ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Fallout 3 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=185615)

KCChiefsMan 10-30-2008 11:27 PM

gosh, I'm stuck in some comic book area while I was trying to work my way to Rivet city and now there are a dozen mutants chasing me and I'm lost with limited ammo.

The only thing that irritates me is that it can take 15 head shots to kill anything. Once I figure out the way to rivet city my frustration should be over at least for now.

But this game is AWESOME, I played it for about 5 hours straight tonight

Pablo 10-31-2008 12:17 AM

This game fucking rules.

I went to the supply store and she sent me on a quest to the super market to pick up some food and meds and I procedded to pop a couple of Raiders fucking domes off.

Then I blast the shit outta this puppy dog with a laser pistol and turn that motherfucker to ashes on my way back to Megaton. And when I get back in town, it's dark and she's locked up for the night, so I go into the nearest open building, the water processing plant and splatter Leo's brains all over the desk with a hunting rifle and steal everything in his desk.

Then I went to the saloon and blew half of the caps on booze because I fucking could.

QuikSsurfer 10-31-2008 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan (Post 5169122)
gosh, I'm stuck in some comic book area while I was trying to work my way to Rivet city and now there are a dozen mutants chasing me and I'm lost with limited ammo.

The only thing that irritates me is that it can take 15 head shots to kill anything. Once I figure out the way to rivet city my frustration should be over at least for now.

But this game is AWESOME, I played it for about 5 hours straight tonight

I just got to rivet city.. I'm fighting the urge to rob Flak n' Shrapnels store in the marketplace.. I'm also thinking about the Quick Fix shop :) - look around her setup, holy shit. There's only one guard at night. I'll do everything I need to do in rivet city and then i'll rob the shit outta the place.
Free bed and locker near the science lab, btw.

QuikSsurfer 10-31-2008 01:23 AM

How are you guys playing? Here are my stats:
str: 6
Per: 6
End: 6
Char: 5
Int: 8
Agi: 6
Luck: 6

Perks: Bloody Mess, Educated, Gun Nut, Intense Training (3), and Swift Learner (2)

Pablo 10-31-2008 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 5169236)
How are you guys playing? Here are my stats:
str: 6
Per: 6
End: 6
Char: 5
Int: 8
Agi: 6
Luck: 6

Perks: Bloody Mess, Educated, Gun Nut, Intense Training (3), and Swift Learner (2)

S-7
P-5
E-5
C-5
I-7
A-5
L-6

Perks: The only one I have is Gun Nut, I'm level 2 progressing to 3.

Fire Me Boy! 10-31-2008 07:09 AM

Heh... don't know all my stats, but last check my charisma was like 2.

Basileus777 10-31-2008 08:17 AM

Strength 5
Perception 6
Endurance 5
Charisma 2
Intelligence 9
Agility 8
Luck 5

I figured I could safely lower Charisma and still have a good speech total because of the 17 skill points per level I get from my 9 INT. I'll probably end using intense training on luck to get the Mysterious Stranger perk.

Frazod 10-31-2008 08:34 AM

I'm going to have to get up to speed on this over the weekend.

QuikSsurfer 10-31-2008 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basileus777 (Post 5169467)
Strength 5
Perception 6
Endurance 5
Charisma 2
Intelligence 9
Agility 8
Luck 5

I figured I could safely lower Charisma and still have a good speech total because of the 17 skill points per level I get from my 9 INT. I'll probably end using intense training on luck to get the Mysterious Stranger perk.

What is the mysterious stranger perk?

Robo-Chachi 10-31-2008 12:00 PM

Apparently some stranger shows up on occasion and kills your enemy.

Basileus777 10-31-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 5169932)
What is the mysterious stranger perk?

Its a level 10 perk with a 6 luck requirement. When in Vats mode there is a chance the Stranger will appear and kill your target.

QuikSsurfer 11-01-2008 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basileus777 (Post 5170505)
Its a level 10 perk with a 6 luck requirement. When in Vats mode there is a chance the Stranger will appear and kill your target.

Well I don't want some mysterious warlock appearing outta nowhere and stealing my XP.
I've picked up a few fun perks: Mister Sandman, Nerd Rage, and Lady Killer

unlurking 11-02-2008 08:01 AM

Am I the only one playing this game as a good guy?! :)

Since I did NOT blow up Megaton, they gave me a house. One of the townspeople also stops me in the street to give me stuff regularly (usually ammo), as a thank you.

I figure I'll play the bad guy the second time through!

So far, I haven't hooked up with any sidekicks, but I'm thinking I'm going to try and go get Dogmeat today.

Fire Me Boy! 11-02-2008 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 5175482)

Since I did NOT blow up Megaton, they gave me a house. One of the townspeople also stops me in the street to give me stuff regularly (usually ammo), as a thank you.

I figure I'll play the bad guy the second time through!

So far, I haven't hooked up with any sidekicks, but I'm thinking I'm going to try and go get Dogmeat today.

I'm a good guy. I didn't blow up Megaton. I've lowered my karma some because early on I had to steal so I could make some money. I didn't turn in the android in Rivet City, and I've pledged to help out the slave camp.

I also figured I'd play a bad guy the second time around.

Fairplay 11-02-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking (Post 5175482)

I'm good guy. Have my house in Megaton. Need a place to put all this stuff you get.