ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Jarrad Page's Agent Slams Chiefs In E-Mail‏ (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=231672)

Goldmember 08-07-2010 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 6921237)
How can you be a cancer if you are in California instead of with your team.

Had he signed his tender, showed up and worked and been professional about it he would likely have been traded by now.

He is trying to make a point by not showing up and refusing to do anything, why is it wrong for KC to counter that point by not just giving in?

The guy will never play for the Chiefs so get some trade value for him.

Goldmember 08-07-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefaholic (Post 6921448)
My guess would likely include taking wrong angles and the inability to make an open field tackle.

Pollard doesn't seem to have that problem with Houston.

CrazyPhuD 08-07-2010 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldmember (Post 6922656)
The guy will never play for the Chiefs so get some trade value for him.

See I don't get why people say this. Were he to grow up and get his ass on the field he'd play and likely start for the chiefs, then be free to go wherever he wants next year. If he keeps acting like a child then he may never play in the NFL again....

HemiEd 08-07-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 6921296)
I see Just Passin By is making an argument that isn't there,

I could give 2 shits about Jarrad Page, when guys who you've decided aren't part of your future aren't happy about how they're being treated how about you do the logical thing and get rid of them before they become a problem?

I also care how it looks around the league, the last thing you want is the players thinking your team treats its players like shit, good luck signing guys, not that the Chiefs seem interested in spending FA money anyway.

Glad to read your posts in this thread, one of the better ones in a while.

I am calling it now, once the team sees what is going on with the new CBA, they sign some nice free agents. Book it. You heard it here first.

Fish 08-07-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD (Post 6922691)
See I don't get why people say this. Were he to grow up and get his ass on the field he'd play and likely start for the chiefs, then be free to go wherever he wants next year. If he keeps acting like a child then he may never play in the NFL again....

That's kinda what I'm thinking at this point. At one time, everyone said that no way will Lance Briggs ever come back and play for the Bears again. Well...

It's not like this kind of thing doesn't happen all over the league..

Page has talent. Beside Berry, I bet he'd look pretty damn good. Better than the other options we have.. I for one am still hoping they can get his ass to camp.

bevischief 08-08-2010 10:09 AM

He is going to Detroit.