ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Teicher:On first play at camp, Chiefs show their new look (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274833)

keg in kc 07-27-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac-NinersChiefs (Post 9838169)
Bunch of bullshit

Why are you even here?

Messier 07-27-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838136)
exactly. And when the first steps of the new regime are the same as the last couple of FAILED regimes it doesn't lead to much to feel positive about...
Posted via Mobile Device

While I completely agree with O.City that pessimism is totally warranted based on what this team has done in recent years, I can't get on board with the few here that think the offseason moves should inspire more pessimism. Seemingly all based on the flawed logic that taking a QB first overall was the only way to generate any confidence.

Marcellus 07-27-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838163)
Do you have tickets this year? I'm going to try to get to the opener. If so, let's make sure to catch up.

I seem to remember you saying you weren't spending another dime on this franchise until they turned things around.

Is that off base?

Chief Roundup 07-27-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9838148)
The "negative" people might better be labeled the "skeptical" people. Because not having blind faith that things will be magically better just because does not make one negative.

There might be a very few that could be labeled as skeptical.
There are a several that think everything has sucked and are very negative just because we didn't draft a QB and did draft OL.
There are several that are negative because that is what they like to do..whether they realize it or not. There are also those that are negative because we have been so bad for so long and been misled by the Chiefs organization.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-27-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9837849)
BIG ARM!!!!

Booger ****ing sucks.

Corn Boy ****ing sucks.

Axl, well, is off to his usual and PREDICTED results.

Do I need to break out the MS Paint and/or flow-charts? Or can I simply say:

HE IS THE ONLY QB ON THE ROSTER WITH ANY FUTURE POTENTIAL. PERIOD.

NOW DEAL WITH IT.:D

O.city 07-27-2013 12:55 PM

I don't think those here are upset with not taking a qb at 1, there wasn't one worth it. It's that based in what we've heard they're potentially going to tie themselves to another qb who they ( the pessimistic here) view as someone who another team thought wasn't good enough.

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9838184)
I seem to remember you saying you weren't spending another dime on this franchise until they turned things around.

Is that off base?

One, my wife has several clients in the KC area that has offered her tickets. I'm not paying for shit.

Second, even if I needed to pay for tickets, I would do so to see some guys I haven't seen in a long time, as well as meet some folks I've been wanting to meet. Football is secondary.

Third, do you know the exact date you became such a whining ****?

SAUTO 07-27-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838163)
Do you have tickets this year? I'm going to try to get to the opener. If so, let's make sure to catch up.

That's the one I'm thinking of going to. For sure. Love to have a couple drinks
Posted via Mobile Device

Marcellus 07-27-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9838189)
I don't think those here are upset with not taking a qb at 1, there wasn't one worth it. It's that based in what we've heard they're potentially going to tie themselves to another qb who they ( the pessimistic here) view as someone who another team thought wasn't good enough.

Alex Smith is the catalyst for all the negativity on this board.

People who loved the Reid and Dorsey hires now do not support a single decision they have made yet, even in the absence of evidence that they made a bad decision.

Sandy Vagina 07-27-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9838180)
Why are you even here?

Until preseason games start, I am bored and killing time. I am also immune to the negativity and insults... and this place is active and amusing to me.

SAUTO 07-27-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9838161)
I tend to think that that option was better than repeating the 1st round QB bust trend we had in the 83 draft.

Trend from 30 years ago?
Posted via Mobile Device

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9838189)

Exactly.

They didn't like the QB's in the draft? Fine.

But if that's the case, and it were up to me, I would have saved those two early 2nd round picks and picked up another stopgap and started building for the future.

Instead, they chose to overspend on a guy that an elite team has been trying to get rid of for three years. They've made nothing but "win now" moves. You're goddamn right I expect them to win now.

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-27-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9838192)
One, my wife has several clients in the KC area that has offered her tickets. I'm not paying for shit.

Second, even if I needed to pay for tickets, I would do so to see some guys I haven't seen in a long time, as well as meet some folks I've been wanting to meet. Football is secondary.

Third, do you know the exact date you became such a whining ****?

I WOULD say, that I can't wait to see Marcellus humbled again this year for his usual dipshittery, but he just climbs right back up on that pink cloud every ****ing time.

OnTheWarpath15 07-27-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9838199)
That's the one I'm thinking of going to. For sure. Love to have a couple drinks
Posted via Mobile Device

I thought you had season tickets?

Hammock Parties 07-27-2013 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9838200)
Alex Smith is the catalyst for all the negativity on this board.

People who loved the Reid and Dorsey hires now do not support a single decision they have made yet, even in the absence of evidence that they made a bad decision.

This is hyperbole.

I'm on board with most of the moves they've made.

Alex Smith, Sean Smith and Dunta Robinson were shitty moves, though.