ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs With Sunday start for Chiefs, Quinn could reclaim his career. (KC Star) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264961)

Chiefspants 10-10-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000639)
Best QB ever, guys?

http://i.imgur.com/TcraI.gif

Everything else was garbage. A checkdown, a horribly thrown screen pass, a 5-yard dump to a wide open Bowe that got called back.

Good lord, we may have found our Tom Brady.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:46 PM

This place is a great sample of why Pioli won't be fired after the year. Yeah you're all pissed but now pretending like Quinn is a potentially good QB. All Scott has to do is draft a QB in the first round and all will be forgiven.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000665)
Within 3 seconds, Brady went through 3 reads. And he ignored a wide open check down -- Cyrus Gray was wide open for a quick 3 yard pass that could have been extended to a first down.

Cassel has gone through progressions. But he will always take a check down when it's open. And his progressions tend to be him looking at his primary read for a few seconds, then shifting to his second target.

Quinn twice did something in 4 passes that Cassel usually did not do in 4 years.

It was a nice play by Quinn.

Hammock Parties 10-10-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000648)
Your forgetting the throw he had to Bowe for the called back TD. It was a decent throw. :D

No, it wasn't.

Bowe was wide the **** open over the middle.

It was a 5-yard throw.

Tyler Palko could have hit it.

O.city 10-10-2012 10:48 PM

I don't give a shit what Quinn does. Pioli is gone no matter what

NJChiefsFan 10-10-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000671)
This place is a great sample of why Pioli won't be fired after the year. Yeah you're all pissed but now pretending like Quinn is a potentially good QB. All Scott has to do is draft a QB in the first round and all will be forgiven.

Well if Pioli is fired it would be before the draft so if his job is saved it won't be from that. I do agree that if he drafts a QB he will quit a lot of the fans. Hell, I have said from the beginning that if he had a decent QB it would cover some of his mistakes. Really, if you only care about saving your job you should get a good QB so he can cover up other holes in your team.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:49 PM

Quote:

Wrong. Not just any QB in the first round, and its example not sample. LMAO

Chiefspants 10-10-2012 10:50 PM

Quote:

Or trade for Mallet.

/Forever 9-7

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatRock (Post 9000680)
Wrong. Not just any QB in the first round, and its example not sample. LMAO

I'm on my phone and it does auto text.

Yes any QB. FFS you all are pretending like Brady Quinn is good.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000674)
No, it wasn't.

Bowe was wide the **** open over the middle.

It was a 5-yard throw.

Tyler Palko could have hit it.

You underestimate the suck that was Palko. Huard would have made that throw no problem though. :D

T-post Tom 10-10-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 9000343)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jkM4k_M5Img" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:LOL:

That was fun. Good post.

Titty Meat 10-10-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9000679)
Well if Pioli is fired it would be before the draft so if his job is saved it won't be from that. I do agree that if he drafts a QB he will quit a lot of the fans. Hell, I have said from the beginning that if he had a decent QB it would cover some of his mistakes. Really, if you only care about saving your job you should get a good QB so he can cover up other holes in your team.

He only cares about Cassel and his Patriot friends. He'll **** up drafting a QB too.

MeatRock 10-10-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000687)

You all? What do you mean you all? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ALL? LMAO

chiefzilla1501 10-10-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9000687)

Who said he was good.

Everyone is saying he's going to be better than Cassel, which is like bragging that I beat my grandma in a race.

Sorter 10-10-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 9000696)
Who said he was good.

Everyone is saying he's going to be better than Cassel, which is like bragging that I beat my grandma.

Fixed