ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games *** Official Diablo III Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212603)

Mr. Laz 05-30-2012 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8646604)
With how bad Blizzard ****ed up Diablo I dont think any one will flame you.

The game is all peachy until act 2 inferno. Then the game just becomes a piece of shit. Blizzard talks like inferno is suppose to be hard and you arent suppose to be able to beat it within a few weeks. I'd love to know how they intended on you to beat it when damn near all of my gear is bought from the AH and beyond what I can farm and I still cant do anything.

Do you think if all you inferno guys play as a group you can beat it?

Sofa King 05-30-2012 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8647087)

4 Ranged would have a pretty good chance if they work together well. Even with a HEAVILY defensive barb in there to distract.

Mr. Laz 05-30-2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8647114)
4 Ranged would have a pretty good chance if they work together well. Even with a HEAVILY defensive barb in there to distract.

Thought a party could only be 4 total?
maybe Blizz should allow big parties in inferno

i forget how many people we used to have in a group when we made a Baal run.

Sofa King 05-30-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8647161)
Thought a party could only be 4 total?
maybe Blizz should allow big parties in inferno

i forget how many people we used to have in a group when we made a Baal run.

Well i meant either 4 ranged or 3 ranged and a barb.

But yeah, I would MUCH rather have all 5 characters going in the same game... 1 of each.

Mr. Laz 05-30-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8647165)
Well i meant either 4 ranged or 3 ranged and a barb.

But yeah, I would MUCH rather have all 5 characters going in the same game... 1 of each.

right now i'm struggling with all the immobilizing mobs

one guy hits me with the red force field and then another starts dropping concrete walls. While i'm frozen/trapped the guys in the back are lobbing a hundred fireballs.

R.I.P. :huh:

drunkie 05-30-2012 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8647087)

why do we need a group to beat it?

Mr. Laz 05-30-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8647486)
why do we need a group to beat it?

:shrug:

the way jd is bitching i just figured that nobody was able to beat it.

i haven't even been that far yet LMAO

jd1020 05-30-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8647499)
:shrug:

the way jd is bitching i just figured that nobody was able to beat it.

i haven't even been that far yet LMAO

There's plenty of people that beat it... by corpse hopping to bosses and exploiting the game. Unfortunately they've hotfixed the exploits so the rest of us are stuck farming gold to buy shit from the AH. And even after you farm gold for the AH and get better gear than you can farm you still end up getting stuck in the sewers fighting the worst possible combination of elites that jail/fast/freeze/firechain and invis by default. Then when they ultimately catch up to you and kill you in 1 shot they laugh all day while they heal themselves up back to full hp.

And forget about invulnerable mobs. Just run them to a corner or remake the game.

drunkie 05-30-2012 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8646604)
With how bad Blizzard ****ed up Diablo I dont think any one will flame you.

The game is all peachy until act 2 inferno. Then the game just becomes a piece of shit. Blizzard talks like inferno is suppose to be hard and you arent suppose to be able to beat it within a few weeks. I'd love to know how they intended on you to beat it when damn near all of my gear is bought from the AH and beyond what I can farm and I still cant do anything.

what is your damage like. i have 40k life an 90k dps and i really didn't have much issue beating act2. there hardest part in beating the act2 boss is getting past the naga waves at the start.

drunkie 05-30-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8647517)
There's plenty of people that beat it... by corpse hopping to bosses and exploiting the game. Unfortunately they've hotfixed the exploits so the rest of us are stuck farming gold to buy shit from the AH. And even after you farm gold for the AH and get better gear than you can farm you still end up getting stuck in the sewers fighting the worst possible combination of elites that jail/fast/freeze/firechain and invis by default. Then when they ultimately catch up to you and kill you in 1 shot they laugh all day while they heal themselves up back to full hp.

And forget about invulnerable mobs. Just run them to a corner or remake the game.

there is many people who done it without any of the cheesy cheats. but i do find it funny blizzard wanted to make sure no one can get past stuff with cheesy moves like kiting they claim. yet they make there elites have nothing but total cheesy moves. there is nothing hard about inferno. but the skills they give the elites are totally lame. sometimes it takes a lil luck to get the right skills on the elites that your able to beat

jd1020 05-30-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8647615)
what is your damage like. i have 40k life an 90k dps and i really didn't have much issue beating act2. there hardest part in beating the act2 boss is getting past the naga waves at the start.

Im in the process of regearing my char, again... I'm not focusing on HP since it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Farming act 1 for gold and stacking the shit out of dex +chance to crit and +crit damage. Right now I'm inbetween stages with about 30k HP and 40k DPS. I'm aiming for like 20k HP and 100k+ DPS.

Valiant 05-30-2012 12:46 PM

They nerfed drops? This explains why I have not been seeing shit.

drunkie 05-30-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 8647635)
Im in the process of regearing my char, again... I'm not focusing on HP since it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Farming act 1 for gold and stacking the shit out of dex +chance to crit and +crit damage. Right now I'm inbetween stages with about 30k HP and 40k DPS. I'm aiming for like 20k HP and 100k+ DPS.

my end goal i want to hit 150k dps. but sadly i need to farm up alot of gold to get one ot the top crossbows. i am using a plan magic crossbow. it does alot of damage but nothing else with it. just replacing with a real bow would prolly put me in 130k range. you could go the stock resit build. but i personally have always been a fan of glass cannons. i like the power

Sofa King 05-30-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkie (Post 8647882)
my end goal i want to hit 150k dps. but sadly i need to farm up alot of gold to get one ot the top crossbows. i am using a plan magic crossbow. it does alot of damage but nothing else with it. just replacing with a real bow would prolly put me in 130k range. you could go the stock resit build. but i personally have always been a fan of glass cannons. i like the power

How much life you got?

drunkie 05-30-2012 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 8647869)
They nerfed drops? This explains why I have not been seeing shit.

yep. the ah is to flooded with gear so blizzard nerfs drops.