ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs coach: Steve Breaston is a backup right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265204)

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:09 PM

Hey no fair, you said you were going to stop posting here.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020562)
yep.

I'm not drinking ANY kool-aid served up by the Chiefs.

He's NOT an elite receiver. And he should NOT be paid like one.

It's a simple concept, really...

Do you think he should be paid like Desean Jackson?

Woodchuck 10-16-2012 12:10 PM

It's not just the QB, the HC, and GM guys. There is alot of suck out there.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9020557)
Another ****ing idiot.

Do you contribute anything to a single thread, or do you have 14,000 posts of one-liners telling people how stupid they are???

There's gotta be more to do down at the Lake...

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slick (Post 9020567)
Do you think he should be paid like Desean Jackson?

Did DeSean sign a new contract or is he still playing for $900k??

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9020563)
Hey no fair, you said you were going to stop posting here.

Sorry, I lied.

The Franchise 10-16-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020579)

Do you not ****ing pay attention?

5 years, $51 million.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020579)

It doesn't matter. I'm just asking if you think Bowe is comparable to Jackson in terms of value.

Edit... Pen gave it away. Jackson makes about 10 Mil a year. Do you think Bowe should be paid that?

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020580)
Sorry, I lied.

neg rep this dude and harass him until he leaves planet.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9020582)
Do you not ****ing pay attention?

5 years, $51 million.

Jeez, I manage and play in my own band who is making a record and plays between 8-15 shows a month, have a four-year-old daughter, go to school full-time, AND have a part-time job.

Must've missed DeSean's payday (been working on my own)

No, Bowe isn't worth that. But I don't think DeSean is, either - both have some maturity issues, both are inconsistent...so, I guess that is apparently the 'fair market value' for inconsistent, immature WRs.

BigCatDaddy 10-16-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020596)
Jeez, I manage and play in my own band who is making a record and plays between 8-15 shows a month, have a four-year-old daughter, go to school full-time, AND have a part-time job.

Must've missed DeSean's payday (been working on my own)

No, Bowe isn't worth that. But I don't think DeSean is, either - both have some maturity issues, both are inconsistent...so, I guess that is apparently the 'fair market value' for inconsistent, immature WRs.

Well that's the going rate for the production you get from a top 15 WR which Bowe is. Nobody is saying 18-20 mil per year like a Megatron or Fitzgerald, but 10-12 if perfectly reasonable.

htismaqe 10-16-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving Wheel (Post 9020559)
I didn't 'attack' him - he IS our best WR; I'm not sold on him even being amongst the top 10 of his position in the NFL. He would be BETTER with Breaston.

My ultimate point, is that he isn't elite. He has the ability and the potential, but we've been talking about his potential for 5 or 6 years now. Dude should be in his prime.

THAT was my point. Didn't know I would get flamed for speaking the ****ing truth.

Because it IS the truth, D Bowe is NOT an elite receiver. He could be...but he's not. There's a bunch of reasons why he's not...but he's not. Get him a QB worth a shit and I'd love to find out.

You got flamed because you brought out the stupid shit, like him pointing to the back of his jersey. Who the **** cares when the team is THIS bad?

Bowe is the LAST thing you should be worried about.

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9020586)
neg rep this dude and harass him until he leaves planet.

are you in Jr. High???

I don't ****ing care if you 'neg rep' me, you ****ing little girl. Do you think that will hurt me or somehow make my day worse!!???

Bwhahahahahahaha!!!! You are ****ing LAUGHABLE. Bring it, pussywillow.

You guys are fucking amateurs.

BryanBusby 10-16-2012 12:21 PM

Hay guys I sell bath salts during the day, have sexual relations with my couch during the night and eat hot pockets.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I HAVE TIME TO BE INFORMED ABOUT SOMETHING IM ARGUING OVER?!?

rabblerouser 10-16-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9020602)
You got flamed because you brought out the stupid shit, like him pointing to the back of his jersey. Who the **** cares when the team is THIS bad?

Bowe is the LAST thing you should be worried about.

It is emblematic of the bigger problem, and this IS a thread about WR play, specifically Steve Breaston. I am so so sorry I dared called out any inadeqecies in anyone other than P-holey and CrenneLLLLL.

I promise, if I play by the rules and bash the right people, will you like me and be my friend and 'pos rep' me???

pffffffttttt...