ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Raiders Trade for Carson Palmer (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=251389)

RNR 10-20-2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8007835)
There's no point in complaining about it - I shouldn't have said anything earlier. Nothing's going to change, and bitching about it just empowers the scumbags even more than the mods empower them already.

Yeah it is a drag this place has become what it has. It is still cool but not near as cool as it once was~

RNR 10-20-2011 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray (Post 8007842)
I'd love to roll in to the black hole with Bwana, MoH, Phob and Iowanian in red tshirts with Elvis Security printed on them.

I'd make you famous.

Print up a black shirt and I will wear it. I would be rooting for Oakland but I would gladly hang out with all listed~

bevischief 10-20-2011 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8006856)
wHEN YOU HAD bUTT sEX With your boyfriend without a condom that was a big risk too... You lived, or have so far

you got the aids then...

bevischief 10-20-2011 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8006945)
Cassell is awesome and I hope he remains a Chief until he retires

nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo....

bevischief 10-20-2011 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8006949)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N8Smg7Q85pk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H1YTBDgCRME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

bevischief 10-20-2011 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8007399)
Dude they know their end is near for a few years arn are trying to get their last digs in before we take over the West:thumb:

I want some of whatever it is your smoking.

bevischief 10-20-2011 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPwnFools (Post 8007475)
Bottom line is, the Raiders are ready to win right now. We had a championship caliber roster already, and now we have a championship caliber Quarterback.

The Raiders are the most talented team in the division, and can win this division with ease as Carson Palmer gets more comfortable in the offense.

We don't need Palmer to return to his 2005 form right now, all we need him to do is play decent, manage the games, and don't turn the ball over.

When we get to playoffs, that is when we need Palmer to play like a top 10 QB. We will most likely have a first round bye as well, so that gives CP3 even more time to get the offense down.

The Raiders are going all the way this year. This is just a special year for the Raiders. You chief fans cant deny it. We back.

What is in water out there you guys are high as a kite?

bevischief 10-20-2011 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8007495)
123 pages of I ain't scurred of Carson

HTC-Inspire-4G

You can't count or read we are at only page 87.

RNR 10-20-2011 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8008932)
You can't count or read we are at only page 87.

Uh...that kind of depends on how many posts you have set to be shown on a page in your personal settings~

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.
Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG] code)
Thread Display ModeHere you can choose the display mode for threads. For a full explanation of the modes, please view this help page.
Linear - Oldest First Linear - Newest First Threaded Hybrid Thread Display Mode:
Number of Posts to Show Per PageUse this option to set the number of posts to show in a thread before splitting the display into multiple pages.
Use Forum Default Show 5 Posts Per Page Show 10 Posts Per Page Show 20 Posts Per Page Show 30 Posts Per Page Show 40 Posts Per Page Show 50 Posts Per Page Show 60 Posts Per Page Show 70 Posts Per Page Show 80 Posts Per Page Number of Posts to Show Per Page:
Default Thread Age Cut OffYou may specify a time period from which to display threads. Threads older than the age you specify will not be shown.
Use Forum Default Show threads from last day Show threads from last 2 days Show threads from last week Show threads from last 10 days Show threads from last 2 weeks Show threads from last month Show threads from last 45 days Show threads from last 2 months Show threads from last 75 days Show threads from last 100 days Show threads from last year Show all threads Default Thread Age Cut Off:

King_Chief_Fan 10-20-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IPwnFools (Post 8007475)
Bottom line is, the Raiders are ready to win right now. We had a championship caliber roster already, and now we have a championship caliber Quarterback.

The Raiders are the most talented team in the division, and can win this division with ease as Carson Palmer gets more comfortable in the offense.

We don't need Palmer to return to his 2005 form right now, all we need him to do is play decent, manage the games, and don't turn the ball over.

When we get to playoffs, that is when we need Palmer to play like a top 10 QB. We will most likely have a first round bye as well, so that gives CP3 even more time to get the offense down.

The Raiders are going all the way this year. This is just a special year for the Raiders. You chief fans cant deny it. We back.

that is absolutely fantastic news. Now you people have something to live for. If it doesn't pan out....and it won't....don't come back here making excuses. We will be watching the 10 o'clock news as it is likely to show all of you jumping off a bridge.

TheGuardian 10-20-2011 06:53 AM

WTF? When did the Raiders assemble this championship roster????????? What championship is it they won? They haven't even won the division in how many years? WTF?

Ugly Duck 10-20-2011 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bacillus Anthracis (Post 8007840)
Palmer won't start. If I was KC's defensive coordinator I'd just prepare for Boller and the contingency plan if Palmer takes the field is to put 8 or 9 in the box and send six guys after the quarterback on every play.

The Chiefs shut down Adrian Peterson pretty well so I think they can do the same thing to McFadden if Palmer plays. Make the guy with 4 days experience try to beat you.

Chiefs are gonna stack the box whether its Palmer or Boller. Neither one will have the full compliment of plays in the gameplan - especially all the fancy trick plays that Hue put in it. Chiefs brass have an easy time planning for this game. They also are well-rested & healed up after their bye. Raiders are banged up, tired, coming off the emotional trauma of Al's death and the sudden uncertainty at quarterback. If Oakland doesn't dig deep to counter all that, its gonna be a long day.

bevischief 10-20-2011 07:42 AM

Here's the Raiders injury report:

Did not practice: QB Jason Campbell (collarbone, foot), RB Rock Cartwright (calf), CB Chimdi Chekwa (hamstring), CB Chris Johnson (groin, hamstring), LB Rolando McClain (ankle), RB Marcel Reece (ankle).

Limited practice: TE Richard Gordon (hand), S Michael Huff (ankle), C Samson Satele (ribs).

Full practice: TE Brandon Myers (ribs).

TEX 10-20-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 8008975)
Chiefs are gonna stack the box whether its Palmer or Boller. Neither one will have the full compliment of plays in the gameplan - especially all the fancy trick plays that Hue put in it. Chiefs brass have an easy time planning for this game. They also are well-rested & healed up after their bye. Raiders are banged up, tired, coming off the emotional trauma of Al's death and the sudden uncertainty at quarterback. If Oakland doesn't dig deep to counter all that, its gonna be a long day.

You mean Charles, Berry & Moeaki are back and Baldwin is ready? ...:drool:

BillSelfsTrophycase 10-20-2011 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 8006945)
Cassell is awesome and I hope he remains a Chief until he retires

Now THAT was over the line