ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   undisputable #1 board (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=135295)

Iowanian 02-07-2006 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Hey Iowanian, why don't you shut the fuck up? Maybe you need to start your own board somewhere and you can be the only member so no one irritates you.

It seems the Class of Sept 05's kryptonite is a cyber purple nurple.

I think you should take a couple of Flintstones and put together a Sept05 debate team. You're the Akili Smith of that Draft class, friend.

Never once have I said I didn't like to be irritated, or that anyone disagreeing with me should leave. I've simply indicated that the majority of the Sept05ers are dipshits. Sorry if some of the class officers don't like it.

It has nothing to do with your affiliation with any other board, unless you All arrived from a board, in which a requirement for your membership was being a dipshit.

If you'd like me to "shut the fug up".....I'd invite you to suk mah boaws. The simplest way to "shut me the F@ck up" would be to 1. come up with a debate answer so strong that I have no alternative than to post "I got nothin' ".....OR....take your pickle out of the chicken long enough to come up with some stronger smack.

Feel free to keep Crying though you silly twunt...because it surely does nothing to instigate the offseason caveman to make a sporting season of your candy ass.

KCTitus 02-07-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian

LOL...

Sfeihc 02-07-2006 02:30 PM

Quote:

I think you should take a couple of Flintstones and put together a Sept05 debate team. You're the Akili Smith of that Draft class, friend.

Never once have I said I didn't like to be irritated, or that anyone disagreeing with me should leave. I've simply indicated that the majority of the Sept05ers are dipshits. Sorry if some of the class officers don't like it.

It has nothing to do with your affiliation with any other board, unless you All arrived from a board, in which a requirement for your membership was being a dipshit.

If you'd like me to "shut the fug up".....I'd invite you to suk mah boaws. The simplest way to "shut me the F@ck up" would be to 1. come up with a debate answer so strong that I have no alternative than to post "I got nothin' ".....OR....take your pickle out of the chicken long enough to come up with some stronger smack.

Feel free to keep Crying though you silly twunt...because it surely does nothing to instigate the offseason caveman to make a sporting season of your candy ass.

Dude, get over yourself and try pooping out that dictionary you swallowed.

KCTitus 02-07-2006 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc
Dude, get over yourself and try pooping out that dictionary you swallowed.

I think that's a tap-out, folks.

Katipan 02-07-2006 02:34 PM

There wasn't even any SAT words in that.

go bo 02-07-2006 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seek
I know full well you don't discriminate, and neither do I unless you are Nick Athan or Bill Bartee. I just have problems respecting those two.

I did not speak with them at the meeting. I just played golf with them before the meeting. I did not take part in the get together or meeting, I had a general idea of what it was about, from here and the BRC pimping it at the CC forum.

So let me get this right for accuracy purposes. You are calling me a dip shit, because in my opinion, that if I want to get Chiefs news, I prefer to go to the CC forum where I don't have to weed out the information through tons of BS like this, but for everything else I prefer the CP forum. Since I don't prefer the CP forum for 100% of my viewing needs. I am classified as a Dip Shit.

Or I am just a dip shit, for inaccurately naming a meeting, that I am not associated with but recognized. or is that I am still a n00b who does not know any better.

"Dip Shit"?

think of it as a term of endearment...

Iowanian 02-07-2006 02:35 PM

bb bbbbbbb bbbbbb Iiiiii...well...bb bbb bbbbut.....

I think you should all team up and study up on that insult chapter.....there is soon to be a pop quiz, if thats what you're after.

If $5 words are what you seek, I could conjur a plethora for your auto sodomy if thats what you prefer. Be it easier for you to comprehend the impending insults in the form of Picture, I'd be happy to google your doom.

go bo 02-07-2006 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater
Hey Iowanian, why don't you shut the fuck up? Maybe you need to start your own board somewhere and you can be the only member so no one irritates you.

oh boy...

somebody call the paramedics...

Katipan 02-07-2006 02:40 PM

Whenever I hear "plethora" I always think "placenta"

Does this happen to anyone else?

SPchief 02-07-2006 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

No, you're just weird

Iowanian 02-07-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seek
So let me get this right for accuracy purposes. You are calling me a dip shit, because in my opinion, that if I want to get Chiefs news, I prefer to go to the CC forum where I don't have to weed out the information through tons of BS like this, but for everything else I prefer the CP forum. Since I don't prefer the CP forum for 100% of my viewing needs. I am classified as a Dip Shit.

Or I am just a dip shit, for inaccurately naming a meeting, that I am not associated with but recognized. or is that I am still a n00b who does not know any better.

Let me clarify. I corrected the name of the 37forever foundation, for simple "FYI" and accuracy because it is a program that I have supported since its inception. That has nothing to do with anything other than what it is intended, information.

As for being a dipshit, that 3 legged dog buried its own bone. None of my opinions, and that is what they are, have been earned in any other fashion, other than the words a poster has pecked on the keyboard. It would have ZERO to do with any other board affiliation, because I don't care. The remedy is simple and is achieved with a fresh start most days.

stupid is as stupid does.

I'll wager that 2-3 times a week, you realize that you're * * close to a "You don't got no legs Lt Dan." moment.

beer bacon 02-07-2006 02:43 PM

What does this have to do with the undisputable #1 board? Man I wish we could keep on topic in this thread about the #1 undisputable board instead of all this bickering. You stupid assholes!

KCTitus 02-07-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Let me clarify. I corrected the name of the 37forever foundation, for simple "FYI" and accuracy because it is a program that I have supported since its inception. That has nothing to do with anything other than what it is intended, information..

I wanted to note the irony of posters claiming that CC has better information, yet recoiled, when said information was passed their way.

You want to be informed of all things Chiefs, but didnt know it was 37 Forever? I think CC has failed you in your information quest.

Donger 02-07-2006 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mer

No. But I don't think a lot.

Sfeihc 02-07-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Let me clarify. I corrected the name of the 37forever foundation, for simple "FYI" and accuracy because it is a program that I have supported since its inception. That has nothing to do with anything other than what it is intended, information.

As for being a dipshit, that 3 legged dog buried its own bone. None of my opinions, and that is what they are, have been earned in any other fashion, other than the words a poster has pecked on the keyboard. It would have ZERO to do with any other board affiliation, because I don't care. The remedy is simple and is achieved with a fresh start most days.

stupid is as stupid does.

I'll wager that 2-3 times a week, you realize that you're * * close to a "You don't got no legs Lt Dan." moment.

I really thought Cruise deserved the oscar for that role