ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Katipan 12-10-2014 10:00 AM

1/2 an hour from the end of the show, I said, "how are they going to deal with Marx and Barowski in 30 minutes" and then poof. In 2.3 minutes it's over.

Stupid.

kcxiv 12-10-2014 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11182279)
1/2 an hour from the end of the show, I said, "how are they going to deal with Marx and Barowski in 30 minutes" and then poof. In 2.3 minutes it's over.

Stupid.

I dont know what you expected from this kinda show! lol

Its been like this from the get go.

Last few seasons have been really average and im being nice. lol I do like how Jax went out. I was like, alright, i got it.

Mav 12-10-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11182279)

Stupid.

I agree. I have no problem with how they killed Barowski. He was a piece of slimy shit from the beginning. But MARX. All the shit that Marx did, the way he killed Bobby, the just vile nature of him. He deserved so much more than just a quick easy death.

Bleh.

Katipan 12-10-2014 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11182290)

Last few seasons have been really average and im being nice. lol I do like how Jax went out. I was like, alright, i got it.

More?

Something other than a ****ing Lifetime movie.

Glad you enjoyed it. We have very drastically different tastes and I'm very much okay with that.

Katipan 12-10-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11182291)
I agree. I have no problem with how they killed Barowski. He was a piece of slimy shit from the beginning. But MARX. All the shit that Marx did, the way he killed Bobby, the just vile nature of him. He deserved so much more than just a quick easy death.

Bleh.

So agree.

You know what I'm pissed about?

Wheres the shock and awe?

We knew the unwritten rule was for black people. We knew Nero and Wendy were bolting with the kids. We knew bad guys were going to die.

The goddamn truck driver?

Cute, Sutter.

Chromatic 12-10-2014 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11182265)

Overall, this is the third best series for me of all time.

Prison Break,
Justified,
Sons Of Anarchy.

Deadwood, The Wire, The Shield, Breaking Bad, and The Sopranos would like a word with you.

Mav 12-10-2014 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromatic (Post 11182316)
Deadwood, The Wire, The Shield, Breaking Bad, and The Sopranos would like a word with you.

Shows that I have watched. Now, I loved dead wood, but they killed it a season too early. Which sucks because I'm a Timothy Olyphant (sp?) Mark. And Ian McShane played the Hell out of Al Swearengen, that's why it didn't make my list.

jimidollar 12-10-2014 10:35 AM

RIP Jax. I watched this show from the beginning and loved every minute of it. I actually thought Jax would swerve at the end and the truck would take out the cops.

Pushead2 12-10-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11182302)
So agree.

You know what I'm pissed about?

Wheres the shock and awe?

We knew the unwritten rule was for black people. We knew Nero and Wendy were bolting with the kids. We knew bad guys were going to die.

The goddamn truck driver?

Cute, Sutter.

I think the Marx killing was quick to show that Marx thought he was going to get out of jail, based off his conversation on the step, just go right back into the swing of things and boom there's Jax who has other plans. It was very similar of the Godfather when they wipe out Mo Green and others...

I would have liked it longer, but I could see where it came from too.

Mav 12-10-2014 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 11182290)

Regardless of what you think of the ending of the show, you think back to the ending of season four, when they killed Jimmy O, and Stahl, to the end of season 5 when they killed pope, and dropped the murder at the feet of Clay, to season six with the death of Tara, there has always been a WOW moment. this episode didn't have that.

FishingRod 12-10-2014 10:38 AM

Hey should have tacked 3 minutes on to last week’s show and wrapped it up then. This was a sad ending to a once excellent show.

Mav 12-10-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidollar (Post 11182356)
RIP Jax. I watched this show from the beginning and loved every minute of it. I actually thought Jax would swerve at the end and the truck would take out the cops.

Nah. He had made his peace, tied up every thing including how he would make sure his kids were always provided for. he had already turned over the club, he had zero to live for. Plus with the APB out, and they had connected him to the deaths of Gemma, and Unser, he had no choice.

Pushead2 12-10-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidollar (Post 11182356)

There was a part of me that wanted that but it was needed to close the book on Jax and on JT.

Pushead2 12-10-2014 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11182373)
Nah. He had made his peace, tied up every thing including how he would make sure his kids were always provided for. he had already turned over the club, he had zero to live for. Plus with the APB out, and they had connected him to the deaths of Gemma, and Unser, he had no choice.

Also finish what his father had started.

Katipan 12-10-2014 10:43 AM

Can we all agree on a new show to watch together?