ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Ravens Mic'd up for Chiefs Game (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264945)

Chiefspants 10-10-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8999433)
he's gone

I don't think he will ever even try to be a starting QB again in the NFL. He knows he doesn't have the toughness for it.

He'll go hold a clipboard for the rest of his career.

Even by Cassel's standards, he looked like his was absolutely rattled by what was going on in the stadium. He went to the first/dump off options on absolutely all of his throws, he didn't put heat on anything, and all of his throws (even the short ones) were often well wide of the mark.

He looked like a man defeated.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 8999421)
He looked emotionally demoralized throughout the entire game, with the fanbase completely against him.

It's been a deeply moving, almost religious experience.

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/...c/conair02.gif

Pasta Little Brioni 10-10-2012 04:57 PM

What an abortion of 4 years of this turd.

The Franchise 10-10-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 8999439)
Even by Cassel's standards, he looked like his was absolutely rattled by what was going on in the stadium. He went to the first/dump off options on absolutely all of his throws, he didn't put heat on anything, and all of his throws (even the short ones) were often well wide of the mark.

He looked like a man defeated.

http://www.impiousdigest.com/bush-mission.jpg

MahiMike 10-10-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 8998835)
I still think he faked his "concussion."

Me too. He barely got hit. I think he's suffering from tummy ache.

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8999407)
helmet to helmet with #99

double force because 92 drove him backwards and 99 came in from the side ... 660lbs of Raven.

Yes. On the video, you can hear his helmet pop too. And concussions are serious business, and it will require Cassel to get follow-up testing from a third-party neurologist.

This thread is getting to a whole other level of crazy. We have a legit gripe about our QB and the media is starting to buy in too. Let's not pollute that message with ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 05:05 PM

*photoshops his face on dubya's*

Rausch 10-10-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 8999571)
*photoshops his face on dubya's*

Or just leave W in there and behind him change the banner to say "It's a process..."

BWillie 10-10-2012 05:13 PM

I'm all for killing seals and drilling the hell out of Alaska.

Frosty 10-10-2012 05:42 PM

The concussion is very convenient for Pioli. Now he can test drive Quinn without actually benching his little buddy. If Quinn plays well, Cassel will just need extra time to recuperate. If not, he can trot Cassel back later.

Crush 10-10-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 8999645)
The concussion is very convenient for Pioli. Now he can test drive Quinn without actually benching his little buddy. If Quinn plays well, Cassel will just need extra time to recuperate. If not, he can trot Cassel back later.

Cassel is done. His will and spirit are forever broken. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires after this season due to "the lingering effects of his concussion."

Bob Dole 10-10-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8999678)
Cassel is done. His will and spirit are forever broken. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires after this season due to "the lingering effects of his concussion."

Why would he come back? He's got an awesome gig with K-Swiss where an accurate 2 yard pass is considered a deep ball.

Cannibal 10-10-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 8998827)
It's true.

I noticed several times where Cassel audibled out of a pass formation (at least one was a shotgun that required re-setting by the flanker back) in long-yardage situations. Usually resulting in a draw or run up the middle, or busted-ass, off-tackle play that lost ground.

Confidence shot. Teammates disgusted. Dive eminent.

FAX

Hell he audibling into run plays when the line was stacked to stop the run!

Cannibal 10-10-2012 06:07 PM

Good QBs would have been licking their chops at some of those stacked defensive fronts, but pussy ass Cassel was changing to runs plays. What a pillowbiter

Frosty 10-10-2012 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crush (Post 8999678)

You would think so but I wouldn't put it past Pioli to put him out there again.