ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

Dunit35 12-05-2014 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 11168671)
Rejected?

Yes. It's a much stronger form of ejection.

TomBarndtsTwin 12-05-2014 08:23 PM

Kelce should be fined for his stupid, immature gesture. I have no problems with it. I'm sure Reid would have done it himself if he could.

But Miller should have been fined too for his late dangerous hit, in a league where they supposedly seek to protect the QB, but I guess that only applies to the 'chosen' ones.

MagicHef 12-05-2014 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11168609)
Von not getting fined for a cheap spearheaded hit in a league forcing player safety. And yet Kelce gets fined.

Can their be a better example?

A better example of what? Penalties affect the game, fines do not.

RunKC 12-05-2014 09:13 PM

@TerezPaylor: Just finished a story called "Cheap shots and the art of revenge in the NFL” to the copy desk. Check out in tomorrow’s Star, if interested.

Reading this

RunKC 12-05-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 11168769)
A better example of what? Penalties affect the game, fines do not.

Von should have been ejected

MagicHef 12-05-2014 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 11168800)
Von should have been ejected

Name one instance of a pass rusher being ejected for a hit like that.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-06-2014 01:08 AM

Well you seem to only look at cherry picked stats so I doubt you have ever watched a damn game to know different

RunKC 12-06-2014 01:20 AM

Would be poetic justice if Kelce did to Von what Julius Thomas did to Calais Campbell.

Kaylore 12-06-2014 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 11168314)
Now for the NON-Call STATS??? Please send them my way... As I said, the NON-CALLS are just as influential as the made calls.

You are probably the stupidest person in the world. You want to me to prove something that didn't happen and show it doesn't happen more for Denver.

You keep moving the goal posts. First it's "Denver never gets called for anything because the refs and league love the Broncos and Manning." I show that's totally false. Then you come back with "Denver's penalties don't hurt them as much and the calls they get result in more first downs." Again, I show the total opposite is true. Then you go "Denver gets more non-calls than anyone and the non-calls affect the game more and you have to prove otherwise because I said so."

You have been beaten so terribly in this thread that it's basically turned into a religious discussion where you're asking me to prove something that cannot be proven and claiming victory.

I'll leave this thought: Denver is penalized the second most in the league. That alone shows they aren't "getting away with" much. You're now claiming that even as penalized as they are, they should be penalized even more. And somehow you know these other penalties are worse than the two and a half extra first downs they're awarding their opponents or the 70 yards of field they're giving away. But I have to prove your claim isn't true. I've rebuffed everything you've said with hard data, but it's still on me to keep providing evidence while you hide behind was is probably just negative feelings toward my team and what you imagine is really happening.

You're stupid.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-06-2014 01:30 PM

Tex owns your ass Gaylore

vailpass 12-06-2014 01:37 PM

Antifreeze soaked tampon set ablaze is needed in this thread...

go bo 12-06-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 11169526)
Antifreeze soaked tampon set ablaze is needed in this thread...

only if the tampon has aids,..

vailpass 12-06-2014 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go bowe (Post 11169545)
only if the tampon has aids,..

Dammit! Yet again I've been taken to task.

RunKC 12-08-2014 01:13 PM

Please tell me somebody saw the refs fist bump after the Denver TD?

I believe Aaron Williams had a vine of it on his twitter

Tombstone RJ 12-09-2014 12:09 PM

fist bump? Maybe you should ask Fisty McTatt about that 'cause that's ghey.