ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc My ghost story from today (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=263113)

bevischief 09-03-2012 06:34 AM

began bad touching

beach tribe 09-03-2012 06:38 AM

sweet salty nuts

bevischief 09-03-2012 06:46 AM

and chocolate logs

threebag 09-03-2012 06:56 AM

Jerking Ectoplasm Throughout

bevischief 09-03-2012 07:13 AM

so the butt

threebag 09-03-2012 07:15 AM

Awaits Gate Keeper

Frazod 09-03-2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8873324)
It's a guilty pleasure of me and my wife. I started out hating it, but now I love the shit. Some of it seems ridiculous, but unless they are lying (and that's entirely possible) they do catch some interesting audio AND video that makes you go hmmmm.

The Vallisca Axe Murder House episode was especially intriguing...

The one that really stands out for me was the episode where they were in the old Canadian fort, and captured the contorting shadow behind the guy who worked there. I always prefer the episodes where they capture something visually on film. The ones where they come up with complete sentences based on static hissing with their "white noise" machine are really lame. I mean, I believe in this stuff, and while I'd like to believe they're actually experiencing what they claim to be experiencing, I know that the main purpose of the show isn't to find ghosts, but rather to make money - just like every other advertised show on TV.

My personal ghost experience was backed up by an animal. My friend's dog went berserk when he took him up to the room where "the Major" was. The dog whimpered and squirmed, and ran off like a shot to get out of there when put down, but acted normally everywhere else in the house. Kind of hard to fake that. Yet Zak and his buddies NEVER talk about animals and their sensitivity to this sort of thing, nor is there ever any mention of animals by anybody they interview. That bothers me. Apparently they haven't been able to find a dog that's impressed by their white noise machine.

bevischief 09-03-2012 07:25 AM

My aunt bought a haunted house.

boogblaster 09-03-2012 10:53 AM

lived in one once .. always heard one walkin upstairs .....

InChiefsHeaven 09-03-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 8873686)
The one that really stands out for me was the episode where they were in the old Canadian fort, and captured the contorting shadow behind the guy who worked there. I always prefer the episodes where they capture something visually on film. The ones where they come up with complete sentences based on static hissing with their "white noise" machine are really lame. I mean, I believe in this stuff, and while I'd like to believe they're actually experiencing what they claim to be experiencing, I know that the main purpose of the show isn't to find ghosts, but rather to make money - just like every other advertised show on TV.

My personal ghost experience was backed up by an animal. My friend's dog went berserk when he took him up to the room where "the Major" was. The dog whimpered and squirmed, and ran off like a shot to get out of there when put down, but acted normally everywhere else in the house. Kind of hard to fake that. Yet Zak and his buddies NEVER talk about animals and their sensitivity to this sort of thing, nor is there ever any mention of animals by anybody they interview. That bothers me. Apparently they haven't been able to find a dog that's impressed by their white noise machine.

I have ALWAYS said they should have a dog with them...everyone knows animals are extra sensitive to this stuff. If you believe in it. Which I do as well.

Yeah the one with the moving shadow was legit creepy. Probably the best video evidence they have.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 8873639)
About what time did you see this? I believe you saw something.

Early afternoon

Frazod 09-03-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 8875241)
I have ALWAYS said they should have a dog with them...everyone knows animals are extra sensitive to this stuff. If you believe in it. Which I do as well.

Yeah the one with the moving shadow was legit creepy. Probably the best video evidence they have.

Upon reflection, I guess it's possible they aren't allowed to. I mean, assuming they go to a different, truly haunted location every episode, they'd be traumatizing the poor dog everywhere they went. That probably wouldn't look too good on TV. Plus, they'd have PETA and ASPCA up their asses nonstop.

But if this is the case, they should mention it.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 8873652)
Not trying to be an asshole here.
When you are a kid, your imagination can run wild, and you can convince yourself that you saw something, but even then still know in your heart whether it's true or not.

You're a grown man. You either saw a woman hanging from a rope, or you didn't.
So did you you or didn't you?

I do not believe that this realm is the only one AT ALL

Yes I saw something... hence the thread. If I've been bad at getting my point accross here I will say definately yes I believe there's more going on than what we see and know everyday. I definatley believe the supernatural can be real.

I also sometimes may play devils advocate to an extreme. While I believe it's all possible if there is any logical explaination I'm very open to that too. My "logical explaination" if you will, is that I knew the storys and therefor my subconscience could have played a role. I just don't know. I was putting it out there for discussion and the discussion has been good.

Bugeater 09-03-2012 07:48 PM

Yeah there's something to the dog thing, we've had two dogs since we've lived here and both of them were freaked out by our basement. Plus there was that time when LiveSteam crashed on my couch in the basement, he swore the next morning that he'd never, ever sleep there again. Said he kept waking up feeling like someone was watching him or some shit. I crash down there all the time and I've never noticed anything.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2012 07:55 PM

I'm with you guys on the animal thing. I don't understand why tv shows don't use them. PETA?

Here's the real reason I don't believe whats on a tv show though..... it's a tv show. It can be edited, effects can be added, etc.. It's just not a credible source of information to me. That's not to say they fake things.... but they CAN. It's also not to say it's not entertaining.