ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will the Chiefs be victorious over the Ravens? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=213611)

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6048795)
Yep, Lewis is nothing more than a big mouth now. He never really was a good as the HYPE. He was a great player, but nothing like his hype suggested.

He couldn't wash Patrick willis' car now.

LOL!!! Your team is trash...and it will be clear to you on Sunday, but for now keep living in this pathetic fantasy world. Ray Lewis broke Mendenhall's shoulder with a hit last season. Hopefully he does the same to Johnson. I'll be laughing harder than anyone.

Flacco2ClaytonTD 09-09-2009 10:57 AM

the only chance the chiefs have is if ed reed.... ray lewis... and joe flacco all tear acl's climbing up the steps.

beach tribe 09-09-2009 10:59 AM

"I'm done with guy"[my cousin vinny]

BigMeatballDave 09-09-2009 10:59 AM

Even though I think we'll lose sunday, the Chiefs are 3-0 in Baltimore.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 6048802)
You're a smart guy. You pretty much agree with me huh?

Well no I don't. Seeing as our starting QB and RB are second year players. Our o-line has a rookie (Oher) and a couple other young guys on it. Our Dline is stacked for the next couple seasons and we are loaded with LB talent. I'd say our only real question marks are WR and CB. We picked up some solid CB vets this offseason and Reed is the best safety in the AFC. You sound like an uneducated fan.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flacco2ClaytonTD (Post 6048818)
the only chance the chiefs have is if ed reed.... ray lewis... and joe flacco all tear acl's climbing up the steps.

What up Bmore!!!

L.A. Chieffan 09-09-2009 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048781)
Let's see...he's entering his 13th year in the league. He's coming off back to back seasons where he racked up 117+ tackles. I'd say he's still alright. At his peak he was the best in the league by far. The scary thing is he's not the best player on our defense. Reed and Ngata are both better. Sad that the only player an ignorant Chiefs fan knows to go after on the Ravens is Ray Lewis.

pssh my grama could get 100+ tackles playing mlb in ravens defense

sheeet pollard had 90 something tackles last year and i dont th ink i remember two of em

Iowanian 09-09-2009 11:00 AM

We could talk about the 3-4 defense, Dline techniques and what Ngata and Kelly's responsibilities are, and how occupying the blocker frees up the ILBs, who are supposed to make the tackles. We could talk about the coverages prefered by the Ravens and how to attack that with the passing game. We could talk about the Chiefs struggles on the Oline and how that affects game planning, running game....We could talk about H-backs, Scraping Linebackers, pulling guards and scheming zone coverages...but that would all be wasted breath, as you'd get confused and start spacing off, chewing on the booger you picked with your pinky finger as you nodded incoherently.

The Chiefs Offense is going to struggle, the Ravens Offense isn't very good. Bet the under.

L.A. Chieffan 09-09-2009 11:01 AM

bal tee more...wheres dat?

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 6048836)
pssh my grama could get 100+ tackles playing mlb in ravens defense

sheeet pollard had 90 something tackles last year and i dont th ink i remember two of em

So you're saying the Baltimore defense is so good anyone could get 100 tackles??? What makes it so good??? The current players??? Ray has been racking up tackles before any of the other players got to Baltimore. Is it the defensive scheme??? Ray has been killing offenses under several different defensive coordinators and schemes. Must just be Ray. You've been embarrassed.

Inspector 09-09-2009 11:03 AM

Chiefs are rebuilding. Pretty much everyone knows that. Big whoop.

But someone who is trolling around trying to stir up stuff with fans of a rebuiding team is pretty pathetic.

Having no self esteem can be fixed little buddy. Someday when you grow up maybe you'll find a friend who you can spend time with and won't have to belittle yourself by going around the big kids and yanking on their shirt tales to get attention.

Wow, what a sad life. Keep your chin up. It'll get better. And someday you'll get you a nice boyfriend to take your mind off your shortcomings and someone who'll accept you despite the mutations that result when siblings reproduce.

I feel sorry for this guy. Pretty sad story really.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 6048837)
We could talk about the 3-4 defense, Dline techniques and what Ngata and Kelly's responsibilities are, and how occupying the blocker frees up the ILBs, who are supposed to make the tackles. We could talk about the coverages prefered by the Ravens and how to attack that with the passing game. We could talk about the Chiefs struggles on the Oline and how that affects game planning, running game....We could talk about H-backs, Scraping Linebackers, pulling guards and scheming zone coverages...but that would all be wasted breath, as you'd get confused and start spacing off, chewing on the booger you picked with your pinky finger as you nodded incoherently.

The Chiefs Offense is going to struggle, the Ravens Offense isn't very good. Bet the under.

We could also talk about the vast talent differences between the team Baltimore will field and the group KC will send to Baltimore. It's going to be a feel good day in Baltimore and an embarrassing one for Chiefs fans. I really do pity you guys. You root for a pathetic football team and you live in the middle of nowhere. Must really suck.

R&GHomer 09-09-2009 11:05 AM

I voted no and mostly likely it's not going to be pretty. Who knows, there are way too many unknowns at this point. New staff, coaches, schemes etc... It's easy to underestimate coaching, Herm was absolutely pathetic. This might be closer than most of us think for that reason alone

L.A. Chieffan 09-09-2009 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KyleProBoller (Post 6048845)
So you're saying the Baltimore defense is so good anyone could get 100 tackles??? What makes it so good??? The current players??? Ray has been racking up tackles before any of the other players got to Baltimore. Is it the defensive scheme??? Ray has been killing offenses under several different defensive coordinators and schemes. Must just be Ray. You've been embarrassed.

no im saying ray sux. your team sucks. a lb getting 100 tackles means nothing. it's like saying our placekicker kicks balls off a tee. youre ugly.

KyleProBoller 09-09-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector (Post 6048846)
Chiefs are rebuilding. Pretty much everyone knows that. Big whoop.

But someone who is trolling around trying to stir up stuff with fans of a rebuiding team is pretty pathetic.

Having no self esteem can be fixed little buddy. Someday when you grow up maybe you'll find a friend who you can spend time with and won't have to belittle yourself by going around the big kids and yanking on their shirt tales to get attention.

Wow, what a sad life. Keep your chin up. It'll get better. And someday you'll get you a nice boyfriend to take your mind off your shortcomings and someone who'll accept you despite the mutations that result when siblings reproduce.

I feel sorry for this guy. Pretty sad story really.

The Chiefs have been rebuilding since 1997. Any team they've fielded since then has had zero chance of winning the SB.