ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Percy Harvin (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269891)

Titty Meat 02-10-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9392300)
Green and Jones are as good as they are because they put the work in.

This kid won't. He's been beating guys up on wrong talent at Tennessee Tech; when he starts going against athletes as good as he is, he's going to fold.

Charles Rogers redux. Worlds of talent without the drive to put it to use or the impulse control to get the chance. I'd deal 2.2 away for picks next season before I used it on this guy.

He had a 1,000 yard season as a sophomore in the SEC.

fairladyZ 02-10-2013 09:13 PM

he wants 10 millon a year and has been in face to face altercations with 2 coaches on 3 different occasions.. I like the kids skillset but i'm not sure he's worth it. He is a me-first player and is a cry baby at that asking for a trade this offseason.
Don't think he's worth 10mil or our 2nd rounder. Would rather keep bowe and draft/sign someone else.

Sorter 02-10-2013 09:14 PM

If I'm Belichick, I'm calling the Vikings as soon as I can.

NJChiefsFan 02-10-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9391821)
Also I get to absolutely drink blood out of a McCluster skull if this happens. I mean just guzzle it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9391842)
. Swing the Walrus balls.

LMAO Two in a row.

Fritz88 02-10-2013 09:23 PM

Yes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sure-Oz 02-10-2013 09:29 PM

I'll be pissed if the Patriots get him...

That said they should try to make a trade i think a 3rd and smething else

ChiefAshhole20 02-10-2013 09:35 PM

I think he has been such a shithead because he wasnt getting paid what he thought he deserved. Baldwin and a 3rd?? They signed Jerome Simpson last year because they wanted a deep threat and he blew. I feel like Baldwin has talent but wouldn't fit in a WC, so give him to a team that would need a young cheap deep threat, and use the money that we're about to get from restructuring/cutting Cassel and TJax on a young explosive playmaker that is ideal for a first overall pick QB transitioning into the NFL with a WC offense.

Hootie 02-10-2013 09:38 PM

lets just trade them Cassel, TJax, McCluster and Baldwin. That oughtta do it! If they need a little something extra I guess we can throw in Stanzi too.

O.city 02-10-2013 09:42 PM

Not sure if it was posted, but saw on twitter they were to ask for a 2 and a 4.

SAUTO 02-10-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole20 (Post 9392679)
I think he has been such a shithead because he wasnt getting paid what he thought he deserved. Baldwin and a 3rd?? They signed Jerome Simpson last year because they wanted a deep threat and he blew. I feel like Baldwin has talent but wouldn't fit in a WC, so give him to a team that would need a young cheap deep threat, and use the money that we're about to get from restructuring/cutting Cassel and TJax on a young explosive playmaker that is ideal for a first overall pick QB transitioning into the NFL with a WC offense.

He choke slammed a coach in college.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorter 02-10-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9392737)
He choke slammed a coach in college.
Posted via Mobile Device

Coach shouldn't have dressed like a slut. He was asking for it.

SAUTO 02-10-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9392742)
Coach shouldn't have dressed like a slut. He was asking for it.

Qft
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 02-10-2013 09:54 PM

I predict that this is going to end up like Santonio Holmes. Santonio went for a 5th and everyone was all like "omg wtf bbq damnit pioli carl!" and then he really didn't do anything besides alienate all of his teammates and make everyone hate him so uh...

yeah

can't wait for Percy to go for a 4th and then see the board erupt with anger.

for the record, I think Percy now >>>>>> Santonio then, though.

ChiefAshhole20 02-10-2013 09:55 PM

Should've paid him...

O.city 02-10-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9392772)
I predict that this is going to end up like Santonio Holmes. Santonio went for a 5th and everyone was all like "omg wtf bbq damnit ***** carl!" and then he really didn't do anything besides alienate all of his teammates and make everyone hate him so uh...

yeah

can't wait for Percy to go for a 4th and then see the board erupt with anger.

for the record, I think Percy now >>>>>> Santonio then, though.

Well, Holmes situation was a little different. Harvin is 24 and is a potential MVP type player.

His mental problems and off the field issues scare me though.