ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Goodbye Glenn Dorsey (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271096)

J Diddy 03-14-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9496193)
I'd rather have them BOTH, because they're both about equal players.

**** Tyson Jackson. Should have just been cut outright.

If Dorsey rapes in SF and Tyson Jackson continues to be a borderline scrap heap NFL reject, **** Dorsey for this DE crap.

And yes I realize bitching about DEs in a 3-4 is pretty, but after the QB bullshit, everything is getting scrutinized.

Dorsey was shit here.

Getting mad over him leaving is like being upset over getting rid of a fungus on your toe.

BossChief 03-17-2013 10:44 PM

Suck it, haters.

The best 3-4 defense in football has been peeking at my posts, evidently.

49ers plan to play Glenn Dorsey as a Jay Ratliff type nose

49ers plan to play Glenn Dorsey at nose
Mar 15 - 2:31 PM

At 6-foot-1 and just over 300 pounds, Dorsey will be an undersized nose tackle in the Jay Ratliff mold. The 49ers will likely give him plenty of penetrating opportunities as opposed to using Dorsey as a two-gap plugger. Dorsey's two-year deal is worth $6 million. He received a $2.285 million signing bonus. Mar 15 - 2:31 PM

Mother****erJones 03-17-2013 10:45 PM

Ya shouldve tried him at NT.

BossChief 03-17-2013 10:49 PM

I'm gonna be pissed if Dorsey goes on to blow up entire star systems for the 49ers in the exact role he should have played here.

Just watch Danny Devito prove to be overpaid while Dorsey turns into one of the best values of free agency this year.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9510144)
I'm gonna be pissed if Dorsey goes on to blow up entire star systems for the 49ers in the exact role he should have played here.

Just watch Danny Devito prove to be overpaid while Dorsey turns into one of the best values of free agency this year.

Wow, I'm glad to see you're not negative this offseason.

HolyHat 03-17-2013 10:54 PM

DeVito is Dorsey. Nothing to worry about.

BossChief 03-17-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510151)
Wow, I'm glad to see you're not negative this offseason.

I'm just refusing to put on those Chiefs blinders over moves that nobody wanted until AFTER they happened.

Hopefully, I'm wrong, but right now,

I'd rather have Dorsey than Devito
Geno than Alex
A drafted corner over Danta Robinsons broke ass
Matt Moore over Alex Smith

All I want is to be able to enjoy Chiefs games again so I can get my son interested in the team and some of these moves just seem like another replay of the Cassel years.

Hopefully, I'm wrong.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9510191)
I'm just refusing to put on those Chiefs blinders over moves that nobody wanted until AFTER they happened.

Hopefully, I'm wrong, but right now,

I'd rather have Dorsey than Devito
Geno than Alex
A drafted corner over Danta Robinsons broke ass
Matt Moore over Alex Smith

All I want is to be able to enjoy Chiefs games again so I can get my son interested in the team and some of these moves just seem like another replay of the Cassel years.

Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Do you which Top Five pick the Chiefs missed after he left?

Neil Smith.

You're insane if you think Glenn Dorsey = Neil Smith.

And Matt Moore?

LMAO

mcaj22 03-17-2013 11:17 PM

i will say Boss Chief may actually be right

Dorsey clearly went to visit a winning franchise and that team sold him on the idea of trying some NT, and he gladly accepted it.

Something this inept franchise never tried to do in 5 years with him. That's not his fault. And when he has a good season at NT and Mike Devito ends up being a scrub that cant rush the passer, we will see who is laughing

the moment went went to a 34 they should have tried Dorsey at the NT

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9510202)
i will say Boss Chief may actually be right

Dorsey clearly went to visit a winning franchise and that team sold him on the idea of trying some NT, and he gladly accepted it.

Something this inept franchise never tried to do in 5 years with him. That's not his fault. And when he has a good season at NT and Mike Devito ends up being a scrub that cant rush the passer, we will see who is laughing

the moment went went to a 34 they should have tried Dorsey at the NT

Dorsey is such a monster that he went from $10 per year on his rookie contract, to $2 million per.

Ewww, I'm scared.

BossChief 03-17-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510199)
Do you which Top Five pick the Chiefs missed after he left?

Neil Smith.

You're insane if you think Glenn Dorsey = Neil Smith.

And Matt Moore?

LMAO

Let me ask you a serious question...

No moving the goalposts.

RIGHT NOW would YOU trade Alex Smith for Matt Moore, a second rounder, a third rounder AND 8 million in cap space that could be used to add a guy like Dumervil?

No half stepping.

Would you trade him RIGHT NOW?

BossChief 03-17-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510208)
Dorsey is such a monster that he went from $10 per year on his rookie contract, to $2 million per.

Ewww, I'm scared.

A team setting up what very well could be a run of superbowls thinks Dorsey could man one of the most important positions in their defense.

Teams aren't paying players this year...with his injury history, giving Dorsey 3/yr on pure potential in a new system is considerable.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9510216)
Let me ask you a serious question...

No moving the goalposts.

RIGHT NOW would YOU trade Alex Smith for Matt Moore, a second rounder, a third rounder AND 8 million in cap space that could be used to add a guy like Dumervil?

No half stepping.

Would you trade him RIGHT NOW?

There no ****ing way I'd trade for Matt Moore.

**** that.

DaneMcCloud 03-17-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9510222)
A team setting up what very well could be a run of superbowls thinks Dorsey could man one of the most important positions in their defense.

Teams aren't paying players this year...with his injury history, giving Dorsey 3/yr on pure potential in a new system is considerable.

You're smoking crack.

Dorsey had FIVE ****ING YEARS to prove something and all he proved was that he was an EPIC FAILURE, especially at #5 overall.

Take off the homer glasses. Jesus.

BossChief 03-17-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9510223)
There no ****ing way I'd trade for Matt Moore.

**** that.

Close your mouth when you're breathing.

We lose:

Alex Smith

We gain:

Matt Moore
34th pick in the draft
3rd rounder next year
8 million in cap space.

ANYONE that wouldn't take that trade (for KC) is a God damned fool.