ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Clark is on 610 right now (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268760)

CoMoChief 01-11-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9305409)
how's this for a stat...from someone on 810

of Ted Thompson's last 76 draft picks, only 1 is not in the nfl...

let's get Dorsey in here

LMAO...the Chiefs on the other hand...

Rausch 01-11-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9305518)
Gonna be a long 2 or 3 months on CP.

It's like looking at the tree and wrapped gifts and you can't open them for 3.5 months...

bevischief 01-11-2013 11:17 AM

This going to be a looooonnnnngggggg off season this year...

mr. tegu 01-11-2013 11:17 AM

It boggles my mind that people are legitamitely worried about anything Clark said. He knows the team needs which is why he ridded us of the prior regime and is going after all the big fish for the staff and front office. Given what has transpired so far I would think people would be more willing to trust he will do the right thing and make sure the team drafts a QB. Clark isn't the one that downplayed the importance of the QB for 30 years.

the Talking Can 01-11-2013 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9305537)
It's like looking at the tree and wrapped gifts and you can't open them for 3.5 months...

yup

bb gun or ugly sweater....

htismaqe 01-11-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9305438)
Tell me the benefit, besides making a bunch of people on here happy, that saying what you are doing in the draft?

Nevermind the fact that there will be new scouts here with their opinions, a new GM and the combine hasn't even happened or pro days.

Thanks for slapping me in the face with reality.

The last couple of days have been pretty depressing.

the Talking Can 01-11-2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9305550)
It boggles my mind that people are legitamitely worried about anything Clark said. He knows the team needs which is why he ridded us of the prior regime and is going after all the big fish for the staff and front office. Given what has transpired so far I would think people would be more willing to trust he will do the right thing and make sure the team drafts a QB. Clark isn't the one that downplayed the importance of the QB for 30 years.

how'd that work out last time Clark cleaned house?

shiny new QB?

Rasputin 01-11-2013 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9305550)

Why shouldn't we be worried? This is our future of the team at stake here. This is our chance to get it right or get it wrong. We havn't picked a QBotf in the first round for 30 some years. Just because Clark has taken over he is letting the GM and Coach make the pick and it could go anywhere.

I'm worried and going to express that untill it is known fact what we do with the pick.

Marcellus 01-11-2013 11:26 AM

Pioli will never draft a safety that high, I guarantee it.

Marcellus 01-11-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9305572)
Why shouldn't we be worried? This is our future of the team at stake here. This is our chance to get it right or get it wrong. We havn't picked a QBotf in the first round for 30 some years. Just because Clark has taken over he is letting the GM and Coach make the pick and it could go anywhere.

I'm worried and going to express that untill it is known fact what we do with the pick.

Sounds like you are going to worry yourself a lot over something you have zero control over.

ILChief 01-11-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friggles (Post 9305418)
Even if the Chief's knew who they wanted to take as the #1 pick why would they tip their hand?

Why not? They have the number one pick, no one can jump us

mr. tegu 01-11-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9305568)
how'd that work out last time Clark cleaned house?

shiny new QB?

You don't think Clark learned his lesson by giving all the control to one person? I would say he did hence the organizational changes.

Marcellus 01-11-2013 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILChief (Post 9305579)
Why not? They have the number one pick, no one can jump us

Because prior to the combine, the individual workouts and player interviews I would hope they don't ****ing KNOW who they are going to draft yet.

Oh wait, we haven't even hired a GD GM yet.

JFC people.

the Talking Can 01-11-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9305575)
***** will never draft a safety that high, I guarantee it.

ah...the zombie myth from peter king

mr. tegu 01-11-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9305572)

Worrying about whether or not we draft a QB is different than worrying about what is said in an interview 3.5 months out by the owner before he even has an announced GM. He said a lot without really saying anything so there is no need to look to deeply into any one thing he said here.