ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Who would Scott Pioli draft at #1? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266639)

bevischief 11-15-2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9120328)
it's gonna be a crime if Pioli is still here come April.

Kansas City Chiefs (1-8)
That "Dance Fever" celebration penalty on the touchdown that didn't count Monday night in Pittsburgh really tells you all you need to know about the state of football in Kansas City these days. The team's highlight film this season should be set to a soundtrack of "Send in the Clowns."

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2CINguevX

ROFL

Steron 11-15-2012 08:22 AM

I went with Barkley. I figure if Pioli is here, he'll go safe.

tredadda 11-15-2012 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9120146)
Okay guys, just curious. Do you think Clark will fire this clown in like 3 weeks when we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs or on December 31st aka NFL axe day?

We have to go 7-0 to finish 8-8. It is pretty reasonable to assume we are almost mathematically eliminated as of right now. About the only chance we have of making the playoffs will be to win the division. I just can't see a team led by Manning going 1-6 to finish the season.

Dayze 11-15-2012 09:03 AM

Geno. F-it.
dude has a butt load of upside.

regardless, I'm confident we'll **** it up.

Predarat 11-15-2012 09:06 AM

He would take whoever sucks the worst.

BlackHelicopters 11-15-2012 09:25 AM

Can we draft Glenn Dorsey again?

HighChief 11-15-2012 01:15 PM

well i may look really stupid in 5 years for saying this but there is no way i want Geno Smith as the chiefs qb. All i see in him is a child that either throws 4 td's or does absolutly nothing. I really think he will bust becuase he has not done anything against good teams. Give me Barkley. All said i have no opinion on wilson. Just dont like what i see from Geno

Mr. Laz 11-15-2012 01:19 PM

Barkley or Landry Jones

Pioli has shown that he prefers solid over potential

landry Jones seems a ton like Cassel ... shits the bed against pressure.

Geno Smith is going to take a team confident in their ability to DEVELOP his potential.

BoneKrusher 11-15-2012 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9121055)
Barkley or Landry Jones

Pioli has shown that he prefers solid over potential

landry Jones seems a ton like Cassel ... shits the bed against pressure.

Geno Smith is going to take a team confident in their ability to DEVELOP his potential.

he didn't get either hen he traded for Cassel

easymobee 11-15-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9119856)
Pioli is such a dumb**** that he would take Barkley (because he has a higher floor than the other QBs) and he would force him to sit his whole rookie year while Matt Cassel plays...hoping that he could build up some trade value for Matt.

Complete backwards logic, but its what he would do.

The thing that should happen is that they should take Geno Smith and start him game one and cut Cassel unless they can get SOMETHING for him.

If they arent confident in Stanzi, cut him and draft another QB in round 4 and sign a FA that could step in for a couple games if Geno gets dinged up.

This 1st paragraph seems realistic unfortunately. Except cassel doesn't get the whole year, only until the trade deadline or when the kc fightin chiefs are completely eliminated (whichever comes last). Eventually Cassel moves for a 5th and swap of 6ths.

scho63 11-15-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9119598)
And for the first pick of the 2013 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select.. Sam Montgomery, defensive end, LSU.

As funny as that is, this team is dumb enough to pull it off!

Death2CasselFans 11-15-2012 02:40 PM

Pioli will draft Tyler Bra (d) y

Frosty 11-15-2012 02:44 PM

I've said it before but if the Chiefs have the #1 pick and Pioli is still here, he will trade down and take either a LT if Albert walks or a corner if not. Then he will draft a 2nd/3rd tier QB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Same shit, different year

Woodchuck 11-15-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9121292)
I've said it before but if the Chiefs have the #1 pick and Pioli is still here, he will trade down and take either a LT if Albert walks or a corner if not. Then he will draft a 2nd/3rd tier QB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Same shit, different year

I think franchising Albert is the lock of the decade.... If he doesn't get a contract before March...

whoman69 11-15-2012 04:30 PM

Poll fail. No 2 gap DE listed.