ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Internet dating SUCKS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270270)

Hootie 02-23-2013 10:28 AM

you guys are so out of touch with reality it makes me laugh

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9427709)

You wouldn't believe how many good looking lonely women there are out there because guys are too scared to actually ask them out.

I don't believe it 'cause they don't exist.

I dunno, maybe it's a SWMO thing, but if you're a woman who's a 515 or better on the area code and not a nuthouse headcase, being single is a choice you freely make, not because guys are too chickenshit to talk to a hottie.

ghak99 02-23-2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9427985)
I don't believe it 'cause they don't exist.

I dunno, maybe it's a SWMO thing, but if you're a woman who's a 515 or better on the area code and not a nuthouse headcase, being single is a choice you freely make, not because guys are too chickenshit to talk to a hottie.

:hmmm:

You're confusing me. I'm from NMO and I get messages from SWMO girls on a somewhat regular basis. When asked what the hell they're doing hitting up a guy a couple hours away, they give the "I can't find a decent guy in my area" line. Several of the girls have been what I would call an 8 with jobs that put them into the "there is no way I'd pass that up" range.

Perhaps they're choosing to stay single until they find what they're looking for??... or are a well disguised headcase.

Either way, POF is a gold mine.

Richard_Cuckold 02-23-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9427902)
lol

exchange numbers with a Hooters chick eh?

I think she wanted a tip, and I doubt you ever hear from her

Ha you could be right or you could be wrong

We shall see

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9428046)
:hmmm:

You're confusing me. I'm from NMO and I get messages from SWMO girls on a somewhat regular basis. When asked what the hell they're doing hitting up a guy a couple hours away, they give the "I can't find a decent guy in my area" line. Several of the girls have been what I would call an 8 with jobs that put them into the "there is no way I'd pass that up" range.

Perhaps they're choosing to stay single until they find what they're looking for??... or are a well disguised headcase.

Either way, POF is a gold mine.

Funny because half of the girls I saw on POF want a country / southern guy, and that's not really in short supply here.

I guess you're just good looking -something Im clearly lacking after my 2 month foray into online "dating" and being ignored by single women in 5+ years of college.

Ebolapox 02-23-2013 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peyton's Princess (Post 9426792)
great it took you long enough

how many innocent women did you abduct, torcher and kill today?

about as much as you've 'tortured' the word torture.

munkey 02-23-2013 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 9426016)
As a non-single guy....each day I find there are more minuses :deevee:

You have to accept being single and embrace it for what it is...if you don't you'll end up settling for someone out of desperation and loneliness...

Imon Yourside 02-23-2013 11:38 AM

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0jsk1A0tsSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

munkey 02-23-2013 11:48 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 103759
Attachment 103761
Attachment 103762
Attachment 103763

80% of the profiles posted on Match.com

DJay23 02-23-2013 11:49 AM

I did dating sites for a few years before I met my wife offline through an acquaintance. THis was over 5 years ago, I imagine it's about the same now.

One girl I met on match ended up being a really good friend/f**kbuddy and we compared our profiles one night. We were of relatively equal attractiveness except I had a much better job/situation than her. She was getting around 10 unsolicited messages per day and I'd be lucky to get 10 responses in 50 messages I sent. I don't think I ever got a direct message from anyone. It's an uphill fight for guys. Girls could sit back and be choosy because they were being hunted.

houstonwhodat 02-23-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJay23 (Post 9428167)
I did dating sites for a few years before I met my wife offline through an acquaintance. THis was over 5 years ago, I imagine it's about the same now.

One girl I met on match ended up being a really good friend/f**kbuddy and we compared our profiles one night. We were of relatively equal attractiveness except I had a much better job/situation than her. She was getting around 10 unsolicited messages per day and I'd be lucky to get 10 responses in 50 messages I sent. I don't think I ever got a direct message from anyone. It's an uphill fight for guys. Girls could sit back and be choosy because they were being hunted.

I was a member of Great Expectations for a while in the 90's and met plenty of hot chicks.

The photos are real so there is no misrepresentation about their looks.

Everything else is up for grabs.

Usually if a girl at GE will go out with you she will sleep with you.

The question is how many dates will it take?

Spott 02-23-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by munkey (Post 9428118)
You have to accept being single and embrace it for what it is...if you don't you'll end up settling for someone out of desperation and loneliness...

Being single is where it's at. Freedom is not overrated. :)

Titty Meat 02-23-2013 12:24 PM

I've been talking to this chick from a dating website she's cute and has a great job. Anyway she started saying some weird stuff about her childhood and how she leads guys on I was like http://imageshack.us/a/img15/2228/ti...kthatsenuf.png

I think any good looking chick on a dating website is flawed unless they are an overnight worker or something. I find it hard to imagine a good looking chick doesn't have hundreds of men after her offline unless something is ****ed up.

DJay23 02-23-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9428178)
I was a member of Great Expectations for a while in the 90's and met plenty of hot chicks.

The photos are real so there is no misrepresentation about their looks.

Everything else is up for grabs.

Usually if a girl at GE will go out with you she will sleep with you.

The question is how many dates will it take?

I was sincere about finding a relationship so I was disappointed a lot when I met some of these women and they didn't live up to the hype I built in my head. I don't know why it took me so long, but eventually I lowered my expectations and was only looking for one thing, and you're right, it's there for the taking.

Discuss Thrower 02-23-2013 12:33 PM

Teehee, I decided to create a fake profile based around a fictional character. If only I had a good fake pic to use.