ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Things that are blue (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=119088)

Taco John 07-08-2005 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner 338

If you don't go with the helmet, wajan... I'd say go with my boy Blue!

Iowanian 07-08-2005 01:38 PM

That settles that.....Since Denver sucks dirty, sweaty baows..........It appears that Zoner owns mah avatar for a week.

Serve it up.

Nzoner 07-08-2005 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
That settles that.....Since Denver sucks dirty, sweaty baows..........It appears that Zoner owns mah avatar for a week.

Serve it up.

Wanian,truly I'd be honored,however,if it's all the same I've never had an avatar that wasn't related to ZZ Top and it just wouldn't feel right.

I'd be glad to let ya buy me a beer though. :D

Nzoner 07-08-2005 03:24 PM

Quote:

Serve it up.

On 2nd thought,I don't want to sound like an ungrateful bastard.

Done.

Iowanian 07-08-2005 05:27 PM

Nzoner....while its a true thrill for you to Use mah avatah...that isn't quite what I was thinking.

Usually, when I wager mah avatah...what I mean is, if you pick something out "I" have to use it.

For example, I had won the Rights to beerme's avatar for a week, he may be sporting a 10X zoom of a horses Starfish.

The thinking is, your prize is making ME look like an asshole for a week...if you so choose....You could also select something pleasant.

Nzoner 07-08-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Nzoner....while its a true thrill for you to Use mah avatah...that isn't quite what I was thinking.

Usually, when I wager mah avatah...what I mean is, if you pick something out "I" have to use it.

For example, I had won the Rights to beerme's avatar for a week, he may be sporting a 10X zoom of a horses Starfish.

The thinking is, your prize is making ME look like an asshole for a week...if you so choose....You could also select something pleasant.

Just doin my best to make the dumbest sumbitch thread.

I have to head out right now,I'll find something later.

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-08-2005 06:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All of this loviness when I could have imposed this upon Iowa.... under the heading.... "This space owned by..."

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-08-2005 06:46 PM

Quote:

ROFL

I actually wouldn't mind that.... for humors sake.

Iowanian 07-08-2005 06:49 PM

How Cute of you to offer a pic of your favorite pet...Lemiwinks BM(coincidence..I think not)

Dr. Johnny Fever 07-08-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

How Cute of you to offer a pic of your favorite pet...Lemiwinks BM(coincidence..I think not)

ah well... at least I made a new friend in all of this....

:p