ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Bernard Pollard-Another former Chief saying the chiefs don't wanna win (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264650)

FAX 10-04-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8977689)
... think about this. Pioli and the new regime came in and cut Pollard, did not trade him for any value, flat out cut him....

The other day, as I was thinking about some of the rather strange decisions that have been made over the past 3 or 4 years, it finally dawned on me that, when he arrived, Pioli must have believed that our entire roster was crap ... complete crap from top to bottom.

I don't think he took the time to evaluate anyone on the team ... and didn't care to.

FAX

-King- 10-04-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8977739)
The other day, as I was thinking about some of the rather strange decisions that have been made over the past 3 or 4 years, it finally dawned on me that, when he arrived, Pioli must have believed that our entire roster was crap ... complete crap from top to bottom.

I don't think he took the time to evaluate anyone on the team ... and didn't care to.

FAX

Was it not? Other than a few players (who are still here)... this team was shit. We had one of the worst rosters in the league in 2008.

Rausch 10-04-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 8977731)
What the hell were his strengths?

Everybody ****ing celebrated when he was cut. But now you wish Pioli would have kept him longer? LMAO

Horrible in coverage but solid tackler. Great special teams player.

We say we have all these great special teams guys now but our Kr/Pr blocking and defense sucks. Bad. It's horrid.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 08:02 PM

and 4 years later it might be the worst roster in the NFL in 2012. Maybe the Browns are worse. that's it.

Rausch 10-04-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8977739)

FAX

This...

-King- 10-04-2012 08:03 PM

2008 Starters. Which of these guys were let go that didn't deserve it? This roster was complete shit.

QB Tyler Thigpen
RB Larry Johnson
WR Dwayne Bowe
WR Devard Darling
TE Brad Cottam
TE Tony Gonzalez*+
LT Branden Albert
LG Brian Waters*
C Rudy Niswanger
RG Adrian Jones
RT Damion McIntosh

LDE Turk McBride
LDT Tank Tyler
RDT Glenn Dorsey
LDE Tamba Hali
LLB Demorrio Williams
MLB Pat Thomas
RLB Derrick O. Johnson
LCB Brandon Carr
RCB Brandon Flowers
SS Bernard Pollard
FS Jarrad Page

notorious 10-04-2012 08:04 PM

Our team was dogshit when Pioli got here.

Not much has changed.

notorious 10-04-2012 08:05 PM

Pat Williams. :facepalm:

Rausch 10-04-2012 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8977751)
and 4 years later it might be the worst roster in the NFL in 2012. Maybe the Browns are worse. that's it.

The roster has enough talent to be very competitive.

In fact I'd argue with any top 10 QB we'd win this division.

Easily.

Our GM has drafted good players (not great) over the years and we have good talent. Talent that should land us between 8-8 and 10-6.

Unfortunately the GM also insists on keeping a total $#itbag at QB, HC, and the owner isn't willing to put his foot down...

-King- 10-04-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8977750)
Horrible in coverage but solid tackler. Great special teams player.

We say we have all these great special teams guys now but our Kr/Pr blocking and defense sucks. Bad. It's horrid.

LMAOLMAO No he's not. Did you miss all the times Clay gif'd him up? He whiffed more than any other player on the team.

And we're 6th in kick off returns and 5th in punt returns.

notorious 10-04-2012 08:08 PM

Pollard was a horrid tackler. He went for the knockout punch whenever he lucked himself into position to make a tackle.

-King- 10-04-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 6023937)

mcaj22 10-04-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 8977764)
The roster has enough talent to be very competitive.

In fact I'd argue with any top 10 QB we'd win this division.

Easily.

Our GM has drafted good players (not great) over the years and we have good talent. Talent that should land us between 8-8 and 10-6.

Unfortunately the GM also insists on keeping a total $#itbag at QB, HC, and the owner isn't willing to put his foot down...

there is like 5 good players on the whole team

every other player is based on hype, potential, being a training camp warrior, buying into the pioli propaganda that the player is automatically this great player without even generating any legit NFL production in a real ****ing game.

BigMeatballDave 10-04-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 8977751)

:spock:

This is the dumbest post I've seen today.

mcaj22 10-04-2012 08:10 PM

i see some of you are still drinking the Pioli kool aid that there is talent on this team besides the 2008 draft class and a couple other guys

in due time when most of these guys dont pan out to be anything more than average, you will wake up