ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life May be going to jail for awhile (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=256265)

alnorth 02-18-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 8381437)
I don't really know whose case this hurts more. Assuming all the things we've been told are true, it is now obvious to several officers (who make excellent witnesses) that the mother is allowing her boyfriend to abuse the children and is trying to cover it up. On the other hand, the father was extremely violent in front of the children, and that is obviously not good.

he's lucky that the boyfriend is not married to his ex. If he beat up a stepfather, things would be quite a bit different because one slap to the face that doesn't leave a mark after 24 hours is going to bring you some headache with SRS, but it doesn't rise to the level of abuse or losing your kids, unless it is frequent.

Since he's just a boyfriend, and in the eyes of the law just some random dude who is not related, then its different.

mikey23545 02-18-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D2112 (Post 8381363)
Remember that guy that was video taped shooting in the head and killing the guy with the cops holding him that sexually abused his son like 15 years ago?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8381432)
My educated guess is 2-4 days in jail and about 5-7k in restitution.

About 7 years ago, my sister came into the room crying after acting very strange and reserved for a couple months and we basically badgered her to tell us what's up.

She told usxshe had been raped 2 months back and was embarrassed and ashamed enough to not say anything to anyone the whole time.

I immediately called the police and they sent out 2 officers and they basically told us it was wayy past the timescale to do a "rape kit" and that if we pressed charges, there wasnt enough evidence to have it stick.

I was shocked that one of the officers ever said that the guy could come back and sue her/us for filing a false claim and other bullshit.

I was shocked they were apically telling us that they couldn't do anything and if we forced them to, we could get in trouble.

It took me a couple hours and about 10 phone calls to find out where the guy was because I know people that used to go to scho with the POS.

Me and my brother went there and beat him within an inch of his life.

I took the fall for it because the guys girlfriend called the cops and if my brother and I both got charged, it would bump the charges to felonies.

I got charged with assume causing bodily injury and was a fool and admitted to it and gave a verbal report.

Result is that I can't have a firearm, did 2 days in jail and algae to pay 6k in restitution because they had to do two cat scans and found he had a cracked skull.

I think you are in for similar reprucussions.

Word to the wise:

Don't plea pull some strings so that the jerk off doesn't "go to court to testify"

If that happens, you have a chance of the charges being dropped.

So some of you stupid ****s are finding a slap equivalent to rape and childhood sexual abuse?

I never realized so much psychiatric help was needed on Chiefs Planet.

2112 02-18-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 8381505)
So some of you stupid ****s are finding a slap equivalent to rape and childhood sexual abuse?

I never realized so much psychiatric help was needed on Chiefs Planet.

No, but the punishment was my point..lol, you stoopid **** ;)

Father shoots a guy in the head on camera for raping his son and doesnt do much time. my point is that MTG is acting like hes gonna be on death row.

BossChief 02-18-2012 02:03 PM

MiKey, Your and idiot

The judge isn't gonna care too much about the reasoning for why he broke the laws that he broke.

I'll say again, go back to dc.

The way it was handled wasn't 100% right, but the worst part was what happened in front of the kids he did this to "protect"

niblet 02-18-2012 02:09 PM

Fake and gay.

alnorth 02-18-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 8381432)
Result is that I can't have a firearm, did 2 days in jail and algae to pay 6k in restitution because they had to do two cat scans and found he had a cracked skull.

Losing your mind and doing serious medical damage because someone in your family was raped and you just learned that the guy you hurt is going to get away with it is a hell of a lot more mitigating and understandable than flipping out and doing serious medical damage over a slap in the face.

Not gonna try to predict the outcome, because we don't really know the facts of the case, how good the lawyers are, and who the judge is, but if we're using your case as a measuring stick, same lawyers, same judge, same everything, etc, I'd say he'd get a lot more than what was handed down to you.

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 8381284)
You hope that he understands that you took the law into your own hands and committed assault & battery? You hope that he understands that you didn't use the judicial system to get the man thrown in jail for child abuse?

:facepalm:

Its easy to tell you don't have a child.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 02:13 PM

ok lets play a game, who can spot MG#10? http://springfieldmugshots.com/page/2

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381292)
Dude slapped a kid who was being disrespectful and should be arrested? The pussification of America at its finest.
Without knowing the whole story, It sounds to me like the kid could have gotten a bit of discipline. Maybe she should think before she opens her mouth and realize it's not her but the adults that run the household.

LMAO ****ing moron

luv 02-18-2012 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 8381525)
Its easy to tell you don't have a child.

Me having children or not does not affect the way the law works.

stevieray 02-18-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock (Post 8381374)
Being smart enough to understand how the law works doesn't mean you're a pussy. This guy's going to jail, he's probably going to get a restraining order put on him, and he just might not be allowed to see his kids for a while. That's stupidity.

If he had done it right, it would be the other way around, and he could have kicked the dude's ass at a more opportune time of his own choosing.

thread over

RockChalk 02-18-2012 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 8381529)
ok lets play a game, who can spot MG#10? http://springfieldmugshots.com/page/2

http://springfieldmugshots.com/img/1167211.jpg

BigMeatballDave 02-18-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 8381308)
We disagree. I got raked across the chops by my old man a couple of times when I let my mouth override my ass and I'm probably a better man because of it.
Did I ever slap my kids? No, but I did whack their asses a few times and if my grandkids need it today, I would certainly do it to them too.

We are talking about SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD you dumbshit. You don't ****ing touch another mans child. That dude deserved that beat down.

Marcellus 02-18-2012 02:19 PM

Don't have a grandson with a dog collar.

MIAdragon 02-18-2012 02:20 PM

http://springfieldmugshots.com/img/1167289.jpg