ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life *.* 2014 General Fitness Thread *.* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280149)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-09-2014 05:18 PM

Just knocked out 20 more jumping jacks. 4 sets of 5 with only 5 minute breaks in between. Will take tomorrow off to recoup and hit it hard again Friday.

Aspengc8 04-09-2014 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10551847)
Not to gay up the thread, but are any of you guys familiar with Simeon Panda? I was perusing Instagram fitness pages the other day and came across this dude. He has, to me, the most ridiculous physique ever.

I spoiler tagged the pics so you guys don't have to see them every time you visit the thread, but talking about amazing genetics. I'm sure that guy also probably lives in the gym and takes a shit load of supplements.

eat clen tren hard! He is one of the biggest frauds in the industry. Claims natty and a bunch of other bullshit saying natural bb'ers limits are all mental and some other shit.

Aspengc8 04-09-2014 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 10551832)
I wasn't disagreeing with you, just making a general observation about myself. My biceps get a lot of indirect workout through wide-grip pull ups, lat pull downs, seated rows, etc. but I rarely ever actually do any type of curl. That makes it kind of odd that they're one of my best physical features.

I know, I'm sure they are. How big are your arms? Not trying to poke, just genuinely curious. There's nothing wrong with not doing them and just focusing on pulling movements, but saying to NOT do them and just do pullups for arm development is just ignorant.

luv 04-09-2014 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10551440)
My workout for tonight is:

Lat pull down - 4x5 - 90lbs
Seated cable row - 4x5 - 90lbs
One arm dumbbell rows - 4x5 (each arm) - 40lbs
Single arm bicep curls - 4x5 (each arm) - 20lbs
Decline crunches - 3x20 superset with
Toe touches - 3x25
Rowing Intervals - 10 @ 150 meters w/ 15 second rests

Most weight listed. Ended up supersetting the dumbbell rows and bicep curls.

lewdog 04-09-2014 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 10551904)
eat clen tren hard! He is one of the biggest frauds in the industry. Claims natty and a bunch of other bullshit saying natural bb'ers limits are all mental and some other shit.

Claims Natty!?

ROFL
LMAO
:LOL:

:loser:

luv 04-09-2014 06:28 PM

So, I told my trainer about my new goal of being able to do a pull up. He said that one thing to work on to bring me closer to that goal would be to be able to lat pull my body weight. My high today was 90lbs. Yeah. I've got a ways to go...lol.

Buehler445 04-09-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10551963)
So, I told my trainer about my new goal of being able to do a pull up. He said that one thing to work on to bring me closer to that goal would be to be able to lat pull my body weight. My high today was 90lbs. Yeah. I've got a ways to go...lol.

If you're wanting to hit it you can get a chair and cheat. May speed up the process.

Hammock Parties 04-09-2014 06:32 PM

can't unsee this

http://zooomg.com/wp-content/uploads...Everywhere.jpg

Hammock Parties 04-09-2014 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10551963)
So, I told my trainer about my new goal of being able to do a pull up.

Well...a little humility is always a good thing.

luv 04-09-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 10551970)
If you're wanting to hit it you can get a chair and cheat. May speed up the process.

:spock: I'm no cheater.

:D

Buehler445 04-09-2014 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10551982)
:spock: I'm no cheater.

:D

Cheat is the wrong word. Assist may be better. :)

luv 04-09-2014 06:55 PM

I'm gonna go all female in here for a second.

For me, the gym is a place I can go and leave feeling better, regardless of how I feel when I go in. Well, to say today has been a shitty day for me emotionally would be an understatement. Personal training session went well, but I left still feeling...shitty. I haven't had a day like this in a really long time.

I worked arms and back today. Would it bee too much if I went back to the gym and ran it out on the treadmill? I don't want to overdo it, but I just can't shale this damn feeling.

Eh, tomorrow is another day. I'll just go put some ice cream sandwich flavored protein powder in the freezer and eat away my blues...lol.

penguinz 04-09-2014 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 10552014)
I'm gonna go all female in here for a second.

For me, the gym is a place I can go and leave feeling better, regardless of how I feel when I go in. Well, to say today has been a shitty day for me emotionally would be an understatement. Personal training session went well, but I left still feeling...shitty. I haven't had a day like this in a really long time.

I worked arms and back today. Would it bee too much if I wnet back to the gym and ran it out on the treadmill? I don't want to overdo it, but I just can't shale this damn feeling.

Eh, tomorrow is another day. I'll just go put some ice cream sandwich flavored protein powder in the freezer and eat away my blues...lol.

You didn't do legs today so you won't be overdoing anything. Go run your ass off....

I put in about 35 miles from friday - Mon.

luv 04-09-2014 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 10552019)
You didn't do legs today so you won't be overdoing anything. Go run your ass off....

I put in about 35 miles from friday - Mon.

I just need to sweat it out. I think I'm gonna put my protein shake in the freezer, go run for 30 minutes, and then have "ice cream" as a treat when I get back.

jiveturkey 04-09-2014 07:18 PM

Running outside might make you feel even better. Treadmills ruin me, ****s up my feet.