ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

L.A. Chieffan 12-01-2012 04:03 PM

I'm convinced that they built arrowhead on top of an Indian burial ground.

BIG_DADDY 12-01-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Doctor10 (Post 9168454)
Your actions are what define you. He killed his girlfriend and orphaned a baby. At what point are we allowed to call individuals piece of sh)t c*nts if not now? What else has to happen?

My god, people will excuse anything.

I haven't seen anyone excuse anything. Some people just wait till all the facts come out before they formulate their opinion and rush to judgement. I know that's a crazy concept but some people prefer that approach to the whole emotional discharge delio.

tooge 12-01-2012 04:03 PM

What a dreary effing day in KC. I always liked Belcher. Long shot type and all. Now I'm pissed at him. Soooo many lives just changed forever. He could have gone to prison, got out in 20, and used the experience to counsel others. Instead, it's all a waste. Dam.always a better way.

bevischief 12-01-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9168463)
I think maybe he went there for help (maybe to get him out of trouble), because he didn't know where else to go, then freaked out when the cops showed up. I know that's probably far fetched, but there have been some pretty "out there" speculations made today.

When they are at that point they do strange things.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2012 04:07 PM

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Javon Belcher's agent Joe Linta: "I'm in shock. So out of character. He was the last person in the world you would expect to do this."

saphojunkie 12-01-2012 04:08 PM

I felt really bad for Jovan Belcher when I heard this. Then I remembered that he murdered his girlfriend. What a piece of shit. **** you, Belcher.

Iconic 12-01-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9168443)
On the mental state and suicidal state I would agree. The killing of another really doesn't have a justification. Especially not when it doesn't put your own life in danger.

You're right, it has absolutely no justification. However, I still refuse to judge someone when they are at a peak of emotional instability.

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 9168447)
If this is some clever joke or reference to something else, I'm afraid you are being too meta.

Because it looks like you are seriously telling us that we are rushing to judgment on Belcher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9168453)
I feel like someone didn't read the first half of the article.

Y'know, the half where he shoots his girlfriend multiple times in front of his own mother.

The rest of the facts are, to be completely honest, pretty damn immaterial.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9168457)
Very cowardly of Belcher to kill his girlfriend and then shoot himself. No excuse for his actions. None.

Do you guys have any idea the kind of emotional state you must be in to kill another human being let alone your own ****ing self? I'm not condoning what he did but it's clear there's more here then what meets the eye.

SAUTO 12-01-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 9168275)
Nobody's "defending a murderer", dumbbell.

Thank you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rugby Thompson 12-01-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9168470)
I'm convinced that they built arrowhead on top of an Indian burial ground.

I've been saying this for a long time, please elaborate though. I know there's a huge conspiracy theory regarding Arrowhead and KC.

Brock 12-01-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9168488)
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Javon Belcher's agent Joe Linta: "I'm in shock. So out of character. He was the last person in the world you would expect to do this."

WHY DIDN'T PIOLI KNOW??????

Discuss Thrower 12-01-2012 04:12 PM

White knighting a guy who shot his girlfriend and then killed himself in view of innocent witnesses.

Yep, Chiefsplanet is the same as it always is.

Pants 12-01-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt Tasty Cheeks (Post 9168450)
and your implication is ridiculous

I'm pretty sure he went to Arrowhead so he could run one more lap...have one more workout...pick up one more candy wrapper.

You might be getting trolled, breh.

RINGLEADER 12-01-2012 04:14 PM

Regardless of how all the facts pan out, what a terribly sad thing to happen.

NJChiefsFan 12-01-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168500)
You're right, it has absolutely no justification. However, I still refuse to judge someone when they are at a peak of emotional instability.

I stated earlier my very brief and minor encounter with depression and I would never begin to imagine what one is going through. Murder, however, is committed at times with re-actions over a short period of time. Suicide is different. While both have happened here, I think two mental states are possible at the same time. Maybe not. Either way, I think even in depression you need to be held accountable for actions towards others.

htismaqe 12-01-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168500)
Do you guys have any idea the kind of emotional state you must be in to kill another human being let alone your own ****ing self? I'm not condoning what he did but it's clear there's more here then what meets the eye.

Most of the people here probably don't know what kind of emotional state that is.

Because we're not MURDERERS.