be ****ing amazing........I wonder if he has his own island or jet...

Ming the Merciless 01-15-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 8301387)
no shit...

but do you think they went around to places like the planet and measured trolls' penises?

I apologize in advance for stealing this word from you and calling the next person who pisses me of a meatpeeker.

go bo 01-15-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8301384)

it's all about getting close...

the closer ya get, the less you have to reach...

of course i wouldn't know anything about that...

go bo 01-15-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8301395)
I apologize in advance for stealing this word from you and calling the next person who pisses me of a meatpeeker.

nah, that's a name one of the mods gave to gochiefs back in the day...

meatpeeker was an ongoing joke for several years...

the name and the poster...

FAX 01-15-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 8301387)
no shit...

I read this deal one time where some University Scientists conducted a study about the best way to swat a fly, Mr. go bowe. It was pretty interesting and only cost us American citizens $2 million dollars. It turns out that flies can suffer if you don't mash them real bad with the first blow.

Anyhow, my guess is that there has already been research done in the area of troll penis length and they probably pulled that off for a lot less since it is common knowledge that a troll will show you his penis for a quarter.

FAX

J Diddy 01-15-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 8301396)
it's all about getting close...

the closer ya get, the less you have to reach...

of course i wouldn't know anything about that...

I'm so small that I rarely get contact with my big belly and all.

That's why I've trained myself to not need contact.

go bo 01-15-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8301406)
I read this deal one time where some University Scientists conducted a study about the best way to swat a fly, Mr. go bowe. It was pretty interesting and only cost us American citizens $2 million dollars. It turns out that flies can suffer if you don't mash them real bad with the first blow.

Anyhow, my guess is that there has already been research done in the area of troll penis length and they probably pulled that off for a lot less since it is common knowledge that a troll will show you his penis for a quarter.

FAX

yes, mr. fax...

i think you're on to something there... LMAO LMAO LMAO

go bo 01-15-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MotherLover (Post 8301411)
I'm so small that I rarely get contact with my big belly and all.

That's why I've trained myself to not need contact.

big bellies can be fun...

just have her lay on her back, stick her legs straight up in the air and lay your belly right on top of hers and you're in business...

as far as not needing contact? some sort of eastern discipline maybe?

J Diddy 01-15-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8301406)

FAX

Is this some sort of alternative ending to the Three Billy Goats Gruff?

J Diddy 01-15-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 8301430)

just have her lay on her back, stick her legs straight up in the air and lay your belly right on top of hers and you're in business...

Saves me a fortune on STD medicines.

Ming the Merciless 01-15-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 8301430)

He listens to a lot of Sting and COld Play , while jerkign off almost to the point of climax and then smashes his penis with a hammer.

J Diddy 01-15-2012 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8301445)
He listens to a lot of Sting and COld Play , while jerkign off almost to the point of climax and then smashes his penis with a hammer.

If I listened to a lot of Sting and Cold Play it wouldn't be my penis I'd be smashing with a hammer. It would be my head.

Titty Meat 01-15-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 8301355)
They have the same short dick though.

Let me cum inside u